Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thu'um.org Dragons Mod

<<  <  1  2 

Loniizrath
January 19, 2015
One thing though: I don't do custom models or DLC content, because I don't know how
by Loniizrath
January 19, 2015
One thing though: I don't do custom models or DLC content, because I don't know how

Aaliizah
January 23, 2015

I know absolutely nothing about computers or modding, but my dream has always been to create a big, fully-voiced faction mod with Dovahzul (canon only, of course) where you could restore a small, remote sect of the Dragon Cult and become your own dragon priest. There would be lots of interaction with dragons (I even entertain the idea of being able to tell the dovah thur of the cult that you speak the dragon language, so that from then on your conversations would be in the dragon tongue). As a dragon priest, you'd receive armored robes, a choice of weapon, and a namable mask (I like the idea of being able to change your character's name to your mask's name if you'd want to) with any enchantment you choose. I doubt I'd ever be able to make something like that, though, since 1) I have no modding skill or knowledge, 2) I know nobody who would want to voice it or who would be good enough at voice acting to voice it, and 3) I am female, so I can't do the dragon voice acting myself. Unslaad krosis. :(

by Aaliizah
January 23, 2015

I know absolutely nothing about computers or modding, but my dream has always been to create a big, fully-voiced faction mod with Dovahzul (canon only, of course) where you could restore a small, remote sect of the Dragon Cult and become your own dragon priest. There would be lots of interaction with dragons (I even entertain the idea of being able to tell the dovah thur of the cult that you speak the dragon language, so that from then on your conversations would be in the dragon tongue). As a dragon priest, you'd receive armored robes, a choice of weapon, and a namable mask (I like the idea of being able to change your character's name to your mask's name if you'd want to) with any enchantment you choose. I doubt I'd ever be able to make something like that, though, since 1) I have no modding skill or knowledge, 2) I know nobody who would want to voice it or who would be good enough at voice acting to voice it, and 3) I am female, so I can't do the dragon voice acting myself. Unslaad krosis. :(

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

Aaliizah, honestly I think a female voiced dragon would be badass... Just sayin'

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

Aaliizah, honestly I think a female voiced dragon would be badass... Just sayin'

Kahdremonik
January 26, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Aye,  that'd be true. Hell, I'd be a voice actor, but that's about it. I'd start modding in custom dragon NPC's, but I don't have the time, as I'm transferring into the US Army.

by Kahdremonik
January 26, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Aye,  that'd be true. Hell, I'd be a voice actor, but that's about it. I'd start modding in custom dragon NPC's, but I don't have the time, as I'm transferring into the US Army.

Aaliizah
January 27, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Kogaan, fahdon, nuz it goes against what we are given in the game. :( The dov are technically genderless because they don't reproduce sexually, but are extremely masculine in every way. Which my voice is not. Ruth.

by Aaliizah
January 27, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Kogaan, fahdon, nuz it goes against what we are given in the game. :( The dov are technically genderless because they don't reproduce sexually, but are extremely masculine in every way. Which my voice is not. Ruth.

Kahdremonik
January 28, 2015
Aaliizah
DovahKiinZaan

And yet, having a female dovah would be awesome, don't you think? Besides, the Shield-Maidens of yore were sometimes much more badass than their male counterparts.

by Kahdremonik
January 28, 2015
Aaliizah
DovahKiinZaan

And yet, having a female dovah would be awesome, don't you think? Besides, the Shield-Maidens of yore were sometimes much more badass than their male counterparts.

dovahnite
February 2, 2015

Gormlaith says hi.

One of these days I'll finally sink my teeth into Creation Kit, myself. Would screwing around with the dragon entities be a good place to start?

by dovahnite
February 2, 2015

Gormlaith says hi.

One of these days I'll finally sink my teeth into Creation Kit, myself. Would screwing around with the dragon entities be a good place to start?

Loniizrath
February 2, 2015
dovahnite

Gormlaith says hi.

As a self taught modmaker, the best place to start is with some instructional sites or videos. Any guidence or tutorial is better than trying to figure it out. Teaching myself to use the CK was a nightmare. The first two months or so was throwing everything at the wall, writing down all the things that DIDN'T stick (99.95% of it), and trying slightly different methods until it did something that was close enough to the intended result that I maybe didn't cry myself to sleep that night.

by Loniizrath
February 2, 2015
dovahnite

Gormlaith says hi.

As a self taught modmaker, the best place to start is with some instructional sites or videos. Any guidence or tutorial is better than trying to figure it out. Teaching myself to use the CK was a nightmare. The first two months or so was throwing everything at the wall, writing down all the things that DIDN'T stick (99.95% of it), and trying slightly different methods until it did something that was close enough to the intended result that I maybe didn't cry myself to sleep that night.

dovahnite
February 2, 2015

I guess that's a start, I watched Bethesda's videos on it a few months ago, so I sort of know what some of the things in the editor do, though judging by how many buttons there are in it they only scratched the surface.

by dovahnite
February 2, 2015

I guess that's a start, I watched Bethesda's videos on it a few months ago, so I sort of know what some of the things in the editor do, though judging by how many buttons there are in it they only scratched the surface.

sunbrosforlife
March 4, 2015

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like one.  I would be a high elf who constantly makes innuendos and dirty jokes :)

by sunbrosforlife
March 4, 2015

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like one.  I would be a high elf who constantly makes innuendos and dirty jokes :)

Loniizrath
March 5, 2015

@thebestpsycho, No problem, just send me a PM with the name, a pic of what you want him/her to look like, and the lines you want him/her to say.

by Loniizrath
March 5, 2015

@thebestpsycho, No problem, just send me a PM with the name, a pic of what you want him/her to look like, and the lines you want him/her to say.

GDelforge
March 6, 2015

Hey, if someone need some retexturing for a mod, I can do that. Here a retexture of the  dwemer steam centurion I made some time ago : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/491959/? I never finished it, it's just to give you an idea of what I can do

I can do custom models as well, but I dont know how to make the nif files

by GDelforge
March 6, 2015

Hey, if someone need some retexturing for a mod, I can do that. Here a retexture of the  dwemer steam centurion I made some time ago : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/491959/? I never finished it, it's just to give you an idea of what I can do

I can do custom models as well, but I dont know how to make the nif files

Kleindolph
March 30, 2015
Aaliizah

THIS, please someone make this. Dragon Cult revival would be so cool!!

by Kleindolph
March 30, 2015
Aaliizah

THIS, please someone make this. Dragon Cult revival would be so cool!!

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.