Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Forelnaar

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Felniir Ahvus
January 27, 2015

So... maybe I'm blind, but I'm not finding the other two handles.  Should I have used the alcolyte's key somewhere already?  I haven't found anything else to click on with the mouse... any other hints people might be willing to share?

by Felniir Ahvus
January 27, 2015

So... maybe I'm blind, but I'm not finding the other two handles.  Should I have used the alcolyte's key somewhere already?  I haven't found anything else to click on with the mouse... any other hints people might be willing to share?

hiith
January 27, 2015
Felniir Ahvus

look up

by hiith
January 27, 2015
Felniir Ahvus

look up

Odveig
January 28, 2015

Do you need to know Dovahzul to play the game?

by Odveig
January 28, 2015

Kosenu
January 28, 2015
Odveig

Not really. It helps, but you can beat it without. Also, I believe that all texts are already translated.

by Kosenu
January 28, 2015
Odveig

Not really. It helps, but you can beat it without. Also, I believe that all texts are already translated.

Felniir Ahvus
January 29, 2015
hiith
Felniir Ahvus

look up

Nox, Hiith!  That was really helpful for one of them near the qahd.  I think I'm the worst searcher in all of Keizaal, though. Are they at least all three in the righthand passage after the entrance with the withered corpse (as opposed to the Hall of Stories and Prophecy of the Paal on the left side)? I think I know what will happen based on the word walls once I find the last one...

by Felniir Ahvus
January 29, 2015
hiith
Felniir Ahvus

look up

Nox, Hiith!  That was really helpful for one of them near the qahd.  I think I'm the worst searcher in all of Keizaal, though. Are they at least all three in the righthand passage after the entrance with the withered corpse (as opposed to the Hall of Stories and Prophecy of the Paal on the left side)? I think I know what will happen based on the word walls once I find the last one...

ikaram
January 31, 2015

Can somebody please post something total unrelated to translation. I don't want to cheat.

by ikaram
January 31, 2015

Can somebody please post something total unrelated to translation. I don't want to cheat.

Strunsesille
February 16, 2015
Felniir Ahvus
hiith
Felniir Ahvus

look up

Yes, they're all in the right-hand passage.  It sounds like you found the one naal fin qahd.  One of the others is vahlt do lokos dwiisinda, while the last is iliistaas ko deyvut tol inaak wah od.

by Strunsesille
February 16, 2015
Felniir Ahvus
hiith
Felniir Ahvus

look up

Yes, they're all in the right-hand passage.  It sounds like you found the one naal fin qahd.  One of the others is vahlt do lokos dwiisinda, while the last is iliistaas ko deyvut tol inaak wah od.

Gallent
June 2, 2015

I can't find the room with the claw chest. I've taken the left and right path but I just can't find anything

by Gallent
June 2, 2015

I can't find the room with the claw chest. I've taken the left and right path but I just can't find anything

paarthurnax
Administrator
June 2, 2015
Gallent

The claw is found in the right path through the locked door. You'll need a sword to make it past the draugr within.

by paarthurnax
June 2, 2015
Gallent

The claw is found in the right path through the locked door. You'll need a sword to make it past the draugr within.

Grolahmul
July 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
July 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

ratgirl34
July 22, 2015

Well, I'm stuck. I got as far as Kavarin's crypt, but I can't seem to figure out what's next. Am I not looking in the right places?

by ratgirl34
July 22, 2015

Well, I'm stuck. I got as far as Kavarin's crypt, but I can't seem to figure out what's next. Am I not looking in the right places?

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 22, 2015
ratgirl34

If you've reached both Kavarin's crypt and the snow-and-ash chamber, that's the end of the game.

by paarthurnax
July 22, 2015
ratgirl34

If you've reached both Kavarin's crypt and the snow-and-ash chamber, that's the end of the game.

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Oh, so I guess I beat it. But I can see a lever behind the wooden stairs! But I can't get to it!

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

Oh, so I guess I beat it. But I can see a lever behind the wooden stairs! But I can't get to it!

ratgirl34
July 23, 2015

Oh, slightly anti-climactic. But entertaining none the less. I like the story all the runes give if you translate them. Although that was tricky since I don't have much of a vocabulary on Dovahzul yet... Had to keep using the dictionary. Kept getting my runes mixed up... Nice challenge/exercise.

by ratgirl34
July 23, 2015

Oh, slightly anti-climactic. But entertaining none the less. I like the story all the runes give if you translate them. Although that was tricky since I don't have much of a vocabulary on Dovahzul yet... Had to keep using the dictionary. Kept getting my runes mixed up... Nice challenge/exercise.

Alduin World Eater
July 31, 2015

I wish there was a save button on Forelnaar. Maybe we could add one?

by Alduin World Eater
July 31, 2015

I wish there was a save button on Forelnaar. Maybe we could add one?

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.