A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20 

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Not to mention Alternate Hadar does have a larger and more muscular build, his chest literally comes out a bit. His muscular build is pretty noticable :P)

(( I think natural strength from a lifetime of military training combined with highly advanced weapons, armor, and energy shields is cooler to look at. But then again, I prefer Sci-fi to fantasy for the most part. ))

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Not to mention Alternate Hadar does have a larger and more muscular build, his chest literally comes out a bit. His muscular build is pretty noticable :P)

(( I think natural strength from a lifetime of military training combined with highly advanced weapons, armor, and energy shields is cooler to look at. But then again, I prefer Sci-fi to fantasy for the most part. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Ranfire paced slightly in the snow. She couldn't help it. The cloaked man had taken off towards where the captain stayed despite her protest. The Daedra were a big enough problem. The last thing Tamriel needed was having something like these soldiers become their enemies as well. That damned fool . . . he better not go and start something.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Ranfire paced slightly in the snow. She couldn't help it. The cloaked man had taken off towards where the captain stayed despite her protest. The Daedra were a big enough problem. The last thing Tamriel needed was having something like these soldiers become their enemies as well. That damned fool . . . he better not go and start something.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.