Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A More Modern Dovahzul Font

<<  <  1  2 

Ahmuldein
August 3, 2014

Oh. for some reason it took me a while to realize that you were using the literal translations of the company names, however i think that words that dont have translations like 'Dell' should simply remain 'Dell' (just like how you did Coca Cola) Anyway amazing job dude!

by Ahmuldein
August 3, 2014

Oh. for some reason it took me a while to realize that you were using the literal translations of the company names, however i think that words that dont have translations like 'Dell' should simply remain 'Dell' (just like how you did Coca Cola) Anyway amazing job dude!

hiith
August 3, 2014

I posted this on the front-page post, but I'm not sure how many people would see it, so re-post:

I love the look of this! However, the K rune has a small stroke: not a dot. That's bothering me (please fix). But it's still great!

by hiith
August 3, 2014

I posted this on the front-page post, but I'm not sure how many people would see it, so re-post:

I love the look of this! However, the K rune has a small stroke: not a dot. That's bothering me (please fix). But it's still great!

Ahmuldein
August 3, 2014
hiith

You have the power to do that!?! 

by Ahmuldein
August 3, 2014
hiith

Kazmirus
August 4, 2014

I finished the Bold, Italic, and Light version of the font, and I corrected the K rune as hiith requested.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gGQCwNV1wsZUtsTHFmbU9td3c/edit?usp=sharing

I think this'll be the extent to what I do with fonts for the meanwhile.

by Kazmirus
August 4, 2014

I finished the Bold, Italic, and Light version of the font, and I corrected the K rune as hiith requested.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gGQCwNV1wsZUtsTHFmbU9td3c/edit?usp=sharing

I think this'll be the extent to what I do with fonts for the meanwhile.

Ahmuldein
August 4, 2014

Well i hope you enjoyed my gold! Good job too! This amazing work wont be forgotten!

by Ahmuldein
August 4, 2014

Well i hope you enjoyed my gold! Good job too! This amazing work wont be forgotten!

Kazmirus
August 4, 2014

Thank you! I do enjoy your gold, I'm just not sure what I do with it.

by Kazmirus
August 4, 2014

Thank you! I do enjoy your gold, I'm just not sure what I do with it.

Ahmuldein
August 4, 2014

Go to the item shop and buy novice, journyman, and master chests

by Ahmuldein
August 4, 2014

Go to the item shop and buy novice, journyman, and master chests

hiith
August 4, 2014
Ahmuldein
hiith

Forgive me, I mispoke. I meant that I posted that comment on the front page post. I have no power over the front page.

by hiith
August 4, 2014
Ahmuldein
hiith

Forgive me, I mispoke. I meant that I posted that comment on the front page post. I have no power over the front page.

Ahmuldein
August 4, 2014

Lol! I thought you were a Moderator in secret or something!

by Ahmuldein
August 4, 2014

Lol! I thought you were a Moderator in secret or something!

Athtar
August 4, 2014

Thanks for making this font. Definitely will be using it.  :)

by Athtar
August 4, 2014

Thanks for making this font. Definitely will be using it.  :)

Ahmuldein
August 6, 2014

So you use the literal translations of the companies! Thats very cool! Good work!

by Ahmuldein
August 6, 2014

So you use the literal translations of the companies! Thats very cool! Good work!

VallexKoten
August 25, 2014

How do I use it? My Windows 8 LapTop says it is not a valid font file.

by VallexKoten
August 25, 2014

How do I use it? My Windows 8 LapTop says it is not a valid font file.

dirtmonkeyal
September 26, 2014

The ei and v are switched, but this looks great. Hoping more fonts come out in the future. Will make translating comics much more fun.

by dirtmonkeyal
September 26, 2014

The ei and v are switched, but this looks great. Hoping more fonts come out in the future. Will make translating comics much more fun.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.