Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What do all of your names mean?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

sneakthief
April 29, 2015

Mine's not in dovahzul but I the Whiterun guards kept calling me a sneak theif so I ran with it.

by sneakthief
April 29, 2015

Mine's not in dovahzul but I the Whiterun guards kept calling me a sneak theif so I ran with it.

Ahbiilok
August 20, 2015

Ahbiilok

Hunter Blue Sky

by Ahbiilok
August 20, 2015

Ahbiilok

Hunter Blue Sky

Mulhahlor
August 23, 2015

"Strong Mind Thought", or you could read it as "Strong Brain"

by Mulhahlor
August 23, 2015

"Strong Mind Thought", or you could read it as "Strong Brain"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

4KRIN F9N VOKUN

Courage bane shadow, or courage bane of shadow.

Just a play on the name that I typically go by on other sites, KageYuuki. Which are the Japanese words for shadow and courage put together.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 23, 2015

4KRIN F9N VOKUN

Courage bane shadow, or courage bane of shadow.

Just a play on the name that I typically go by on other sites, KageYuuki. Which are the Japanese words for shadow and courage put together.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

My name is 

YOL GOR1G
Singh

Fire Magma, and Singh is my last name

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

My name is 

YOL GOR1G
Singh

Fire Magma, and Singh is my last name

Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

My name is going to be

GRO L4 MUL

meaning "endure, strength," signifying a strong warrior: I always use greatswords when playing Skyrim.

But it could also mean "bound magicka strong," signifying a spellsword, which I really like being on Thuum.Org RPs, and what I'm planning on being in a Khajiit file that I have on Skyrim.

by Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

My name is going to be

GRO L4 MUL

meaning "endure, strength," signifying a strong warrior: I always use greatswords when playing Skyrim.

But it could also mean "bound magicka strong," signifying a spellsword, which I really like being on Thuum.Org RPs, and what I'm planning on being in a Khajiit file that I have on Skyrim.

Faal Krusiik Kronik
August 27, 2015
Yolbahkron

ive seen some of you with names in dovahzul. what do they mean? mine means fire wrath conquer

Faal Krusiik Kronik = The Ancient Conqueror

by Faal Krusiik Kronik
August 27, 2015
Yolbahkron

ive seen some of you with names in dovahzul. what do they mean? mine means fire wrath conquer

Faal Krusiik Kronik = The Ancient Conqueror

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
My name is HevnoKeinIn (i dunno if i translated it good?) It mean Brutal War Master. I don't like to sneak and i prefer to charge into combat. Brutal is here just to add some "thrill" to my name.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
My name is HevnoKeinIn (i dunno if i translated it good?) It mean Brutal War Master. I don't like to sneak and i prefer to charge into combat. Brutal is here just to add some "thrill" to my name.

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

My full name was once Yolos Viingaal Vith, Flamed Wing Serpent.

Now it's Fire Serpent. I'm usually very calm, almost unnoticeable to some, but when things get hot I get hotter!

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

My full name was once Yolos Viingaal Vith, Flamed Wing Serpent.

Now it's Fire Serpent. I'm usually very calm, almost unnoticeable to some, but when things get hot I get hotter!

onikmey
March 4, 2016
Onik mey, the wise fool
by onikmey
March 4, 2016
Onik mey, the wise fool

Serenical
March 9, 2016

Mine isn't in this dragon language but it means 'watcher', or 'witness'.

by Serenical
March 9, 2016

Mine isn't in this dragon language but it means 'watcher', or 'witness'.

Biinilvaaz
March 9, 2016

[Biinilvaaz]

"Blue, Void, Tear"

My original username was Blue2095. Void and Tear is a tribute to the Dovah.

by Biinilvaaz
March 9, 2016

[Biinilvaaz]

"Blue, Void, Tear"

My original username was Blue2095. Void and Tear is a tribute to the Dovah.

Fusinkaal
March 10, 2016

Fus In Kaal

Force Master Champion

by Fusinkaal
March 10, 2016

Fus In Kaal

Force Master Champion

SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016

Viingvulon is my common one I use, which roughly translates to Wings of Night or Nightwing depending upon your preference! 

by SonicBChamp
March 11, 2016

Viingvulon is my common one I use, which roughly translates to Wings of Night or Nightwing depending upon your preference! 

Mirahdobrom
March 30, 2016

Mirahdobrom
Mir Ah Do Brom

Allegiance Hunter of the North

Allegiance implies/is loyalty, hunter is hunter-stand alone as loyal hunter, or combined as a hunter of loyalty, either context works as description of this dov.  Of the North is there to give a context of snow and winter, and sounded better to me compared to other words i knew at the time. Mirahdobrom is thus my name, though it is often shortened to simply Mirah, that is okay however, as Mir and Ah are the important Rotmulaag in my name.

by Mirahdobrom
March 30, 2016

Mirahdobrom
Mir Ah Do Brom

Allegiance Hunter of the North

Allegiance implies/is loyalty, hunter is hunter-stand alone as loyal hunter, or combined as a hunter of loyalty, either context works as description of this dov.  Of the North is there to give a context of snow and winter, and sounded better to me compared to other words i knew at the time. Mirahdobrom is thus my name, though it is often shortened to simply Mirah, that is okay however, as Mir and Ah are the important Rotmulaag in my name.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.