A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Word Requests

<<  <  1  2 

Mul klo riik
September 10, 2014
Mulhahlor
Aaliizah

Out of curiosity, why not sahlo?

Because it's not just any fool, it's a specific case. At least, I think that's why.

Sorry, I didn't make that clear. I ment weak. As in, the actual word, sahlo, not refering to your usage of the word sahlo. "Weak" combined with "end" just doesn't feel like it should equal agape. I don't have any problems with the word "sahloblaan" itself. Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding, this is exactly the reason you shouldn't use the word in a sentence about that ame word. (ex. The definition of the word 'the,' is to denote that the word after 'the' is the subject of the sentence.) Just take my previous post with a grain of salt.

by Mul klo riik
September 10, 2014
Mulhahlor
Aaliizah

Because it's not just any fool, it's a specific case. At least, I think that's why.

Sorry, I didn't make that clear. I ment weak. As in, the actual word, sahlo, not refering to your usage of the word sahlo. "Weak" combined with "end" just doesn't feel like it should equal agape. I don't have any problems with the word "sahloblaan" itself. Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding, this is exactly the reason you shouldn't use the word in a sentence about that ame word. (ex. The definition of the word 'the,' is to denote that the word after 'the' is the subject of the sentence.) Just take my previous post with a grain of salt.

Mulhahlor
September 10, 2014
Mul klo riik
Mulhahlor
Aaliizah

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

by Mulhahlor
September 10, 2014
Mul klo riik
Mulhahlor
Aaliizah

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Loniizrath
September 15, 2014

"Zindinok." Lit. "Honor death."

It's short, it makes sense, it rolls off the tongue well, and it's all canon.

by Loniizrath
September 15, 2014

"Zindinok." Lit. "Honor death."

It's short, it makes sense, it rolls off the tongue well, and it's all canon.

Mul klo riik
September 15, 2014

Good one Toxikyle, I like it.

by Mul klo riik
September 15, 2014

Good one Toxikyle, I like it.

Mul klo riik
September 20, 2014

Hey who's going to submit this? Tox or Phelan or what? And when?

by Mul klo riik
September 20, 2014

Hey who's going to submit this? Tox or Phelan or what? And when?

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.