May 10, 2015

*was already sitting on a bench, seemingly sketching something*

by Vultuzmaar
May 10, 2015

*was already sitting on a bench, seemingly sketching something*

Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

*already in room*
  Feasting on food inconspicuously while glancing around room, she quickly stuffed food from table-top into a pouch, glancing around room again, she picks up a sweet-roll and licks some frosting off and puts it back on table. While brushing off crumbs she inconspicuously moves away from the table, as if she didn't eat anything.

"Greetings, fair traveler" speaking to the stranger who'd entered the bar "what brings yourself to Riften?" 

*She leans up against a wall near the stranger sketching something.*

by Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

*already in room*
  Feasting on food inconspicuously while glancing around room, she quickly stuffed food from table-top into a pouch, glancing around room again, she picks up a sweet-roll and licks some frosting off and puts it back on table. While brushing off crumbs she inconspicuously moves away from the table, as if she didn't eat anything.

"Greetings, fair traveler" speaking to the stranger who'd entered the bar "what brings yourself to Riften?" 

*She leans up against a wall near the stranger sketching something.*

Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015
*upon closer inspection he seems to be sketching the center area of Alduin's Wall*
by Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015
*upon closer inspection he seems to be sketching the center area of Alduin's Wall*

Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

"Wow, what are you drawing?" she looked trying to figure it out "I've seen something like that before... in a book...or in a cave... I don't remember."

by Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

"Wow, what are you drawing?" she looked trying to figure it out "I've seen something like that before... in a book...or in a cave... I don't remember."

Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015

*he was silent for a while* "...Alduin's Wall."

by Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015

*he was silent for a while* "...Alduin's Wall."

Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

"Alduin, world eater..." She then sat upside-down on the bench to get a better view of the picture "why draw Alduin's wall, are you a historian?!"

by Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

"Alduin, world eater..." She then sat upside-down on the bench to get a better view of the picture "why draw Alduin's wall, are you a historian?!"

Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015

"No, I simply draw it to keep track of where I've been."

by Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015

"No, I simply draw it to keep track of where I've been."

Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

"You've seen Alduin's wall? I suppose you are well traveled." She then (still upside down) reached out her hand for a handshake "Soal'iex."

by Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

"You've seen Alduin's wall? I suppose you are well traveled." She then (still upside down) reached out her hand for a handshake "Soal'iex."

Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015

*he shook her hand* "Maramis, and you'd be suprised how easily The Blades went down." *a small, manic smile crossed his lips, though unviewable by the Nightingale-esque mask*

by Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015

*he shook her hand* "Maramis, and you'd be suprised how easily The Blades went down." *a small, manic smile crossed his lips, though unviewable by the Nightingale-esque mask*

Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

With hardly any warning sound broke the peaceful silence, screaming from outside shattered through the bee and barb. Catching everyone's attention,

*flips upside-up*  the sound prolonged *gets up to investigate*

by Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

With hardly any warning sound broke the peaceful silence, screaming from outside shattered through the bee and barb. Catching everyone's attention,

*flips upside-up*  the sound prolonged *gets up to investigate*

Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015
*after hearing the sound he nonchalantly closes his journal, puts it away, and heads towards the sound*
by Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015
*after hearing the sound he nonchalantly closes his journal, puts it away, and heads towards the sound*

Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

Outside of the bee and barb commotion filled the street with guards swinging swords heavily toward an unnatural man with red glowing eyes and long fangs, he was using a spell to drain their life, in the other hand a spell of shock, zapping the guards. The mighty creature, even-though out numbered was a  force to be recon with.

Without much thought *draws out bow, and Aims for the villainous creatures head with her final poisonous arrow*

by Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

Outside of the bee and barb commotion filled the street with guards swinging swords heavily toward an unnatural man with red glowing eyes and long fangs, he was using a spell to drain their life, in the other hand a spell of shock, zapping the guards. The mighty creature, even-though out numbered was a  force to be recon with.

Without much thought *draws out bow, and Aims for the villainous creatures head with her final poisonous arrow*

Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015

*like a shadow, he sweeps up from behind the vampire and grapples it by putting a dagger, coated with a paralysis poison, in its back and having his arm around its neck, keeping the head still.*

by Vultuzmaar
May 11, 2015

*like a shadow, he sweeps up from behind the vampire and grapples it by putting a dagger, coated with a paralysis poison, in its back and having his arm around its neck, keeping the head still.*

Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

*Aiming between a crowd of people, she released her arrow threading the needle between guards, and civilians, the arrow hitting its target between the eyes, just enough to miss Maramis,*

The vampire feel to the ground,

"We have vampires?... I thought skeevers were bad enough..."

by Koraaveyz
May 11, 2015

*Aiming between a crowd of people, she released her arrow threading the needle between guards, and civilians, the arrow hitting its target between the eyes, just enough to miss Maramis,*

The vampire feel to the ground,

"We have vampires?... I thought skeevers were bad enough..."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.