Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Light, or heavy armor?

<<  <  1  2 

Glaciarie
February 13, 2015

Hmm...I prefer Heavy Armor. I use it along with the Steed Stone.

by Glaciarie
February 13, 2015

Hmm...I prefer Heavy Armor. I use it along with the Steed Stone.

ApplePie
February 14, 2015

I use heavy. Once you get The Steed stone it won't weigh anything, so i can be a well-protected  assassin 

by ApplePie
February 14, 2015

I use heavy. Once you get The Steed stone it won't weigh anything, so i can be a well-protected  assassin 

Kronvullok
February 25, 2015

I wear whatever fits my current character. Although, I have been leaning more towards light armor lately.

by Kronvullok
February 25, 2015

I wear whatever fits my current character. Although, I have been leaning more towards light armor lately.

Frinmulaar
February 26, 2015

When I started out, I thought everything with a higher armor rating was a direct upgrade, and that's the way it stayed. When I looted my first banded iron shield, it felt astonishingly effective. Currently in the dwarven and orcish tiers.

by Frinmulaar
February 26, 2015

When I started out, I thought everything with a higher armor rating was a direct upgrade, and that's the way it stayed. When I looted my first banded iron shield, it felt astonishingly effective. Currently in the dwarven and orcish tiers.

Weaver
March 6, 2015

In past playthroughs, I have used both armour types, and I must say, I prefer light armour. If only because of the virtually absent movement restrictions.

Plus, some of the heavy armour looks... well, pretty ugly. I've been using Nightingale armour for a while now, pretty much only for the looks.

by Weaver
March 6, 2015

In past playthroughs, I have used both armour types, and I must say, I prefer light armour. If only because of the virtually absent movement restrictions.

Plus, some of the heavy armour looks... well, pretty ugly. I've been using Nightingale armour for a while now, pretty much only for the looks.

RadioactiveYeti
June 1, 2015

Medium.

Diehard Morrowind fan.

Bethesda, bring back spears please.

by RadioactiveYeti
June 1, 2015

Medium.

Diehard Morrowind fan.

Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

I actually use both, so I'm fast AND well protected.

by Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

I actually use both, so I'm fast AND well protected.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 2, 2016
RadioactiveYeti

Medium.

Diehard Morrowind fan.

FINALLY, A MORROWIND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't use spears much, though. What they need to add the spell creation thingy.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 2, 2016
RadioactiveYeti

Medium.

Diehard Morrowind fan.

FINALLY, A MORROWIND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't use spears much, though. What they need to add the spell creation thingy.

Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

Light. I always play thief and assassin.

by Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

Light. I always play thief and assassin.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.