Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Where are you from and what language do you speak?

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Ahmuldein
June 8, 2015

@Vahlok, My english is pretty good actually. I was born in the US so I've always spoken english. 

by Ahmuldein
June 8, 2015

@Vahlok, My english is pretty good actually. I was born in the US so I've always spoken english. 

Friðr Loðbrók
June 11, 2015

I live in Iowa, United States of America.
I'm a native English speaker.
Have three years of French. (But I'm still meh at it.)
I'm also learning Irish, but I'm not very active about it. (Sadly.) 

by Friðr Loðbrók
June 11, 2015

I live in Iowa, United States of America.
I'm a native English speaker.
Have three years of French. (But I'm still meh at it.)
I'm also learning Irish, but I'm not very active about it. (Sadly.) 

dovahnite
June 11, 2015

Oh right, guess it might be worth mentioning that I noticed you can use Memrise for non-Dovahzul languages too, so now I'm fooling around with Latin. Because . . . Latin. Uh, more practical than learning a constructed language at least, right?

by dovahnite
June 11, 2015

Oh right, guess it might be worth mentioning that I noticed you can use Memrise for non-Dovahzul languages too, so now I'm fooling around with Latin. Because . . . Latin. Uh, more practical than learning a constructed language at least, right?

Friðr Loðbrók
June 12, 2015
dovahnite

Latin is tough from what I've seen. I had a friend take five years of it and he still has some trouble with it.

by Friðr Loðbrók
June 12, 2015
dovahnite

Latin is tough from what I've seen. I had a friend take five years of it and he still has some trouble with it.

dovahnite
June 12, 2015

I've heard that too, but for like ten minutes a day I might as well try it. I'm not exactly sure where the inflection's going to be, but for now all of the cattus flavuses and what have you aren't too bad. Remembering the difference between hic and illus is a pain, though >_<

by dovahnite
June 12, 2015

I've heard that too, but for like ten minutes a day I might as well try it. I'm not exactly sure where the inflection's going to be, but for now all of the cattus flavuses and what have you aren't too bad. Remembering the difference between hic and illus is a pain, though >_<

Friðr Loðbrók
June 13, 2015
dovahnite

If you go for it best of luck brah.

by Friðr Loðbrók
June 13, 2015
dovahnite

If you go for it best of luck brah.

roastedZork
June 18, 2015

I am american, living in Las Vegas. I speak English. Sadly, I don't know any other languages and barely know any other culters. Please don't call me racist.

by roastedZork
June 18, 2015

I am american, living in Las Vegas. I speak English. Sadly, I don't know any other languages and barely know any other culters. Please don't call me racist.

ErianDragonborn
June 20, 2015

I'm from the Netherlands. I speak Dutch, English, German, a couple of words Dovahzul... And I've got an interest in (English) dialects and such.

by ErianDragonborn
June 20, 2015

I'm from the Netherlands. I speak Dutch, English, German, a couple of words Dovahzul... And I've got an interest in (English) dialects and such.

Kosenu
June 28, 2015

I'm from the glorious Kingdom of the Netherlands. I'm fluent in Dutch and English, I know some bits of French, German and Japanese (I'm conversational at most in those), and I have my own conlang called Nirsuo, in which I am conversational too. Oh, and there's Dovahzul. I'm conversational in that.

by Kosenu
June 28, 2015

I'm from the glorious Kingdom of the Netherlands. I'm fluent in Dutch and English, I know some bits of French, German and Japanese (I'm conversational at most in those), and I have my own conlang called Nirsuo, in which I am conversational too. Oh, and there's Dovahzul. I'm conversational in that.

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

I'm from Texas, United States. I speak English and can speak a little spanish.

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

I'm from Texas, United States. I speak English and can speak a little spanish.

VahloK
August 3, 2015
Drem Yol Ok i'm Sabah, Malaysia.
I am 15 years old.
I can speak Malaysian, Chinese and English.
And a little bit of dovahzul.
by VahloK
August 3, 2015
Drem Yol Ok i'm Sabah, Malaysia.

I am 15 years old.

I can speak Malaysian, Chinese and English.

And a little bit of dovahzul.

Katherine
August 5, 2015

I am from the beautiful place that is Scotland, thus know both Scots (as I was taught it in primary school) and English from a young age, growing up I've learned a fair bit of canon Dovahzul, taken French in high school and learning it outside of class, and I am teaching myself Scottish Gaelic. I also speak a wee bit of Norwegian and Swedish.

Although not a language, but an art, I speak Brainf**k, which is a programming language.

by Katherine
August 5, 2015

I am from the beautiful place that is Scotland, thus know both Scots (as I was taught it in primary school) and English from a young age, growing up I've learned a fair bit of canon Dovahzul, taken French in high school and learning it outside of class, and I am teaching myself Scottish Gaelic. I also speak a wee bit of Norwegian and Swedish.

Although not a language, but an art, I speak Brainf**k, which is a programming language.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

My ancestory comes from Punjab, India. I speak Punjabi fluently, although I can't speak Hindi, I can understand it. My parents from Africa, I can speak bits and pieces of Swahili (or Kiswahili). I can also speak bits in pieces of Spanish (not just Hola, gracias or the other things everyone knows, long sentences).

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

My ancestory comes from Punjab, India. I speak Punjabi fluently, although I can't speak Hindi, I can understand it. My parents from Africa, I can speak bits and pieces of Swahili (or Kiswahili). I can also speak bits in pieces of Spanish (not just Hola, gracias or the other things everyone knows, long sentences).

N3XITH
November 19, 2015
english - United States of America
by N3XITH
November 19, 2015
english - United States of America

VahloK
November 21, 2015
I'm from Malaysia, Sabah. I primarily speak English, Malay, Chinese, Cantonese (but only count 1-10.) and Dusun our native language at my place. Dusun language is just like Dovahzul. Am i the first malaysian here..???...if you guys dont mind if i'm asking.
by VahloK
November 21, 2015
I'm from Malaysia, Sabah. I primarily speak English, Malay, Chinese, Cantonese (but only count 1-10.) and Dusun our native language at my place. Dusun language is just like Dovahzul. Am i the first malaysian here..???...if you guys dont mind if i'm asking.
<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.