Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sharing tales

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 20, 2014

Pfft haha XD I usually kill (or try) every NPC I see! I love Werewolf rampages! You just eviscerate (I submitted that word to Dovahzul. It's "Veyko") every living being you see! Too much fun.... Then the game crashes :/

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 20, 2014

Pfft haha XD I usually kill (or try) every NPC I see! I love Werewolf rampages! You just eviscerate (I submitted that word to Dovahzul. It's "Veyko") every living being you see! Too much fun.... Then the game crashes :/

Applebloom
July 21, 2014

I don't know if this counts but, when I was playing "The Fallen", Odahviing land in the trap but when he do it, he kill the guard which was the only one who can liberate him. After speak with he, the objective says: "Set free to Odahviing", and the guard was on the floor, dead and so I can do nothing. Even Odahviing was starting to say "What are you doing? Release me now!" XD
And I had to load the game again and recapture to Odahviing, being careful about the guard xDD
And that was my silly story :D

by Applebloom
July 21, 2014

I don't know if this counts but, when I was playing "The Fallen", Odahviing land in the trap but when he do it, he kill the guard which was the only one who can liberate him. After speak with he, the objective says: "Set free to Odahviing", and the guard was on the floor, dead and so I can do nothing. Even Odahviing was starting to say "What are you doing? Release me now!" XD
And I had to load the game again and recapture to Odahviing, being careful about the guard xDD
And that was my silly story :D

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 21, 2014

It's a pain when stuff like that happens! I think I'm runnin out of funny moments...

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 21, 2014

It's a pain when stuff like that happens! I think I'm runnin out of funny moments...

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

It apears ive been having a problem, whenever i used psb and enter ym magic tab my game crashes XD

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

It apears ive been having a problem, whenever i used psb and enter ym magic tab my game crashes XD

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

also not long ago i killed an inkeeper and used resurrect on him... he was alive and on the floor XD

when i killed him he was flung waaaaay to the back of the inn XD

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

also not long ago i killed an inkeeper and used resurrect on him... he was alive and on the floor XD

when i killed him he was flung waaaaay to the back of the inn XD

Sahkrahfaas
July 22, 2014

Are we allowed to say funny moments from other TES games?

by Sahkrahfaas
July 22, 2014

Are we allowed to say funny moments from other TES games?

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 22, 2014

Sure, as long as its TES!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 22, 2014

Sure, as long as its TES!

thegrayace
July 27, 2014

Swadowmere and I flew waaaaaay up above the ground, like throat of the world high. It cut down on travel time, every time I got off I teleported to the ground, my horse would stay floating way up there, but the get on horse command remained, when I got on I was teleported up. She looked like superman legs outstretched, I hummed the nyan cat theme song the whole time.

by thegrayace
July 27, 2014

Swadowmere and I flew waaaaaay up above the ground, like throat of the world high. It cut down on travel time, every time I got off I teleported to the ground, my horse would stay floating way up there, but the get on horse command remained, when I got on I was teleported up. She looked like superman legs outstretched, I hummed the nyan cat theme song the whole time.

Gooseberry
July 28, 2014

Classic - dragons grabbing giants, I have to laugh everytime.

by Gooseberry
July 28, 2014

Classic - dragons grabbing giants, I have to laugh everytime.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 28, 2014

Speaking of giants, I was fighting 2 of them on a new character, and a mudcrab decided he wanted to go to the moons, so he did :)

Benny the Spacecrab!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 28, 2014

Speaking of giants, I was fighting 2 of them on a new character, and a mudcrab decided he wanted to go to the moons, so he did :)

Benny the Spacecrab!

Sahkrahfaas
July 30, 2014

I was playing Morrowind for the first time and I'd entered a city, I can't remember which one. I had been looking for a silt strider for a whileand I finally found one. I couldn't find the path, so I spnt ages trying to get up. I talked to the guy there, and I came out of the dialogue by accident and got killed by a cliff racer :|

I just got this one. I'm in Darkwater Crossing looking for Derkeethus and I see a bald man glitched halfway into the ground with no clothes on. He's walking from the mine to the house. I walk over to him and... guess who?

SKJOR!!

I took his armour when me and Aela found him, then I left it in Nightingale Hall because I had too much stuff and I never wore it anymore. There's a fair chance he's not getting his armour back, then.

The way he's standing though... He's looking at the sky with his eyes shut O.o Apparently I can still talk to him but he's not saying anything.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 30, 2014

I was playing Morrowind for the first time and I'd entered a city, I can't remember which one. I had been looking for a silt strider for a whileand I finally found one. I couldn't find the path, so I spnt ages trying to get up. I talked to the guy there, and I came out of the dialogue by accident and got killed by a cliff racer :|

I just got this one. I'm in Darkwater Crossing looking for Derkeethus and I see a bald man glitched halfway into the ground with no clothes on. He's walking from the mine to the house. I walk over to him and... guess who?

SKJOR!!

I took his armour when me and Aela found him, then I left it in Nightingale Hall because I had too much stuff and I never wore it anymore. There's a fair chance he's not getting his armour back, then.

The way he's standing though... He's looking at the sky with his eyes shut O.o Apparently I can still talk to him but he's not saying anything.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 30, 2014

Wow 0_o Skjor is such a freak. I think it happens because in some games, multiple saves can result in dead NPCs coming back to life in their dead state.... Hmmmm.... That's awesome though XD

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 30, 2014

Wow 0_o Skjor is such a freak. I think it happens because in some games, multiple saves can result in dead NPCs coming back to life in their dead state.... Hmmmm.... That's awesome though XD

Sahkrahfaas
July 31, 2014

I tried hitting him with a sword and he spazzed for a few seconds then did

and then I could talk to him. Everywhere apart from his face was paralysed like what happened to Farkas when he met a giant.

I found Aela and Njada Stonearm a few minutes later walking along the same path Skjor did.

sTALKERRR

by Sahkrahfaas
July 31, 2014

I tried hitting him with a sword and he spazzed for a few seconds then did

and then I could talk to him. Everywhere apart from his face was paralysed like what happened to Farkas when he met a giant.

I found Aela and Njada Stonearm a few minutes later walking along the same path Skjor did.

sTALKERRR

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 31, 2014

XD skjor is a crazy old man! So glitchy!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 31, 2014

XD skjor is a crazy old man! So glitchy!

Yoldrog
July 31, 2014

Here is a recent one:

I recently installed a mod called "shenk thievery overhaul" and it made it to where there is a bunch of guards at night to guard shops at night as an added feature. I went into teh windhelm barracks to find so much guards there, so i hid in a corner and shot one of them... the guards found his body and started searching for me, multiple ones looked DIRECTLY at me and dint see me XD, IM RIGHT HERE IDIOTS! i was saying, i ended up shooting them all and looting their corpses, hilarious!

Also i decided i wantedto go from Mundus to Aetherius so i visited the local giant...

by Yoldrog
July 31, 2014

Here is a recent one:

I recently installed a mod called "shenk thievery overhaul" and it made it to where there is a bunch of guards at night to guard shops at night as an added feature. I went into teh windhelm barracks to find so much guards there, so i hid in a corner and shot one of them... the guards found his body and started searching for me, multiple ones looked DIRECTLY at me and dint see me XD, IM RIGHT HERE IDIOTS! i was saying, i ended up shooting them all and looting their corpses, hilarious!

Also i decided i wantedto go from Mundus to Aetherius so i visited the local giant...

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.