Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Aksel entered the room and locked the door behind him. He put his two satchels down. He stretched his shoulder because of the weight he had carried. He opened the larger, heavier satchel filled with arrows, swords, and throwing knives. Everything I can use to hunt this thing down. He made sure nothing fell out--until he realized that a dagger somehow slipped out when he was at the bar. He hid his stuff, opened the door, and locked it behind him. Gods, don't tell me someone finds it.

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Aksel entered the room and locked the door behind him. He put his two satchels down. He stretched his shoulder because of the weight he had carried. He opened the larger, heavier satchel filled with arrows, swords, and throwing knives. Everything I can use to hunt this thing down. He made sure nothing fell out--until he realized that a dagger somehow slipped out when he was at the bar. He hid his stuff, opened the door, and locked it behind him. Gods, don't tell me someone finds it.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
epic AKH

Watching another plume of smoke mingle with the air of the inn, Falin breathed a content sigh. It was rare she had to chance to just slow down and relax. Even with Nords giving her looks every now and then. Perhaps this would make up for being dragged out to the bitter cold of Skyrim once again.

Footsteps signaled someone coming back down the stairs. The scent from the Bosmer she'd seen eariler grew stronger. What could be his problem this time? Shrugging, she motioned the waitress over and asked for a piece of venison. The elk in the area were typically lean and often didn't yield the best cuts of meat. But it wasn't horrible by any means.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
epic AKH

Watching another plume of smoke mingle with the air of the inn, Falin breathed a content sigh. It was rare she had to chance to just slow down and relax. Even with Nords giving her looks every now and then. Perhaps this would make up for being dragged out to the bitter cold of Skyrim once again.

Footsteps signaled someone coming back down the stairs. The scent from the Bosmer she'd seen eariler grew stronger. What could be his problem this time? Shrugging, she motioned the waitress over and asked for a piece of venison. The elk in the area were typically lean and often didn't yield the best cuts of meat. But it wasn't horrible by any means.

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Aksel stopped at the end of the stairs. He lost his panic face and moved on to non-suspicious face. He slowly walked around, looking at the ground.

He moved to the bar, still looking around. "Knock me out."

"But you just--"

"I know. Just-just get a drink." Where in Oblivion is that missing dagger? If anyone stole it...

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Aksel stopped at the end of the stairs. He lost his panic face and moved on to non-suspicious face. He slowly walked around, looking at the ground.

He moved to the bar, still looking around. "Knock me out."

"But you just--"

"I know. Just-just get a drink." Where in Oblivion is that missing dagger? If anyone stole it...

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

Axelia watched Emily for a moment before turning back to the bar to take another swig of her drink. She scanned the counter and spotted a dagger; wasn't there a man here just a moment ago? She picked it up and looked it over, scanning her emerald eyes down the blade. It seemed fancy, but she was no knife thief, so she started to set the blade down before she noticed Emily and her map. She was no knife thief but she was scatterbrained to ones full potential. 

She pointed the dagger at a spot in the map with a loud gasp. "That's where the Dragonslayer-... Infantdragonslayer spiders are! It's not too far either, good for us." She sat down beside Emily and leaned forward with her elbows on the table, the knife point to her mouth as she started using it as a toothpick. "... Should only take us a day or two if this damn storm will clear up..."

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

Axelia watched Emily for a moment before turning back to the bar to take another swig of her drink. She scanned the counter and spotted a dagger; wasn't there a man here just a moment ago? She picked it up and looked it over, scanning her emerald eyes down the blade. It seemed fancy, but she was no knife thief, so she started to set the blade down before she noticed Emily and her map. She was no knife thief but she was scatterbrained to ones full potential. 

She pointed the dagger at a spot in the map with a loud gasp. "That's where the Dragonslayer-... Infantdragonslayer spiders are! It's not too far either, good for us." She sat down beside Emily and leaned forward with her elbows on the table, the knife point to her mouth as she started using it as a toothpick. "... Should only take us a day or two if this damn storm will clear up..."

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Aksel took the drink and took a sip when he noticed Axelia with his extra dagger. He spit out his drink. He threw the cup away, tossed some coins at the bartender, and quickly walked towards Axelia.

"Hey! What are you doing with that dagger! Weapons with blades aren't allowed here." The bartender looked over, walked out of his spot, and approached Aksel, Axelia, and Emily.

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Aksel took the drink and took a sip when he noticed Axelia with his extra dagger. He spit out his drink. He threw the cup away, tossed some coins at the bartender, and quickly walked towards Axelia.

"Hey! What are you doing with that dagger! Weapons with blades aren't allowed here." The bartender looked over, walked out of his spot, and approached Aksel, Axelia, and Emily.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Falin looked up at the Bosmer causing a scene. She quirked an eyebrow at him. Why did he smell so familiar? Remembering scents only takes you so far if you can't match them with names. Shrugging, she continued to only observe. There was no point in getting involved. Besides, he could have handled it far more calmly without getting the entire Inn's attention.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

Falin looked up at the Bosmer causing a scene. She quirked an eyebrow at him. Why did he smell so familiar? Remembering scents only takes you so far if you can't match them with names. Shrugging, she continued to only observe. There was no point in getting involved. Besides, he could have handled it far more calmly without getting the entire Inn's attention.

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

"I'll be taking that!" Aksel snatched the dagger from her hands. He turned to the bartender. "I will dispose of this myself." He stormed out of the inn before the bartender could respond. Haha! Yes! Oh wait... Aksel realized he was in the middle of a blizzard without his coat.

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

"I'll be taking that!" Aksel snatched the dagger from her hands. He turned to the bartender. "I will dispose of this myself." He stormed out of the inn before the bartender could respond. Haha! Yes! Oh wait... Aksel realized he was in the middle of a blizzard without his coat.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
epic AKH

Emily looked at Axelia with a confused look "What was that all about?" she ignored what just happened as she then looked at the mark in the map that Axelia just made "Well it seems like we will have quite the adventure there" there was a sound of laughter in her voice, she thought back to her adventures she had through Cyrodil and Skyrim. She had planned to go farther than that but decided to visit her parents in Windhelm. But now she was having another mini journey.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
epic AKH

Emily looked at Axelia with a confused look "What was that all about?" she ignored what just happened as she then looked at the mark in the map that Axelia just made "Well it seems like we will have quite the adventure there" there was a sound of laughter in her voice, she thought back to her adventures she had through Cyrodil and Skyrim. She had planned to go farther than that but decided to visit her parents in Windhelm. But now she was having another mini journey.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor leaves the tavern as his bare chest is frozen in the cold, he rips out a piece of cloth from the tavern and uses it as a robe.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 8, 2015

Makor leaves the tavern as his bare chest is frozen in the cold, he rips out a piece of cloth from the tavern and uses it as a robe.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"Dagger?" Axelia blinked, then looked down at the dagger she was using as a toothpick. "Wh-" She sputtered and dropped it, having just noticed that she had kept it in her hands. "D-Dagger!?! Of course not. That's just, uh... My bread knife. It's a fancy bread knife." A bead of nervous sweat fell from her brow and she let out a stern "Hey!" As it was snatched away. But whatever, it wasn't hers and she was no knife thief. 

She muttered angrily, her grass-green stare pointed at the door. "Yeah... Adventure... If we don't get severe necrosis of the limbs... But hey, I can certainly live without a few limbs. Couldn't you?"

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"Dagger?" Axelia blinked, then looked down at the dagger she was using as a toothpick. "Wh-" She sputtered and dropped it, having just noticed that she had kept it in her hands. "D-Dagger!?! Of course not. That's just, uh... My bread knife. It's a fancy bread knife." A bead of nervous sweat fell from her brow and she let out a stern "Hey!" As it was snatched away. But whatever, it wasn't hers and she was no knife thief. 

She muttered angrily, her grass-green stare pointed at the door. "Yeah... Adventure... If we don't get severe necrosis of the limbs... But hey, I can certainly live without a few limbs. Couldn't you?"

The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Aksel ran down the side of the inn. He could feel his body getting slower and slower.

He found his way into the back. Just as he had predicted, there was a back door. He took out his lockpick, unlocked the door, and found his way in. 

He went up a set of stairs to his left and found the rooms. He entered his own.

He sat on the bed, observing the dagger. Finally. Tomorrow, I'll be prepared and ready to fight whatever's out there.

by The Bug Stomper
November 8, 2015

Aksel ran down the side of the inn. He could feel his body getting slower and slower.

He found his way into the back. Just as he had predicted, there was a back door. He took out his lockpick, unlocked the door, and found his way in. 

He went up a set of stairs to his left and found the rooms. He entered his own.

He sat on the bed, observing the dagger. Finally. Tomorrow, I'll be prepared and ready to fight whatever's out there.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

"No! Don't be absurd, how could you live with no limbs?" asked Emily taking another sip of her wine

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

"No! Don't be absurd, how could you live with no limbs?" asked Emily taking another sip of her wine

BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"... I'm not sure, now that I think about it..." Axelia narrowed her eyes a bit in thought. "Maybe I'd be eaten alive like the Falmer do to their severely wounded or malformed kin..." She glanced aside, her chin in her hand. Speaking of mer... 

She glanced back at the Bosmer with horns, her eyes lighting in curiosity that burned away her temporary melancholy. "... That's right! Hold on, Emily, I'll be right back." She searched through her satchel for a quill and parchment and walked up to the Bosmer, looking meek for a few moments. "Uh.. Excuse me, miss... Care to answer a few questions? I'm with the College in Winterhold." She grinned and started scratching writing on the parchment. "Well... Questions specifically about your horns. Is it a deformation or a disease? Maybe it's a keratin tumor!"

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 8, 2015

"... I'm not sure, now that I think about it..." Axelia narrowed her eyes a bit in thought. "Maybe I'd be eaten alive like the Falmer do to their severely wounded or malformed kin..." She glanced aside, her chin in her hand. Speaking of mer... 

She glanced back at the Bosmer with horns, her eyes lighting in curiosity that burned away her temporary melancholy. "... That's right! Hold on, Emily, I'll be right back." She searched through her satchel for a quill and parchment and walked up to the Bosmer, looking meek for a few moments. "Uh.. Excuse me, miss... Care to answer a few questions? I'm with the College in Winterhold." She grinned and started scratching writing on the parchment. "Well... Questions specifically about your horns. Is it a deformation or a disease? Maybe it's a keratin tumor!"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily laughed a bit at the questions Axelia was asking the bosmer. She continued to look along her map.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015

Emily laughed a bit at the questions Axelia was asking the bosmer. She continued to look along her map.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Falin blinked, looking up at the mage in silence. Her pipe dangled precariously from her mouth. The girl certainly wasn't like any other College mage she'd met in her travels. Snapping out of her shock, she took hold of her pipe before it could make its escape.

"These certainly aren't some kind disease, that's for sure." Despite the girl's intrusion on her peace, Falin was still careful not to breathe smoke at her face.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Falin blinked, looking up at the mage in silence. Her pipe dangled precariously from her mouth. The girl certainly wasn't like any other College mage she'd met in her travels. Snapping out of her shock, she took hold of her pipe before it could make its escape.

"These certainly aren't some kind disease, that's for sure." Despite the girl's intrusion on her peace, Falin was still careful not to breathe smoke at her face.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.