Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite dragon

<<  <  1  2 

shuaibi
November 3, 2016

I recently bought something on a Web site, the service is also good.I've been getting a lot of questions lately about my [url=http://www.csgo4skin.com/]CSGO Skins[/url] inventory so I'm throwing this post together. See, I have an inventory valued at roughly $846.77. People often ask how much I spent for my skins. The answer is nothing. I've never spent money on CS:GO other than for the game itself. Everything I have, I got through playing the market and betting on pro matches. Now, I'm going to tell you the exact methods I used to get my inventory. By the end of this post, you'll know everything you need to start making a profit in CSGO.

by shuaibi
November 3, 2016

I recently bought something on a Web site, the service is also good.I've been getting a lot of questions lately about my [url=http://www.csgo4skin.com/]CSGO Skins[/url] inventory so I'm throwing this post together. See, I have an inventory valued at roughly $846.77. People often ask how much I spent for my skins. The answer is nothing. I've never spent money on CS:GO other than for the game itself. Everything I have, I got through playing the market and betting on pro matches. Now, I'm going to tell you the exact methods I used to get my inventory. By the end of this post, you'll know everything you need to start making a profit in CSGO.

Ruvgein
November 3, 2016
Umm...
What does this have to do with dragons?

It honestly looks alot like spam.
by Ruvgein
November 3, 2016
Umm...

What does this have to do with dragons?

It honestly looks alot like spam.

SuleykaarKinbok
November 5, 2016

My favoret dragon is Odahviing.

@Rivgrin I agree that it looks like spam.

by SuleykaarKinbok
November 5, 2016

My favoret dragon is Odahviing.

@Rivgrin I agree that it looks like spam.

ChartheBD
November 6, 2016
I love the color scheme and frost dovah, but the overall looks on the Revered Dovah in HF put them in first place on my Dovah list.
by ChartheBD
November 6, 2016
I love the color scheme and frost dovah, but the overall looks on the Revered Dovah in HF put them in first place on my Dovah list.

[deleted]
November 27, 2016

Legendary Dragon.

by [deleted]
November 27, 2016

Legendary Dragon.

VulonJud
November 27, 2016
Paarthurnax is an awesome, fatherly-figure like dragon. Devestated when the Blades wanted me to kill him.
But I gotta say, Durnehviir is pretty badass, I sometimes summon him just for company :)
by VulonJud
November 27, 2016
Paarthurnax is an awesome, fatherly-figure like dragon. Devestated when the Blades wanted me to kill him.

But I gotta say, Durnehviir is pretty badass, I sometimes summon him just for company :)

Keita
December 8, 2016

Alduin Cause he can do badass stuff any other dovah can't do

by Keita
December 8, 2016

Alduin Cause he can do badass stuff any other dovah can't do

Vulomjotraan
December 8, 2016

Mirmulnir is such a sassy, overconfident butt. I love him.

But I'll probably have to say Paarthurnax. He's such a dad.

by Vulomjotraan
December 8, 2016

Mirmulnir is such a sassy, overconfident butt. I love him.

But I'll probably have to say Paarthurnax. He's such a dad.

Beinodvith
December 20, 2016

Mirmulnir because he is the first you kill and the dovah which you first know that you are the dovahkiin.

by Beinodvith
December 20, 2016

Mirmulnir because he is the first you kill and the dovah which you first know that you are the dovahkiin.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.