Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Personality Test

<<  <  1  2 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 23, 2015

There are a lot of logicians... Wonder if that personality type is more likely to look into a conlang?

Also, *highfive* Amativ!

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 23, 2015

There are a lot of logicians... Wonder if that personality type is more likely to look into a conlang?

Also, *highfive* Amativ!

AmativEreiDinok
July 23, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Also, *highfive* Amativ!

Well, reading into the Logicians' personality type, it does make sense that they would look into conlags more often.

by AmativEreiDinok
July 23, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Also, *highfive* Amativ!

Well, reading into the Logicians' personality type, it does make sense that they would look into conlags more often.

Krahzii
July 23, 2015
I'm the Debator, ENTP. I've known about Myers-Briggs and this test for a while now. I love psychology, so this interests me a lot. I also have a friend on DeviantArt, and INTJ, who talks to me about it all the time. She's been into it for years and knows a ton.

Glad to see all these INTPs since that's a personality type that I am very compatible with. So far, I've learned that I get along swimmingly with other NTs, but can't take NFs as close friends. I can like them, and get along with them, but close relationships are a no-no. Not sure about the other types yet.

And yes, the results are shockingly true. This is based on sound psychology, it's not something silly like astrology. It's science.
by Krahzii
July 23, 2015
I'm the Debator, ENTP. I've known about Myers-Briggs and this test for a while now. I love psychology, so this interests me a lot. I also have a friend on DeviantArt, and INTJ, who talks to me about it all the time. She's been into it for years and knows a ton.

Glad to see all these INTPs since that's a personality type that I am very compatible with. So far, I've learned that I get along swimmingly with other NTs, but can't take NFs as close friends. I can like them, and get along with them, but close relationships are a no-no. Not sure about the other types yet.

And yes, the results are shockingly true. This is based on sound psychology, it's not something silly like astrology. It's science.

AmativEreiDinok
July 23, 2015
Krahzii
I'm the Debator, ENTP. I've known about Myers-Briggs and this test for a while now. I love psychology, so this interests me a lot. I also have a friend on DeviantArt, and INTJ, who talks to me about it all the time. She's been into it for years and knows a ton. Glad to see all these INTPs since that's a personality type that I am very compatible with. So far, I've learned that I get along swimmingly with other NTs, but can't take NFs as close friends. I can like them, and get along with them, but close relationships are a no-no. Not sure about the other types yet. And yes, the results are shockingly true. This is based on sound psychology, it's not something silly like astrology. It's science.

Yay! Another psychology lover! Abalyzing people is so fun.

by AmativEreiDinok
July 23, 2015
Krahzii
I'm the Debator, ENTP. I've known about Myers-Briggs and this test for a while now. I love psychology, so this interests me a lot. I also have a friend on DeviantArt, and INTJ, who talks to me about it all the time. She's been into it for years and knows a ton. Glad to see all these INTPs since that's a personality type that I am very compatible with. So far, I've learned that I get along swimmingly with other NTs, but can't take NFs as close friends. I can like them, and get along with them, but close relationships are a no-no. Not sure about the other types yet. And yes, the results are shockingly true. This is based on sound psychology, it's not something silly like astrology. It's science.

Yay! Another psychology lover! Abalyzing people is so fun.

Krahzii
July 23, 2015
Ikr?

Apparently there is some debate surrounding Myers-Briggs, some say that it is inaccurate and meaningless. I'll ask my friend about it.

Whether or not it's accurate, I still think it's pretty interesting. My type sure matches me.
by Krahzii
July 23, 2015
Ikr?

Apparently there is some debate surrounding Myers-Briggs, some say that it is inaccurate and meaningless. I'll ask my friend about it.

Whether or not it's accurate, I still think it's pretty interesting. My type sure matches me.

Dzydzilelya
July 23, 2015

I'm Logician, I'm quite balanced
LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

by Dzydzilelya
July 23, 2015

I'm Logician, I'm quite balanced
LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

dovahnite
July 24, 2015
Krahzii
Ikr? Apparently there is some debate surrounding Myers-Briggs, some say that it is inaccurate and meaningless. I'll ask my friend about it. Whether or not it's accurate, I still think it's pretty interesting. My type sure matches me.

Ehh, there are always going to be people who say any given thing is meaningless. From my limited understanding of it, it does the job, but - like anything in science - isn't beyond improvement.

by dovahnite
July 24, 2015
Krahzii
Ikr? Apparently there is some debate surrounding Myers-Briggs, some say that it is inaccurate and meaningless. I'll ask my friend about it. Whether or not it's accurate, I still think it's pretty interesting. My type sure matches me.

Ehh, there are always going to be people who say any given thing is meaningless. From my limited understanding of it, it does the job, but - like anything in science - isn't beyond improvement.

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

I am a mediator! (INFP-T)

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

I am a mediator! (INFP-T)

Ahbiilok
August 9, 2015

Virtuoso

by Ahbiilok
August 9, 2015

Virtuoso

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.