A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Suggestion: translator tools/ranks

<<  <  1  2 

Kosenu
January 4, 2015
Cabotagee
If you were to make that a template, and have it translated to as many languages as the community could provide? I can certainly help with translating to Swedish/French

I spoke about this with paarth as well, and am now translating the lessons to Dutch. I think we should translate to all the languages in the Dictionary at the very least, perhaps even just for consistency. More is always to better, of course.

by Kosenu
January 4, 2015
Cabotagee
If you were to make that a template, and have it translated to as many languages as the community could provide? I can certainly help with translating to Swedish/French

I spoke about this with paarth as well, and am now translating the lessons to Dutch. I think we should translate to all the languages in the Dictionary at the very least, perhaps even just for consistency. More is always to better, of course.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.