A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls Jumpscares

<<  <  1  2 

ErianDragonborn
September 7, 2015

I had quite a funny one :P
Was sitting with headphones on playing the Dragonborn DLC, in that dungeon with all of the flaming jumping spiders. Forgot the name of the dungeon.
I shot at every cocoon to see if there was a spider inside, and I did shoot an arrow at one several times, but every time it just went straight throug, so I thought that there was nothing inside.
When I walked past it, it exploded right in my face....(with headphones quite loud) Must have jumped quite a few cm from my chair :P The person sitting besides me almost jumpscared from my jumpscare XD Hate those exploding spiders....

by ErianDragonborn
September 7, 2015

I had quite a funny one :P
Was sitting with headphones on playing the Dragonborn DLC, in that dungeon with all of the flaming jumping spiders. Forgot the name of the dungeon.
I shot at every cocoon to see if there was a spider inside, and I did shoot an arrow at one several times, but every time it just went straight throug, so I thought that there was nothing inside.
When I walked past it, it exploded right in my face....(with headphones quite loud) Must have jumped quite a few cm from my chair :P The person sitting besides me almost jumpscared from my jumpscare XD Hate those exploding spiders....

Krahzii
September 17, 2015

Well one night I was playing Skyrim late at night.  I had the volume turned down, so my parents wouldn't know.  I felt a buzzing in my controller, turn around, and a Giant was RIGHT BEHING ME.  It scared the crap out of me.  I wasn't expecting to see a friggin Giant right there.  

And when I play alone, especially at night, every little sound in the game is a jumpscare. :'3

by Krahzii
September 17, 2015

Well one night I was playing Skyrim late at night.  I had the volume turned down, so my parents wouldn't know.  I felt a buzzing in my controller, turn around, and a Giant was RIGHT BEHING ME.  It scared the crap out of me.  I wasn't expecting to see a friggin Giant right there.  

And when I play alone, especially at night, every little sound in the game is a jumpscare. :'3

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015
Krahzii

I know what that feels like. Minecraft's the same way. Friggin' Creepers.

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015
Krahzii

I know what that feels like. Minecraft's the same way. Friggin' Creepers.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.