Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Obsessions

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Lorfeynag
July 13, 2015
I'm "obsessed" with Skyrim, Legend of Zelda, the Ocarina, programming, Sword Art Online, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars (A Little)
by Lorfeynag
July 13, 2015
I'm "obsessed" with Skyrim, Legend of Zelda, the Ocarina, programming, Sword Art Online, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars (A Little)

Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

@Lorfeynag

1st 3 I agree on 100%, lol

by Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

@Lorfeynag

1st 3 I agree on 100%, lol

Lorfeynag
July 13, 2015
@GoldGonian 
*high fives*
by Lorfeynag
July 13, 2015
@GoldGonian 

*high fives*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

I'm obsessed with things like skyrim and other fantasies 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 12, 2015

I'm obsessed with things like skyrim and other fantasies 

DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

My xbox 

pizza

and my xbox

by DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

My xbox 

pizza

and my xbox

Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015

I'm obsessed with playing the guitar, playing Skyrim, etc. Basic obsessions I guess

by Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015

I'm obsessed with playing the guitar, playing Skyrim, etc. Basic obsessions I guess

Jordan L
December 1, 2015

Im obsessed with anime (for whoever it was who posted earlier, yes sword art online is the anime im most addicted to as well), trickshotting in call of duty, and playing town of salem.

by Jordan L
December 1, 2015

Im obsessed with anime (for whoever it was who posted earlier, yes sword art online is the anime im most addicted to as well), trickshotting in call of duty, and playing town of salem.

redcode0133
December 3, 2015

i like nekos........ and wolves

by redcode0133
December 3, 2015

i like nekos........ and wolves

catjenkins
December 3, 2015

I am obsessed with drawing cats, and being lazy.

by catjenkins
December 3, 2015

I am obsessed with drawing cats, and being lazy.

Emperor of Man
December 4, 2015

Obsessions:

• The Witcher (both books & games)
  • The Elder Scrolls (definitely not Skyrim; that was okay, at best)
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Warhammer (Fantasy and 40k)
  • Death (as in I love blood and gore)
  • Explosions
by Emperor of Man
December 4, 2015

Obsessions:

• The Witcher (both books & games)
  • The Elder Scrolls (definitely not Skyrim; that was okay, at best)
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Warhammer (Fantasy and 40k)
  • Death (as in I love blood and gore)
  • Explosions

Vulomjun
January 14, 2016

My obsessions:

.C#

.Skyrim

.Tf2

.MCR

.Marilyn Manson

.Anime

by Vulomjun
January 14, 2016

My obsessions:

.C#

.Skyrim

.Tf2

.MCR

.Marilyn Manson

.Anime

N3XITH
January 14, 2016

i fucking love PrankInvasion, i watch every single one of his videos and cant wait for "KISSING PRANKS - COPS EDITION", to come out. :) I hope you all get the chance to watch more of this wonderful prankster with me. bless up

by N3XITH
January 14, 2016

i fucking love PrankInvasion, i watch every single one of his videos and cant wait for "KISSING PRANKS - COPS EDITION", to come out. :) I hope you all get the chance to watch more of this wonderful prankster with me. bless up

N3XITH
January 14, 2016

me and my cousin flew a piece of paper on his drone with the PrankInvaion logo on it... IT WAS AWESOME!!! :D

by N3XITH
January 14, 2016

me and my cousin flew a piece of paper on his drone with the PrankInvaion logo on it... IT WAS AWESOME!!! :D

Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

My obsession lies in music, literature, and playing games from Tom Clancy to Banjo and Kazooie.

My favorite artists of all time are Queen, I first listened to them at a young age. Their song Don't Stop Me Now really sums me up.

And of course my favorite images in literature are those scaly little rascals the dragons. But I wished they were pictured a bit bigger... Tolkien's Smaug was probably my favorite dragon ever.

Writing is my great joy, I could never stop writing up every stupid little thing in my head.

by Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

My obsession lies in music, literature, and playing games from Tom Clancy to Banjo and Kazooie.

My favorite artists of all time are Queen, I first listened to them at a young age. Their song Don't Stop Me Now really sums me up.

And of course my favorite images in literature are those scaly little rascals the dragons. But I wished they were pictured a bit bigger... Tolkien's Smaug was probably my favorite dragon ever.

Writing is my great joy, I could never stop writing up every stupid little thing in my head.

Kriidgaafthunvu
January 18, 2016
I'm obsessed with coding.
by Kriidgaafthunvu
January 18, 2016
I'm obsessed with coding.
<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.