Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Wallpapers

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Phelan1019
August 29, 2014

He's using Adobe Photoshop, as he says at the top.

by Phelan1019
August 29, 2014

He's using Adobe Photoshop, as he says at the top.

hiith
August 29, 2014

Adobe Photoshop Elements, to be exact.

by hiith
August 29, 2014

Adobe Photoshop Elements, to be exact.

hiith
August 29, 2014

For Phelan1019:

For Ahmuldein:

or:

I did everything within my power to make the dragon avatar, but I just simply can't. krosis!

by hiith
August 29, 2014

For Phelan1019:

For Ahmuldein:

or:

I did everything within my power to make the dragon avatar, but I just simply can't. krosis!

hiith
August 29, 2014

Just something I made:

by hiith
August 29, 2014

Just something I made:

Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

(Bows Dramatically) You are amazing. I salute you sir.

by Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

(Bows Dramatically) You are amazing. I salute you sir.

hiith
August 31, 2014

Here's your last free wallpaper:

http://i.imgur.com/MzK7rYF.jpg

It's mysterious! BTW: the wallpapers that I have been making for specific people have been a more, say, reasonable resolution. If you want yours to be uber-rediculous hd like the free ones, then you have to specify.

by hiith
August 31, 2014

Here's your last free wallpaper:

http://i.imgur.com/MzK7rYF.jpg

It's mysterious! BTW: the wallpapers that I have been making for specific people have been a more, say, reasonable resolution. If you want yours to be uber-rediculous hd like the free ones, then you have to specify.

Mulhahlor
September 5, 2014

Could you make one saying "Power", "Wisdom, and "Courage" over a golden field with a Triforce symbol? I'm a Zelda fan. 

P.S. I'm pre-paying 15 to get it out of the way.

by Mulhahlor
September 5, 2014

Could you make one saying "Power", "Wisdom, and "Courage" over a golden field with a Triforce symbol? I'm a Zelda fan. 

P.S. I'm pre-paying 15 to get it out of the way.

hiith
September 5, 2014

Hmm... I'm having trouble with this one. How does this do:

Credit where it's due: adapted from:

"Dawn at swifts creek panorama" by Fir0002 - Own work. Licensed under GNU Free Documentation License 1.2 via Wikimedia Commons - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dawn_at_swifts_creek_panorama.jpg#mediaviewer/File:Dawn_at_swifts_creek_panorama.jpg

by hiith
September 5, 2014

Credit where it's due: adapted from:

"Dawn at swifts creek panorama" by Fir0002 - Own work. Licensed under GNU Free Documentation License 1.2 via Wikimedia Commons - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dawn_at_swifts_creek_panorama.jpg#mediaviewer/File:Dawn_at_swifts_creek_panorama.jpg

Mulhahlor
September 5, 2014
hiith

Awe. Some. Thank you so much! It's perfect. Again, nox hi! Aal hi bo gut! That deserves extra!

by Mulhahlor
September 5, 2014
hiith

Awe. Some. Thank you so much! It's perfect. Again, nox hi! Aal hi bo gut! That deserves extra!

hiith
September 6, 2014

Perhaps I should have mentioned this earlier, but I am colour-blind, so your wallpaper may be off in its colour. I will fix it if I am aware that it is, but this is just a heads-up.

by hiith
September 6, 2014

Perhaps I should have mentioned this earlier, but I am colour-blind, so your wallpaper may be off in its colour. I will fix it if I am aware that it is, but this is just a heads-up.

Mulhahlor
September 6, 2014
hiith

No, you got it right. Seriously, awesome job.

by Mulhahlor
September 6, 2014
hiith

No, you got it right. Seriously, awesome job.

hiith
September 6, 2014
That was meant to be a general message for anyone who was interested in getting a wallpaper.
by hiith
September 6, 2014
That was meant to be a general message for anyone who was interested in getting a wallpaper.

Mulhahlor
September 6, 2014
hiith

Oops. Sorry.

by Mulhahlor
September 6, 2014
hiith

Oops. Sorry.

hiith
September 6, 2014
No worries, it was a bit misleading.
by hiith
September 6, 2014
No worries, it was a bit misleading.

Phelan1019
September 6, 2014

Wow. Your colorblind? I would never be able to tell.

by Phelan1019
September 6, 2014

Wow. Your colorblind? I would never be able to tell.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.