Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
(Jeez, man. That's more than 3x larger than a dragon's)
by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
(Jeez, man. That's more than 3x larger than a dragon's)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

(How else is he going to get his giant turtle butt off the ground?

...I'll see myself out)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

(How else is he going to get his giant turtle butt off the ground?

...I'll see myself out)

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
(pfft >w<)
by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
(pfft >w<)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

(My wings are the size of a real life football field each.)

(that's like 110 yards long, that's too noticable is it not?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

(My wings are the size of a real life football field each.)

(that's like 110 yards long, that's too noticable is it not?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Ya Grolahmul could you narrow that down to like maybe a little bit larger than a dragons please, I'm trying to keep this a little logical and realistic but thats just WAY to large :/)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Ya Grolahmul could you narrow that down to like maybe a little bit larger than a dragons please, I'm trying to keep this a little logical and realistic but thats just WAY to large :/)

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

(Fine, but they're strong as steel to lift me up. Actually, let's just say I fused bat with iguana, just dragon-sized.)

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

(Fine, but they're strong as steel to lift me up. Actually, let's just say I fused bat with iguana, just dragon-sized.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Thanks for fixing it :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Thanks for fixing it :)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin glaced back at the Dunmer, "I have my doubt about that. I've ridden on backs of dragons before, they're much faster than you think."

"Well let's get going I guess, according to the map its southwest from here" Said Hadar sitting behind Falin

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin glaced back at the Dunmer, "I have my doubt about that. I've ridden on backs of dragons before, they're much faster than you think."

"Well let's get going I guess, according to the map its southwest from here" Said Hadar sitting behind Falin

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin glanced back at him. "Fine, just hang on."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin glanced back at him. "Fine, just hang on."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Oh trust me I've flown before" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Oh trust me I've flown before" 

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
The group arrives a couple hundred meters away from the vampire citadel, out of sight
by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
The group arrives a couple hundred meters away from the vampire citadel, out of sight

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Were not headed to the vampires yet lol xD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Were not headed to the vampires yet lol xD)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Well if everyone wants to hurry it up and get to the big battle and pretend that we went to all the other places, thats if you guys want to :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Well if everyone wants to hurry it up and get to the big battle and pretend that we went to all the other places, thats if you guys want to :)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

1 WEEK LATER 

The group had at last completed their journey by warning the kingdoms of men and the lands of the centaurs, an werewolves. They finally gotten away from the werebears, and dremoras territory they both seemed to want the war, they all were headed now for the Vampires Castle which was located to the northeast of the island. The land was wreched and NO ONE made it out alive, but they were only a day away from the castle. Makor was riding on the back of Ko'Do'Kar along with Maramis and Hadar was riding with Falin on her Eagle that she had summoned. "Are you all ready for what awaits us at the castle?" Asked Hadar looking out at the landscape, it was the afternoon and the sky was bright, for now.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

1 WEEK LATER 

The group had at last completed their journey by warning the kingdoms of men and the lands of the centaurs, an werewolves. They finally gotten away from the werebears, and dremoras territory they both seemed to want the war, they all were headed now for the Vampires Castle which was located to the northeast of the island. The land was wreched and NO ONE made it out alive, but they were only a day away from the castle. Makor was riding on the back of Ko'Do'Kar along with Maramis and Hadar was riding with Falin on her Eagle that she had summoned. "Are you all ready for what awaits us at the castle?" Asked Hadar looking out at the landscape, it was the afternoon and the sky was bright, for now.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.