Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Paarthurnax

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

dovahnite
November 11, 2014

That's one of my favorite things about Skyrim, though. Do things like kill Paarth or join the Dark Brotherhood and even if you never see the assassins, you can still be haunted by it for the rest of your save file.

by dovahnite
November 11, 2014

That's one of my favorite things about Skyrim, though. Do things like kill Paarth or join the Dark Brotherhood and even if you never see the assassins, you can still be haunted by it for the rest of your save file.

Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014
dovahnite

That's one of my favorite things about Skyrim, though. Do things like kill Paarth or join the Dark Brotherhood and even if you never see the assassins you, can still be haunted by it for the rest of your save file.

Or it hang over your shoulder for the rest of your life, haunting you, knowing you stabbed your friend in the back.

by Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014
dovahnite

That's one of my favorite things about Skyrim, though. Do things like kill Paarth or join the Dark Brotherhood and even if you never see the assassins you, can still be haunted by it for the rest of your save file.

Or it hang over your shoulder for the rest of your life, haunting you, knowing you stabbed your friend in the back.

DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

Or guilts you, you can't see a dead body without feeling guilt

by DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

Or guilts you, you can't see a dead body without feeling guilt

Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014

Actually, I can. If its a bandit or something, no. It was either him or me. Paarthurnax? ....I don't want to talk about it. The detailed story of how I did it is painful for me.

by Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014

Actually, I can. If its a bandit or something, no. It was either him or me. Paarthurnax? ....I don't want to talk about it. The detailed story of how I did it is painful for me.

DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

What is painful to me about skyrim- paarthurnax dying, me killing my companions and the fact that I held a funeral for one of my companions

by DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

What is painful to me about skyrim- paarthurnax dying, me killing my companions and the fact that I held a funeral for one of my companions

dovahnite
November 11, 2014

I went back and forth between the Blades and Paarth like three times. Then I killed Paarth, mainly because I wanted to see what the Blades would say, and then they like "good, you'd better have, now bring me some followers" and that was it and the Greybeards were mad at me . . .

tl;dr don't do it, it's not worth it.

by dovahnite
November 11, 2014

I went back and forth between the Blades and Paarth like three times. Then I killed Paarth, mainly because I wanted to see what the Blades would say, and then they like "good, you'd better have, now bring me some followers" and that was it and the Greybeards were mad at me . . .

Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014
dovahnite

It truely isn't. 

by Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014
dovahnite

It truely isn't. 

DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

He's not a villain, if it weren't for paarthurnax they wouldn't exist!

by DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

He's not a villain, if it weren't for paarthurnax they wouldn't exist!

Sahkrahfaas
November 12, 2014

I might make a character where I do everything I don't want to do to see what happens, then I'll delete that character's saves and pretend it never happened. The character would probably do stuff like join the Legion, destroy the Dark Brotherhood, join the Blades, be either a mage or a heavy armoured tank and keep Elenwen at the peace council. Delete, delete, delete, delete, delete...

Anyone else use healing hands or heal other on Paarthurnax? I have once or twice.

by Sahkrahfaas
November 12, 2014

I might make a character where I do everything I don't want to do to see what happens, then I'll delete that character's saves and pretend it never happened. The character would probably do stuff like join the Legion, destroy the Dark Brotherhood, join the Blades, be either a mage or a heavy armoured tank and keep Elenwen at the peace council. Delete, delete, delete, delete, delete...

Anyone else use healing hands or heal other on Paarthurnax? I have once or twice.

Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

I actually have! I guess I was just being a nice guy or something. 

by Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

I actually have! I guess I was just being a nice guy or something. 

DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

In the alduin fight on the throat of the world I used healing spells on paarthurnax

by DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

In the alduin fight on the throat of the world I used healing spells on paarthurnax

dovahnite
November 12, 2014

I didn't see all that much of Paarth when I was fighting Alduin on the top of the mountain, he mainly stayed out of sight. Most of my energy was being focused on not getting squished by rocks :p

by dovahnite
November 12, 2014

I didn't see all that much of Paarth when I was fighting Alduin on the top of the mountain, he mainly stayed out of sight. Most of my energy was being focused on not getting squished by rocks :p

DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

I was a bit surprised that the dragon that gave me the tools to kill alduin, watched as I tried it and untimatley helped was sad at his death

by DovahKiinZaan
November 12, 2014

I was a bit surprised that the dragon that gave me the tools to kill alduin, watched as I tried it and untimatley helped was sad at his death

Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

He wasn't happy that he had to die, but it was what had to be done. Believe me, if he thought there was another way, he'd do it.

by Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

He wasn't happy that he had to die, but it was what had to be done. Believe me, if he thought there was another way, he'd do it.

Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

That's not what I saw! I saw him take off and battle him dovah wah dovah, as well as me trying to attack Alduin with Dragonrend. Besides, Paarthurnax would have been killed in a heartbeat if he tried to attack Alduin alone.

by Mirkrilaar
November 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

That's not what I saw! I saw him take off and battle him dovah wah dovah, as well as me trying to attack Alduin with Dragonrend. Besides, Paarthurnax would have been killed in a heartbeat if he tried to attack Alduin alone.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.