Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite named dragon

<<  <  1  2 

Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014
metaldog564

sahrotaar is the man

You mean phantom word slave? Yeah no, he's funny looking. Then again I don't have any DLCs. He sorta looks like toothless.

by Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014
metaldog564

sahrotaar is the man

You mean phantom word slave? Yeah no, he's funny looking. Then again I don't have any DLCs. He sorta looks like toothless.

Maarstrunah
October 3, 2014
Mul klo riik
metaldog564

sahrotaar is the man

XD The fact that u posted those pics are halarious. but i kinda like sahrotaar because of his interesting appearance

by Maarstrunah
October 3, 2014
Mul klo riik
metaldog564

sahrotaar is the man

XD The fact that u posted those pics are halarious. but i kinda like sahrotaar because of his interesting appearance

Mimi
October 10, 2014

There  is no contest I love the bad boy, Alduin is my fav. 2nd, hmm still deciding, I'll post again.

by Mimi
October 10, 2014

There  is no contest I love the bad boy, Alduin is my fav. 2nd, hmm still deciding, I'll post again.

Dursilnir
October 26, 2014

I have to say Durnehviir! He is Green, my favorite color! He can be called on. He talks. Awesome voice. Design, and also i like the DLC he is in, Dawnguard. That is the only DLC i have...

by Dursilnir
October 26, 2014

I have to say Durnehviir! He is Green, my favorite color! He can be called on. He talks. Awesome voice. Design, and also i like the DLC he is in, Dawnguard. That is the only DLC i have...

Sahkrahfaas
October 26, 2014

I haven't really seen Sahrotaar that much because I don't have the Dragonborn DLC and once you see a spoiler, you can't un-see it. I don't want to spoil the DLCs and Morrowind like I did the main Skyrim game.

Phantom Word Servant or Mighty Servant... Neither sound too appealing to a dovah :/

I wonder why Serpentine dragons are called Serpentine when they look like a cross between a dragon, an iguana and an orc... Yes, looking at you, Sahrotaar.

that underbite though ouo

by Sahkrahfaas
October 26, 2014

I haven't really seen Sahrotaar that much because I don't have the Dragonborn DLC and once you see a spoiler, you can't un-see it. I don't want to spoil the DLCs and Morrowind like I did the main Skyrim game.

Phantom Word Servant or Mighty Servant... Neither sound too appealing to a dovah :/

I wonder why Serpentine dragons are called Serpentine when they look like a cross between a dragon, an iguana and an orc... Yes, looking at you, Sahrotaar.

that underbite though ouo

Maarstrunah
October 28, 2014
Dursilnir

X3 yes i also love how durnehviir sounds when he talks except his design looks a little weird to me, he looks like he has moss / mold on him

by Maarstrunah
October 28, 2014
Dursilnir

X3 yes i also love how durnehviir sounds when he talks except his design looks a little weird to me, he looks like he has moss / mold on him

Rocko324
November 25, 2015
Jzargo01

I like Odahviing. *SKYRIM SPOILER ALERT!*  He's Alduin's right hand man, but then he betrays Alduin to take you to Sovengarde. I love how you get to ride him at one point! Odaviing is THE BEST.

~J'zargo

You can ride any Dragon with the Bendwill shout. You just need all three words.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015
Jzargo01

I like Odahviing. *SKYRIM SPOILER ALERT!*  He's Alduin's right hand man, but then he betrays Alduin to take you to Sovengarde. I love how you get to ride him at one point! Odaviing is THE BEST.

~J'zargo

You can ride any Dragon with the Bendwill shout. You just need all three words.

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I like Paarthurnax. He is a wise old dragon with great philosophy and sophistication, and he is the youngest brother of Alduin. Besides, a Italian plumber as a dragon? (The voice of Paarthurnax is also the voice of Mario if you did not know.)

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I like Paarthurnax. He is a wise old dragon with great philosophy and sophistication, and he is the youngest brother of Alduin. Besides, a Italian plumber as a dragon? (The voice of Paarthurnax is also the voice of Mario if you did not know.)

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Paarthurnax, he is old and wise.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Paarthurnax, he is old and wise.

Raxvulnax
November 27, 2015
@Rocko324 I agree. Paarthurnax is the best. He is chill and he teaches you so much and shows you your destiny.
by Raxvulnax
November 27, 2015
@Rocko324 I agree. Paarthurnax is the best. He is chill and he teaches you so much and shows you your destiny.

Raxvulnax
November 27, 2015
I never really liked Alduin either. His voice is cool, but he is wayyyy too arrogant. He thinks he's this all powerful being that can't be stopped. I loved killing him. And the fact that he thinks I don't speak his tongue. I just wanted to roast him in Dovahzul and then shout him out of existence.
by Raxvulnax
November 27, 2015
I never really liked Alduin either. His voice is cool, but he is wayyyy too arrogant. He thinks he's this all powerful being that can't be stopped. I loved killing him. And the fact that he thinks I don't speak his tongue. I just wanted to roast him in Dovahzul and then shout him out of existence.
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.