Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Junaar Hil

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

roastedZork
July 26, 2015

I hand Jovahaul a keyblade. "There you go, that should get rid of the heartless."

by roastedZork
July 26, 2015

I hand Jovahaul a keyblade. "There you go, that should get rid of the heartless."

roastedZork
July 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by roastedZork
July 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Grolahmul
July 28, 2015

"Thank you, Sora. I guess you're wondering how my voice threw that... thing at you," said Jovahhaul. "I sure am," responded Donald. (BTW: Until someone decides that he wants to be Jovahhaul, I'm going to be him.)

"Well, I'm something called a Dragonborn, a person with dragon blood in him, so I can learn Dragon language, called Dragontongue or Dovahzul. The Dragon language has powers called Shouts, or Thu'um. I said 'fus ro dah,' which is Dragon for 'force balance push.' It's known as the Unrelenting Force, and it knocks thigs back," said Jovahhaul.

by Grolahmul
July 28, 2015

"Thank you, Sora. I guess you're wondering how my voice threw that... thing at you," said Jovahhaul. "I sure am," responded Donald. (BTW: Until someone decides that he wants to be Jovahhaul, I'm going to be him.)

"Well, I'm something called a Dragonborn, a person with dragon blood in him, so I can learn Dragon language, called Dragontongue or Dovahzul. The Dragon language has powers called Shouts, or Thu'um. I said 'fus ro dah,' which is Dragon for 'force balance push.' It's known as the Unrelenting Force, and it knocks thigs back," said Jovahhaul.

roastedZork
July 28, 2015

"That make no sense..."

by roastedZork
July 28, 2015

"That make no sense..."

Grolahmul
July 28, 2015

"Agreed," said Donald. "Yeah, I guess it's a lot to take in when you first hear it," said Jovahhaul.

by Grolahmul
July 28, 2015

"Agreed," said Donald. "Yeah, I guess it's a lot to take in when you first hear it," said Jovahhaul.

Grolahmul
July 29, 2015

(We're looking for people to be Goofy and Jovahhaul/dovahkiin)

by Grolahmul
July 29, 2015

(We're looking for people to be Goofy and Jovahhaul/dovahkiin)

Sharsosah
July 30, 2015

I know a bit about the keyblades and stuff, but I hardly know any history and lore about it, is that enough?

by Sharsosah
July 30, 2015

I know a bit about the keyblades and stuff, but I hardly know any history and lore about it, is that enough?

Sharsosah
July 30, 2015

Ok, I framilliarized myself with the lore, can I be Jovahzul?

by Sharsosah
July 30, 2015

Ok, I framilliarized myself with the lore, can I be Jovahzul?

Grolahmul
July 30, 2015

Yes you can. Now all we need is a Goofy.

by Grolahmul
July 30, 2015

Yes you can. Now all we need is a Goofy.

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"You must be looking for someone, who?"

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"You must be looking for someone, who?"

roastedZork
July 31, 2015

"Yea. I'm looking for Riku and Kairi."

by roastedZork
July 31, 2015

"Yea. I'm looking for Riku and Kairi."

Grolahmul
July 31, 2015

"Goofy and I were told by King Mickey, who we're looking for, to follow the key. The 'key' is Sora," said Donald, "Also, may I ask, what are they?"

*I point to a group of Khajiit (Pluto came back), and then to some Argonians.*

(BTW, Zork, edit the intro post, so it says that we still need Goofy.)

by Grolahmul
July 31, 2015

"Goofy and I were told by King Mickey, who we're looking for, to follow the key. The 'key' is Sora," said Donald, "Also, may I ask, what are they?"

*I point to a group of Khajiit (Pluto came back), and then to some Argonians.*

(BTW, Zork, edit the intro post, so it says that we still need Goofy.)

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"They are normal, what are you?"

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

"They are normal, what are you?"

roastedZork
July 31, 2015

"They are normal. For me atleast. Donald is a duck and Goofy here is a dog."

by roastedZork
July 31, 2015

"They are normal. For me atleast. Donald is a duck and Goofy here is a dog."

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"These Khajiit come from the province of Elswayr and are cat people. the Argonians come from the black marsh and are lizerd people."

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

"These Khajiit come from the province of Elswayr and are cat people. the Argonians come from the black marsh and are lizerd people."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.