Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ever happened to you?

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Maarstrunah
October 23, 2014
Ahmuldein

Yea actually, that has happened...

Anyway, I get into troll fights all the time and i always get LAUNCHED  into the air...yet when Lydia has this happen to her she is fine...she just flies back to Earth and calls it a day

lol that happens to me with giants

by Maarstrunah
October 23, 2014
Ahmuldein

Anyway, I get into troll fights all the time and i always get LAUNCHED  into the air...yet when Lydia has this happen to her she is fine...she just flies back to Earth and calls it a day

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

Yep, giants and mammoths do that 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

Yep, giants and mammoths do that 

Sahkrahfaas
October 24, 2014
Maarstrunah
Ahmuldein

I had Farkas as a follower before the quest in Dustman's Cairn so he was essential. We got into a fight with some giants and Farkas got sent into orbit. I gave up and left the giants, and after a while I saw a silver thing sticking out of the long grass in the Whiterun plains. The shape moved out of the grass and it was Farkas. He was completely paralysed from the neck down and he had his greatsword in one hand. He was alive, but dat glitch o3o

by Sahkrahfaas
October 24, 2014
Maarstrunah
Ahmuldein

I had Farkas as a follower before the quest in Dustman's Cairn so he was essential. We got into a fight with some giants and Farkas got sent into orbit. I gave up and left the giants, and after a while I saw a silver thing sticking out of the long grass in the Whiterun plains. The shape moved out of the grass and it was Farkas. He was completely paralysed from the neck down and he had his greatsword in one hand. He was alive, but dat glitch o3o

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

Oh, glitches.

Prettys sure everyone's see this at least one, but sometimes you get mammoths, cave bears, etc. inexplicably falling out of the sky.

I once saw a dragon who refused to fight me and didn't die when I took away all of its HP, didn't react to Bend Will, etc. Lydia just stood in front of it, taunting it, but didn't attack or anything.

Sometimes for me Shouts go into a permenant state of recharging so I can never use them.

Can't remember exactly which dungeon it was, but I found an invisible wall preventing me from going down a perfectly wide side path once.

Body parts, usually heads, clipping through walls in third person. I know no 3D engine is perfect but it's kind of funny to look at.

Similarly, sometimes if you walk into things like cheese wheels and boots from certain angles they'll go flying across the room way faster than they should have.

Game failed to give me a Daedrif artifact once, screwing me out of an achievement. I think it was the Dawnstar nightmare one, don't remember anymore.

Lydia started chasing and attacking me for no apparent reason once.

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

Oh, glitches.

Prettys sure everyone's see this at least one, but sometimes you get mammoths, cave bears, etc. inexplicably falling out of the sky.

I once saw a dragon who refused to fight me and didn't die when I took away all of its HP, didn't react to Bend Will, etc. Lydia just stood in front of it, taunting it, but didn't attack or anything.

Sometimes for me Shouts go into a permenant state of recharging so I can never use them.

Can't remember exactly which dungeon it was, but I found an invisible wall preventing me from going down a perfectly wide side path once.

Body parts, usually heads, clipping through walls in third person. I know no 3D engine is perfect but it's kind of funny to look at.

Similarly, sometimes if you walk into things like cheese wheels and boots from certain angles they'll go flying across the room way faster than they should have.

Game failed to give me a Daedrif artifact once, screwing me out of an achievement. I think it was the Dawnstar nightmare one, don't remember anymore.

Lydia started chasing and attacking me for no apparent reason once.

Tathamet
November 21, 2014

You know that awkward moment when Lydia smashes into the ground in front of you with enough force to clip halfway into the ground?

Yeah, giants are overpowered. :|

by Tathamet
November 21, 2014

You know that awkward moment when Lydia smashes into the ground in front of you with enough force to clip halfway into the ground?

Yeah, giants are overpowered. :|

Tathamet
November 21, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Tathamet
November 21, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Sahkrahfaas
November 21, 2014

Shooting wine, ale, food, bowls, plates and tankards across the Ragged Flagon is great fun. Hit them with an arrow and they go flying :)

by Sahkrahfaas
November 21, 2014

Shooting wine, ale, food, bowls, plates and tankards across the Ragged Flagon is great fun. Hit them with an arrow and they go flying :)

Rahvaatzul
November 21, 2014

I've had bugs where my head gets stuck on objects, and it stretches, and stretches, and stretches.

I also don't hear most shouts, and can't summon Durnehviir :(

by Rahvaatzul
November 21, 2014

I've had bugs where my head gets stuck on objects, and it stretches, and stretches, and stretches.

I also don't hear most shouts, and can't summon Durnehviir :(

Kronvullok
December 17, 2014
I remember one glitch that happened when I fast traveled to Riverwood. It wasn't rendered correctly and I could walk through some, if not all, of the buildings. I tried re-fast traveling to Riverwood and it just made it worse. You might be able to look up "glitchy skyrim deus ignis" on YouTube and see what happened.
by Kronvullok
December 17, 2014
I remember one glitch that happened when I fast traveled to Riverwood. It wasn't rendered correctly and I could walk through some, if not all, of the buildings. I tried re-fast traveling to Riverwood and it just made it worse. You might be able to look up "glitchy skyrim deus ignis" on YouTube and see what happened.

Mirkrilaar
December 17, 2014
Kronvullok

You seriously recorded it??? Thats awesome!

by Mirkrilaar
December 17, 2014
Kronvullok

Kronvullok
December 18, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kronvullok

Now you know what my voice sounds like.
by Kronvullok
December 18, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kronvullok

Now you know what my voice sounds like.

Sahkrahfaas
December 21, 2014
Kronvullok

My dog did that thing in the Kilkreath temple on one of those circular platform things on pillairs. It's damn funny! I'm pretty sure it's happened to my horses on more than one occasion. Skyrim physics are so realistic xD

by Sahkrahfaas
December 21, 2014
Kronvullok

My dog did that thing in the Kilkreath temple on one of those circular platform things on pillairs. It's damn funny! I'm pretty sure it's happened to my horses on more than one occasion. Skyrim physics are so realistic xD

DovahKiinZaan
January 26, 2015

Miraak. Oh wow... Basically he has guard lines! I can't stop laughing, in a guard voice "I used to be an adventurer like you... Then I took an arrow to the knee."

O~o

by DovahKiinZaan
January 26, 2015

Miraak. Oh wow... Basically he has guard lines! I can't stop laughing, in a guard voice "I used to be an adventurer like you... Then I took an arrow to the knee."

O~o

Roarar
January 26, 2015

Oh man, I've had a few myself!

One would be sometimes I'd be walking about and a mammoth would fly about 20 feet into the air, and when it landed it would die lol.

Had a few where I'd try to fast travel and it'd tell me "there's enemies nearby!" but there wouldn't even be a dragon hiding somewhere lol. Just walking a little bit solved that

Had another a few times where shouts just wouldn't work. Really weird.

My favorite? Sometimes Ill walk into a building like Jorvaskar or The Blue Palace and plates of food would jump off their tables and end up everywhere XD

by Roarar
January 26, 2015

Oh man, I've had a few myself!

One would be sometimes I'd be walking about and a mammoth would fly about 20 feet into the air, and when it landed it would die lol.

Had a few where I'd try to fast travel and it'd tell me "there's enemies nearby!" but there wouldn't even be a dragon hiding somewhere lol. Just walking a little bit solved that

Had another a few times where shouts just wouldn't work. Really weird.

My favorite? Sometimes Ill walk into a building like Jorvaskar or The Blue Palace and plates of food would jump off their tables and end up everywhere XD

Sahkrahfaas
January 26, 2015

Got a glitch recently...

I recreated my Morrowind character, Rath the Argonian. So, everything went normally until it was Rath's turn on the block. Alduin wouldn't land on the tower. I swear, I must have waited about ten minutes and he just flew around roaring. I took pictures, I filmed videos, I sat and watched him, he wouldn't land. Just search "alduin not landing" into YouTube and the first video that comes up pretty much says it all :s

The video won't be mine, by the way.

Well, thank Akatosh for autosaves, because if I'd forgotten to re-enable them then Rath would have been lost to the mists of unsaved games for a second time... I didn't save anything when I played as him in Morrowind and got killed by cave rats. Hooray. I got him back and he's about to handle those deadbeats for Brynjolf xD

by Sahkrahfaas
January 26, 2015

Got a glitch recently...

I recreated my Morrowind character, Rath the Argonian. So, everything went normally until it was Rath's turn on the block. Alduin wouldn't land on the tower. I swear, I must have waited about ten minutes and he just flew around roaring. I took pictures, I filmed videos, I sat and watched him, he wouldn't land. Just search "alduin not landing" into YouTube and the first video that comes up pretty much says it all :s

The video won't be mine, by the way.

Well, thank Akatosh for autosaves, because if I'd forgotten to re-enable them then Rath would have been lost to the mists of unsaved games for a second time... I didn't save anything when I played as him in Morrowind and got killed by cave rats. Hooray. I got him back and he's about to handle those deadbeats for Brynjolf xD

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.