Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Blue and Black or White and Gold???

<<  <  1  2 

Vultuzmaar
April 1, 2015
The color of a dress is irrelevant. What happened to people focusing on serious topics like the ferguson police state?
by Vultuzmaar
April 1, 2015
The color of a dress is irrelevant. What happened to people focusing on serious topics like the ferguson police state?

Loniizrath
April 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

Political discussion is banned, remember?

by Loniizrath
April 1, 2015
Vultuzmaar

Political discussion is banned, remember?

Vultuzmaar
April 1, 2015
Oh, your right. Crap, does that mean i get the banhammer?
by Vultuzmaar
April 1, 2015

DovahKiinZaan
April 2, 2015
@Vultuzmaar: It's also because despite how important they are, and I can't stress how important they are, most people (like the ones who stay out of it) want to let it flow, I personally care. But many don't.
by DovahKiinZaan
April 2, 2015
@Vultuzmaar: It's also because despite how important they are, and I can't stress how important they are, most people (like the ones who stay out of it) want to let it flow, I personally care. But many don't.

Jordan L
April 2, 2015

yeah, that stuff is important. most people just dont like others forcing thier opinion on them. thats all i can say otherwise id be in the wrong for discussing politics too.

by Jordan L
April 2, 2015

yeah, that stuff is important. most people just dont like others forcing thier opinion on them. thats all i can say otherwise id be in the wrong for discussing politics too.

Vultuzmaar
April 2, 2015
There could be a forum option to where if it contains touchy topics we can add some kind of preemptive warning stating what they can expect. Like a profanity warning, of a sort.
by Vultuzmaar
April 2, 2015
There could be a forum option to where if it contains touchy topics we can add some kind of preemptive warning stating what they can expect. Like a profanity warning, of a sort.

Mirkrilaar
April 10, 2015
Vultuzmaar

No, just stay on topic. Politics are allowed on threads, but they need to be the threads' topic. Just stay on the current topic, and you're fine!

by Mirkrilaar
April 10, 2015
Vultuzmaar

No, just stay on topic. Politics are allowed on threads, but they need to be the threads' topic. Just stay on the current topic, and you're fine!

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

I know it's b+b, but I still see w+g. lol.

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

I know it's b+b, but I still see w+g. lol.

Phelan1019
May 29, 2015

Honetly, I saw blue and gold. Not blue and black, not white and gold, but BLUE AND GOLD. Am I really the only one?

by Phelan1019
May 29, 2015

Honetly, I saw blue and gold. Not blue and black, not white and gold, but BLUE AND GOLD. Am I really the only one?

DJbrony
May 30, 2015
Loniizrath
DovahKiinZaan
White and gold.

same here i see is white and gold/or yellow whatever you wanna say it as rofl

by DJbrony
May 30, 2015
Loniizrath
DovahKiinZaan
White and gold.

same here i see is white and gold/or yellow whatever you wanna say it as rofl

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

ARE YOU SERIOUS, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, HERE'S THE REAL ANSWER: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apmDI1iZUm4

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

This thread ended months ago, better not to dig up old tombs.

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

This thread ended months ago, better not to dig up old tombs.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.