A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dawnguard or Volkihar Vampires

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Liis
Administrator
September 20, 2015
This thread has been moved to the Elder Scrolls General Discussion Forum to fit the criterion.
by Liis
September 20, 2015
This thread has been moved to the Elder Scrolls General Discussion Forum to fit the criterion.

GodofGames2468
September 22, 2015

DawnGuard. if u seen senile scribbles, the Dragonborn is right. the prophecy will destroy the sun which will kill all the plant life which will eventually kill all the animals which will eventually kill all the humans which will eventually kill all the vampires. plus, I would perfer to go to Soverngard then coldharbour

by GodofGames2468
September 22, 2015

DawnGuard. if u seen senile scribbles, the Dragonborn is right. the prophecy will destroy the sun which will kill all the plant life which will eventually kill all the animals which will eventually kill all the humans which will eventually kill all the vampires. plus, I would perfer to go to Soverngard then coldharbour

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I think dawnguard is the best choise, becouse as a vampire you must kill others, sometimes even citizens! I think that getting rid of them is just right decission...
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I think dawnguard is the best choise, becouse as a vampire you must kill others, sometimes even citizens! I think that getting rid of them is just right decission...

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016

Duryoljot
March 3, 2016
GodofGames2468

It's true, Happy Hour got it right. No sun, no vampires.

by Duryoljot
March 3, 2016
GodofGames2468

It's true, Happy Hour got it right. No sun, no vampires.

firebolt
June 20, 2016
dawnguard because im a werewolf
by firebolt
June 20, 2016
dawnguard because im a werewolf

Blackout
June 20, 2016
Dawnguard because I can buy crossbow bolts and the castle looks cool
by Blackout
June 20, 2016
Dawnguard because I can buy crossbow bolts and the castle looks cool

Kahlozii
June 20, 2016

I chose the vampires for the magic.

by Kahlozii
June 20, 2016

I chose the vampires for the magic.

Ruvgein
September 7, 2016

Dawnguard!  Vampire hunters are cool.

sorry fury.

by Ruvgein
September 7, 2016

Dawnguard!  Vampire hunters are cool.

sorry fury.

YolSivaasAl
September 22, 2016

at first, i thought Lord Harkon would kill me if i refused to be a vampire. but i am now sided with the Dawnguard.

by YolSivaasAl
September 22, 2016

at first, i thought Lord Harkon would kill me if i refused to be a vampire. but i am now sided with the Dawnguard.

Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016

In roleplay this really depends on my character.  In real life, Dawnguard for sure.  In actual gameplay, vampires all the way because I love the powers I get and the creepy outfits.

by Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016

In roleplay this really depends on my character.  In real life, Dawnguard for sure.  In actual gameplay, vampires all the way because I love the powers I get and the creepy outfits.

Geridil
October 24, 2016
Going full immersive RPG, I have walked many miles through Skyrim and aside from the Thalmor, the vampires are a huge menace. Is no one safe to walk the streets anymore? Must the gates be locked to prevent further attacks? My first encounter with them ended up with no one harmed but many left scared. I was a veteran of the war and i saw no other solution then to step up and destroy the vampire threat! Dawnguard do not fear the darkness, they vanquish it!
by Geridil
October 24, 2016
Going full immersive RPG, I have walked many miles through Skyrim and aside from the Thalmor, the vampires are a huge menace. Is no one safe to walk the streets anymore? Must the gates be locked to prevent further attacks? My first encounter with them ended up with no one harmed but many left scared. I was a veteran of the war and i saw no other solution then to step up and destroy the vampire threat! Dawnguard do not fear the darkness, they vanquish it!

legolas046
October 26, 2016

Vampires definitely.

by legolas046
October 26, 2016

Vampires definitely.

Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

Volkihar Vampires cuz i like biting people in skyrim...

by Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

Volkihar Vampires cuz i like biting people in skyrim...

Tinvaak
January 6, 2017

Dawnguard. The idea of giving up my humanity for anything is unimaginable. Like the Vigilants themselves once said, stay in the light, or we will drag you too it

Also crossbows are cool and i like the dawnguard full helm with nordic carved armor match up.

by Tinvaak
January 6, 2017

Dawnguard. The idea of giving up my humanity for anything is unimaginable. Like the Vigilants themselves once said, stay in the light, or we will drag you too it

Also crossbows are cool and i like the dawnguard full helm with nordic carved armor match up.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.