Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

favorite divine or daedra

<<  <  1  2 

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
My favorite daedric prince is Sheogorath.
And my favorite divine is definetely Talos
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
My favorite daedric prince is Sheogorath.

And my favorite divine is definetely Talos

Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

Sheogorath and Talos, Heimskr is my bro

by Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

Sheogorath and Talos, Heimskr is my bro

Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Sheogorath and Akatosh.

Madness and Dragons... beauty...

by Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Sheogorath and Akatosh.

Madness and Dragons... beauty...

firebolt
June 20, 2016

talos great talos *gets killed be dam elfs*

by firebolt
June 20, 2016

talos great talos *gets killed be dam elfs*

Blackout
June 20, 2016
I did like talos until I saw the priest in whiterun so sheogorath
by Blackout
June 20, 2016
I did like talos until I saw the priest in whiterun so sheogorath

Hahdremro
June 20, 2016

Uncle Sheggy is the best and the maddest and the funnest and the craziest and the looniest and the silliest Daedra EVER!!! He lives in the greatest castle in the clouds in our heads and he is ABSOLUTELY BONKERS and we love him for it! ALL HAIL SHEOGORATH, AND ALL THE GOATS AND APPLE PIE HE REPRESENTS! WABBAJOCK, HO!!!

I'm also a fan of Hermaeus Mora, kinda. Mostly because he reminds me of Cthulhu.

OH! And Dibella is my favorite of the divines. Because she's the patron of the arts, and because of... other reasons.

by Hahdremro
June 20, 2016

Uncle Sheggy is the best and the maddest and the funnest and the craziest and the looniest and the silliest Daedra EVER!!! He lives in the greatest castle in the clouds in our heads and he is ABSOLUTELY BONKERS and we love him for it! ALL HAIL SHEOGORATH, AND ALL THE GOATS AND APPLE PIE HE REPRESENTS! WABBAJOCK, HO!!!

I'm also a fan of Hermaeus Mora, kinda. Mostly because he reminds me of Cthulhu.

OH! And Dibella is my favorite of the divines. Because she's the patron of the arts, and because of... other reasons.

Vulomjotraan
June 21, 2016

Oh this is actually kind of hard for me...

I mean, Sheogorath, but that's just a given.

I'm pretty fond of Nocturnal. Sometimes when I steal something I should've had no chance to steal I like to immediately go back to the Cistern and pray at her shrine. Good ol' Mama Nocturnal.

I also really like Meridia. And Azur- you know what? Meridia, Azura, and Nocturnal. Day, Twilight, and Night. I see what you did there, Bethesda.

And then none of the divines because they never really did anything for me so...

by Vulomjotraan
June 21, 2016

Oh this is actually kind of hard for me...

I mean, Sheogorath, but that's just a given.

I'm pretty fond of Nocturnal. Sometimes when I steal something I should've had no chance to steal I like to immediately go back to the Cistern and pray at her shrine. Good ol' Mama Nocturnal.

I also really like Meridia. And Azur- you know what? Meridia, Azura, and Nocturnal. Day, Twilight, and Night. I see what you did there, Bethesda.

And then none of the divines because they never really did anything for me so...

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.