A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
Hm. Well I brought my bed roll on the back of my horse. Goodnight

(This is legit me saying goodnight. It's late here)
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
Hm. Well I brought my bed roll on the back of my horse. Goodnight

(This is legit me saying goodnight. It's late here)

BanditNation
June 2, 2014

"See you in the morning."

by BanditNation
June 2, 2014

"See you in the morning."

Alduin The World Eater
June 3, 2014

*yawns and falls asleep on horse with back on her withers and arms and legs folded*

by Alduin The World Eater
June 3, 2014

*yawns and falls asleep on horse with back on her withers and arms and legs folded*

ZaneKata
June 3, 2014

*looks at the group, and looks over at them* "sence we go attacked, i suppose someone should stand guard, so do you mind?" zane says wile he sets up his own bed, and ties the wounded horse to the tree* "i suppose i will need a new steed, i will purchess one in the morning, if you guys need, i will work at the blacksmith shop if you need money or armor, however, if you want a new piece, i do not own the matterials" zane said wile he looked though his backpack, "goodnight"

by ZaneKata
June 3, 2014

*looks at the group, and looks over at them* "sence we go attacked, i suppose someone should stand guard, so do you mind?" zane says wile he sets up his own bed, and ties the wounded horse to the tree* "i suppose i will need a new steed, i will purchess one in the morning, if you guys need, i will work at the blacksmith shop if you need money or armor, however, if you want a new piece, i do not own the matterials" zane said wile he looked though his backpack, "goodnight"

BanditNation
June 3, 2014

"Yeah, it's not a problem."

by BanditNation
June 3, 2014

"Yeah, it's not a problem."

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2014
*streaches, yawns, rolls up bed roll* "Time to look for the ring"
by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2014
*streaches, yawns, rolls up bed roll* "Time to look for the ring"

BanditNation
June 3, 2014

"Let's go to the jail, then."

by BanditNation
June 3, 2014

"Let's go to the jail, then."

Alduin The World Eater
June 3, 2014

*sits up and yawns, ears flattening to head and tail swaying back and forth* I'm up 

June 3, 2014

*sits up and yawns, ears flattening to head and tail swaying back and forth* I'm up 

BanditNation
June 3, 2014

"Good. We're just about ready to go into the jail."

by BanditNation
June 3, 2014

"Good. We're just about ready to go into the jail."

Alduin The World Eater
June 4, 2014

Good I need that ring as soon as possible *grabs sword and puts it in the sheath on around waist*

June 4, 2014

Good I need that ring as soon as possible *grabs sword and puts it in the sheath on around waist*

DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

Before the grouo heads into the jail, they hear a cry of dirstress all the way from a mountain just outside of Dawnstar, and when they look that way, they see a mushroom cloud disperssing, the origin seeming to be from a mountain. *Meanwhile, at the moutnain* A Nightingale has just trekked up the side of the mountain, having to climb up a rocky slope because of a camp of ogres on the pathway, and has reached the top. He unsheathes his Mehrunez's Razor and places it on the altar.
  "I have no need of you anymore, scum," the Nightingale says as he spits on the Blade. In return, he gets a nice explosion as soon as the saliva hits the dagger, and he cries out so loud it is louder than the fabled dragon shouts. He passes out as the explosion ended, the scream and the inferno itself draining him of his energy. *After the group hears the explosion* Kaz recognizes the voice as the Nightingale's

by DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

Before the grouo heads into the jail, they hear a cry of dirstress all the way from a mountain just outside of Dawnstar, and when they look that way, they see a mushroom cloud disperssing, the origin seeming to be from a mountain. *Meanwhile, at the moutnain* A Nightingale has just trekked up the side of the mountain, having to climb up a rocky slope because of a camp of ogres on the pathway, and has reached the top. He unsheathes his Mehrunez's Razor and places it on the altar.
  "I have no need of you anymore, scum," the Nightingale says as he spits on the Blade. In return, he gets a nice explosion as soon as the saliva hits the dagger, and he cries out so loud it is louder than the fabled dragon shouts. He passes out as the explosion ended, the scream and the inferno itself draining him of his energy. *After the group hears the explosion* Kaz recognizes the voice as the Nightingale's

Alduin The World Eater
June 4, 2014

*ears flatten and yellow eyes widen* Great Talos... I need to get that ring I'll meet you all at Dawnstar *growls and runs to the prison then comes out a minute later and a werewolf runs in the direction of Whiterun* I must met Hircene! You all go!

June 4, 2014

*ears flatten and yellow eyes widen* Great Talos... I need to get that ring I'll meet you all at Dawnstar *growls and runs to the prison then comes out a minute later and a werewolf runs in the direction of Whiterun* I must met Hircene! You all go!

DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

(well gee, thanks :P. lol)

by DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

BanditNation
June 4, 2014

Synthax nods. "We'll see you later then, Kaz."

by BanditNation
June 4, 2014

Synthax nods. "We'll see you later then, Kaz."

Alduin The World Eater
June 4, 2014
DovahNightingale

(Need dat ring XD I'll maul someone without it XD lol)

*runs into the forest clutching bow in hand looking for the said White Stag*

June 4, 2014
DovahNightingale

(Need dat ring XD I'll maul someone without it XD lol)

*runs into the forest clutching bow in hand looking for the said White Stag*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.