A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What's your favorite shout?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

slunder man
April 15, 2015
Odveig
My favourite'd be Unrelenting Force, because who doesn't love fucking over Lydia with your own voice?

That is funny but as hard as I try to kill her she dosent die I shot that bitch off the throte of the world.

by slunder man
April 15, 2015
Odveig
My favourite'd be Unrelenting Force, because who doesn't love fucking over Lydia with your own voice?

That is funny but as hard as I try to kill her she dosent die I shot that bitch off the throte of the world.

gtfobro
May 8, 2015

I'm pretty partial to Aura Whisper - it's one of the only one's I really know that's actually a whisper and gives you the benefit of knowing where EVERYTHING is at a very far distance, no less. Always felt cool when the screen blacks out I imagine that I close my eyes, then open them with now glowing eyes for the duration of the shout ^^

I also quite like Ice Form and Unrelenting Force on a comical level - I think you can guess why xD

When I bother doing more of the quest, though, I find myself using Clear Skies most. I like my bright, sunhiney days =P (and clear nights hehe) And since it's nonhostile, I don't have to worry about getting a bounty if I just feel like shouting at something xD

by gtfobro
May 8, 2015

I'm pretty partial to Aura Whisper - it's one of the only one's I really know that's actually a whisper and gives you the benefit of knowing where EVERYTHING is at a very far distance, no less. Always felt cool when the screen blacks out I imagine that I close my eyes, then open them with now glowing eyes for the duration of the shout ^^

I also quite like Ice Form and Unrelenting Force on a comical level - I think you can guess why xD

When I bother doing more of the quest, though, I find myself using Clear Skies most. I like my bright, sunhiney days =P (and clear nights hehe) And since it's nonhostile, I don't have to worry about getting a bounty if I just feel like shouting at something xD

Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

My favorite has to be ice form when the Greybeards use it, because that's crucial for my very fav. glitch: that weird "flying" glitch: "Greybeard's Wrath."

by Grolahmul
May 26, 2015

My favorite has to be ice form when the Greybeards use it, because that's crucial for my very fav. glitch: that weird "flying" glitch: "Greybeard's Wrath."

Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

Tie between Aura Whisper, Throw Voice, and Marked For Death. (I play an assassin, hence my choices.)

by Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

Tie between Aura Whisper, Throw Voice, and Marked For Death. (I play an assassin, hence my choices.)

Redtail
January 21, 2016
I played an archer, so the slow time shout was one of the most useful but I love the yol shouts. Make the world burn! XD
by Redtail
January 21, 2016
I played an archer, so the slow time shout was one of the most useful but I love the yol shouts. Make the world burn! XD

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Ever fire an arrow at soemone then fast travel to them? It's hilarious.

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Ever fire an arrow at soemone then fast travel to them? It's hilarious.

Malice Mace
January 22, 2016
Redtail

Me too. Slow time is one of the most useful shouts for the dedicated archer. 

by Malice Mace
January 22, 2016
Redtail

Me too. Slow time is one of the most useful shouts for the dedicated archer. 

Buck
January 27, 2016

Tie Cyclone and Unrelenting force.

by Buck
January 27, 2016

Tie Cyclone and Unrelenting force.

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

Ah, Cyclone... I don't think I've ever seen the full might of that shout.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

Ah, Cyclone... I don't think I've ever seen the full might of that shout.

Malboviing
January 28, 2016

Bend Will

by Malboviing
January 28, 2016

Bend Will

Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Is largely useless. Until you find a Legendary Dragon.

by Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

Is largely useless. Until you find a Legendary Dragon.

Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

I personally love cyclone i have only had the first word bu it was useful. I had just killed the emperor's daughter or cousin at her own wedding. I was being chased by 8 guards and 3 civilians. I looked back and shouted just the first word and they all died.

by Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

I personally love cyclone i have only had the first word bu it was useful. I had just killed the emperor's daughter or cousin at her own wedding. I was being chased by 8 guards and 3 civilians. I looked back and shouted just the first word and they all died.

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

It is pretty overpowered, I'll give you that.

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

It is pretty overpowered, I'll give you that.

Timballsto
June 14, 2016

i do love the aura whisper shout especially when im in a dwemer and a falmer tomb... those guys hide in the damb walls

by Timballsto
June 14, 2016

i do love the aura whisper shout especially when im in a dwemer and a falmer tomb... those guys hide in the damb walls

firebolt
June 16, 2016
ice form pure magic
by firebolt
June 16, 2016
ice form pure magic
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.