Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Civil War

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 7, 2015

With a dissapointed groan, she sneaks closer to Whitrun hoping to get to cover without being seen and notches another arrow into her bow as she runs. She lets this one fly at the imperial girl upon reaching cover. She prays to Talos to have gotten there without being spotted.

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 7, 2015

With a dissapointed groan, she sneaks closer to Whitrun hoping to get to cover without being seen and notches another arrow into her bow as she runs. She lets this one fly at the imperial girl upon reaching cover. She prays to Talos to have gotten there without being spotted.

ikaram
March 7, 2015

(Headshot. Nicce job. FYI, Zeyya is a Redguard)

by ikaram
March 7, 2015

(Headshot. Nicce job. FYI, Zeyya is a Redguard)

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 7, 2015

(Oh, ok)

The Stormcloak peered around the tree she now stood behind to see the Redguard fall to the ground. Turning she see's the catapults looming closer while lobbing big flaming balls at Whiterun. Smiling she counts her remaining arrows.

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 7, 2015

(Oh, ok)

The Stormcloak peered around the tree she now stood behind to see the Redguard fall to the ground. Turning she see's the catapults looming closer while lobbing big flaming balls at Whiterun. Smiling she counts her remaining arrows.

Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

(Well fine then. Now I need a new character. XD)

With a battle cry, a broad, nord male threw himself at the Stormcloak, having seen her position when she'd fired the arrow. A sturdy Skyforge Steel Battleaxe was clutched tightly in his hands, glowing with rivers of orange glimmers, revealing that it was enchacnted with a fire aspect. He smirked slightly at her surprise and began to swing the large weapon at her.

by Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

(Well fine then. Now I need a new character. XD)

With a battle cry, a broad, nord male threw himself at the Stormcloak, having seen her position when she'd fired the arrow. A sturdy Skyforge Steel Battleaxe was clutched tightly in his hands, glowing with rivers of orange glimmers, revealing that it was enchacnted with a fire aspect. He smirked slightly at her surprise and began to swing the large weapon at her.

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

The stormcloak rolled to the side hoping she was fast enough to avoid the blade coming quickly towards her. as she rolled she threw her bow to the ground and attempted to draw her daedric sword which she had found on a mission from her superiors.

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

The stormcloak rolled to the side hoping she was fast enough to avoid the blade coming quickly towards her. as she rolled she threw her bow to the ground and attempted to draw her daedric sword which she had found on a mission from her superiors.

Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

(Geeze, going straight for the good weapons, huh? :P)

The nord growled deep in his throat as he watched his opponent evade the blow. Blowing a strand of long, blonde hair out of his face, he steadied himself and lunged again.

by Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

(Geeze, going straight for the good weapons, huh? :P)

The nord growled deep in his throat as he watched his opponent evade the blow. Blowing a strand of long, blonde hair out of his face, he steadied himself and lunged again.

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

(Yup :) )

This Time She was ready for him. The stormcloak deflected the stike and attempted to knock the nord down while he was slightly off balance from lunging.

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

(Yup :) )

This Time She was ready for him. The stormcloak deflected the stike and attempted to knock the nord down while he was slightly off balance from lunging.

Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

A sharp hiss rolled off of his tounge as the blade struck his shoulder. His chain-mail armor stopped most of the damage that could have been done, but a shallow cut was still visible beneath the metal, which had begun to bleed heavily. Curses flew from his tounge as he turned to the woman with fury in his eyes.

"You'll pay for that," he growled, swinging hard and fast with his battleaxe.

by Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

A sharp hiss rolled off of his tounge as the blade struck his shoulder. His chain-mail armor stopped most of the damage that could have been done, but a shallow cut was still visible beneath the metal, which had begun to bleed heavily. Curses flew from his tounge as he turned to the woman with fury in his eyes.

"You'll pay for that," he growled, swinging hard and fast with his battleaxe.

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

"If you can catch me."

The stormcloak ducked in time to avoide the worse of the blade. As she looked down her arm that held her sword had a shallow cut running from her shoulder to her elbow. Snarling she swapped the sword to her left hand. and pulled out a small glass dagger in her right hand.

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

"If you can catch me."

The stormcloak ducked in time to avoide the worse of the blade. As she looked down her arm that held her sword had a shallow cut running from her shoulder to her elbow. Snarling she swapped the sword to her left hand. and pulled out a small glass dagger in her right hand.

Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

The man went to flip the knife out of her hand with the pommel of his sword, but he was cut short by the arrival of an Imperial woman, who used her surprise attack to her advantage. She cast a firebolt between the two opponents facing off, causing both of them to fly backwards. The male lost hold of his weapon and cursed as he gingerly felt the raw skin over his cut shoulder.

"A little warning next time?" he snarked at the Imperial, who rolled her eyes.

"You're welcome for saving your life!" she quipped back.

"I can handle her," he grumbled, picking up his weapon once more.

by Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

The man went to flip the knife out of her hand with the pommel of his sword, but he was cut short by the arrival of an Imperial woman, who used her surprise attack to her advantage. She cast a firebolt between the two opponents facing off, causing both of them to fly backwards. The male lost hold of his weapon and cursed as he gingerly felt the raw skin over his cut shoulder.

"A little warning next time?" he snarked at the Imperial, who rolled her eyes.

"You're welcome for saving your life!" she quipped back.

"I can handle her," he grumbled, picking up his weapon once more.

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

"Two? I could use the help Guaron" she shouted behind her as she picked herself up.

Suddenly there was an arrow quickly shooting towards the imperial woman. She raised her weapons and swung with her sword at the nord while keepiung the dagger raised.

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

"Two? I could use the help Guaron" she shouted behind her as she picked herself up.

Suddenly there was an arrow quickly shooting towards the imperial woman. She raised her weapons and swung with her sword at the nord while keepiung the dagger raised.

ikaram
March 9, 2015

HOLD ON PEOPLE!!! I CAN NOT POSSIBLY GET ALL THOSE ROLES!!!

Jk. FYI, Zeyya wasn't killed. Also I will add some general movement to the battle.

by ikaram
March 9, 2015

HOLD ON PEOPLE!!! I CAN NOT POSSIBLY GET ALL THOSE ROLES!!!

Jk. FYI, Zeyya wasn't killed. Also I will add some general movement to the battle.

Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

(Okay. XD And that's fine, I'll jus use these two for now.)

The arrow missed the Imperial woman by a hair's bredth, the whistling of the air taking her by surprise. She quickly snarled at the stormcloaks and summoned a flame atronatch.

The male leaned back to avoid the blade and laughed suddenly. "Guaorn? That's where you've been all these years? By Akatosh! I's thought you were dead!"

The flame atronatch launched three fireballs in quick succesion as the Imperial woman frowned. "You know him?"

by Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

(Okay. XD And that's fine, I'll jus use these two for now.)

The arrow missed the Imperial woman by a hair's bredth, the whistling of the air taking her by surprise. She quickly snarled at the stormcloaks and summoned a flame atronatch.

The male leaned back to avoid the blade and laughed suddenly. "Guaorn? That's where you've been all these years? By Akatosh! I's thought you were dead!"

The flame atronatch launched three fireballs in quick succesion as the Imperial woman frowned. "You know him?"

ikaram
March 9, 2015

The Stormcloaks are making a great advance, cutting through the Imperials like a knife through butter. They have managed to get through the barricade and are near the bridge now.

by ikaram
March 9, 2015

The Stormcloaks are making a great advance, cutting through the Imperials like a knife through butter. They have managed to get through the barricade and are near the bridge now.

Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

At the sound of a loud crunch, the Imperial turned with a frown. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter. We need to finish this and help at the gates."

With the cover provided by the atronatch, both she and the male hurry to the gates, cutting through several Stormcloak soldiers.

by Dezmi Sos Vu
March 9, 2015

At the sound of a loud crunch, the Imperial turned with a frown. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter. We need to finish this and help at the gates."

With the cover provided by the atronatch, both she and the male hurry to the gates, cutting through several Stormcloak soldiers.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.