DJbrony
October 26, 2014

Why is the Sky blue? and what is the meaning of life? >Xp

by DJbrony
October 26, 2014

Why is the Sky blue? and what is the meaning of life? >Xp

Ahmuldein
October 27, 2014

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

The meaning of life is in the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness, and borders on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value,purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God and the soul.

by Ahmuldein
October 27, 2014

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

The meaning of life is in the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness, and borders on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value,purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God and the soul.

Sahkrahfaas
October 27, 2014
Ahmuldein

Or, according to the impossible quiz, 42.

Staying on that topic, have you played the impossible quiz?

by Sahkrahfaas
October 27, 2014
Ahmuldein

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Sahkrahfaas
Ahmuldein

No. And this is mostly for personal questions.

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
Sahkrahfaas
Ahmuldein

No. And this is mostly for personal questions.

DJbrony
October 27, 2014
Ahmuldein

thanks for ruining this....=.= i hate people like this when its not even their question to be answered to...

by DJbrony
October 27, 2014
Ahmuldein

thanks for ruining this....=.= i hate people like this when its not even their question to be answered to...

Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
DJbrony
Ahmuldein

Wasn't planning on answering it anyways. I mean personal questions is what this is for.

by Mirkrilaar
October 27, 2014
DJbrony
Ahmuldein

Wasn't planning on answering it anyways. I mean personal questions is what this is for.

Ahmuldein
October 27, 2014

*cries softly in corner*    

by Ahmuldein
October 27, 2014

*cries softly in corner*    

Zauniglom
October 28, 2014

Can we give away your email adress for profit?

by Zauniglom
October 28, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Dinok

Obviously no! Haha

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Dinok

Obviously no! Haha

Zauniglom
October 28, 2014

Phone number?

by Zauniglom
October 28, 2014

Phone number?

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Dinok

Phone number?

No.

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Dinok

Phone number?

No.

Zauniglom
October 29, 2014

It's my birthday in 3 days, what are you getting me?

by Zauniglom
October 29, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014
Dinok

...nothing...

by Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014
Dinok

...nothing...

Loniizrath
October 29, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Dinok

...nothing...

Don't worry Dinok, I'll get you something.

by Loniizrath
October 29, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Dinok

...nothing...

Don't worry Dinok, I'll get you something.

Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014

This is about to be locked.

by Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014

This is about to be locked.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.