A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pel Pals Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 > >>  

TatsuDovah
April 13, 2017

I want to have a pel pal!

no runes, typed. Canon and expanded. I would like someone whom can teach me because I ain't very fluid in Dovahzul yet.

If you speak English, it doesn't matter where your from. 

Either personal or Roleplaying.. I don't mind.

by TatsuDovah
April 13, 2017

I want to have a pel pal!

no runes, typed. Canon and expanded. I would like someone whom can teach me because I ain't very fluid in Dovahzul yet.

If you speak English, it doesn't matter where your from. 

Either personal or Roleplaying.. I don't mind.

Tashi911
April 22, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by Tashi911
April 22, 2017

Tashi911
April 22, 2017
oops wrong reply! soz

by Tashi911
April 22, 2017
oops wrong reply! soz

Tashi911
April 22, 2017

by Tashi911
April 22, 2017

[deleted]
April 30, 2017

I'd like to sign up, I'm from New Zealand, don't really care which country though, typed through pm system, runes or transliterated, personal or role-play, prefer canon but semi-canon is okay, I'm pretty new to dovahzul so I hope this will improve my dovahzul.

by [deleted]
April 30, 2017

I'd like to sign up, I'm from New Zealand, don't really care which country though, typed through pm system, runes or transliterated, personal or role-play, prefer canon but semi-canon is okay, I'm pretty new to dovahzul so I hope this will improve my dovahzul.

int
May 8, 2017

sign me up to. my friends don't support me when it comes to learning dovahzul. you guys can help, right?

no preference. typed though. pm me for my email.

by int
May 8, 2017

sign me up to. my friends don't support me when it comes to learning dovahzul. you guys can help, right?

Tashi911
June 6, 2017
int

ill help. my friends arent really supportive either, the first thing they said was "is that arrab?" i can do typed, are you good at runes? because i would really like to practice my rune reading.

by Tashi911
June 6, 2017
int

ill help. my friends arent really supportive either, the first thing they said was "is that arrab?" i can do typed, are you good at runes? because i would really like to practice my rune reading.

Lokulyol
June 6, 2017
Sign me up

I speak english I am on the Maritimes of canada and I have no runes.

by Lokulyol
June 6, 2017
Sign me up

I speak english I am on the Maritimes of canada and I have no runes.

Hevnolovaasmun
June 12, 2017

I would like to sign up for this. I am going to message a few of you who are on the first post, and seem to be on the same terms as myself but I also wanted to welcome conversation my way for anyone just starting out. I did have the high score on Memrise for a bit, so have been working on it.

No runes yet, maybe build on that as time goes on.  Typed through PM
Canon or Expanded - As long as I can find it on legacy or you could explain it to me.
Country: I am from Western Canada, but if you speak english, I would be interested in learning about your country and culture.
Personal: I would like to build casual proficiancy.

by Hevnolovaasmun
June 12, 2017

I would like to sign up for this. I am going to message a few of you who are on the first post, and seem to be on the same terms as myself but I also wanted to welcome conversation my way for anyone just starting out. I did have the high score on Memrise for a bit, so have been working on it.

No runes yet, maybe build on that as time goes on.  Typed through PM
Canon or Expanded - As long as I can find it on legacy or you could explain it to me.
Country: I am from Western Canada, but if you speak english, I would be interested in learning about your country and culture.
Personal: I would like to build casual proficiancy.

LivyLovesDragon
June 22, 2017
Hello! I would like to sign up for this, sounds cool. I would like to write in runes, not typed. Canon and expanded dictionary, (I forget what the difference is.) Someone from Canada, and personal. Oh, I also love the band Rush.
by LivyLovesDragon
June 22, 2017
Hello! I would like to sign up for this, sounds cool. I would like to write in runes, not typed. Canon and expanded dictionary, (I forget what the difference is.) Someone from Canada, and personal. Oh, I also love the band Rush.

Malsahqogein
June 23, 2017

I don't have any prefrences, beyond that I don't do runes, at least, not yet. I'll also do both canon and expanded, typed is preffered, anyone can write me, regardless of country, and I'll do both casual typing and roleplay, the latter being slightly preffered. In either case, my pel pal has to have more than a base knowledge of the dragon language, because I've just barely started to learn the language, and would greatly appreciate a coach to help me along my way.

by Malsahqogein
June 23, 2017

I don't have any prefrences, beyond that I don't do runes, at least, not yet. I'll also do both canon and expanded, typed is preffered, anyone can write me, regardless of country, and I'll do both casual typing and roleplay, the latter being slightly preffered. In either case, my pel pal has to have more than a base knowledge of the dragon language, because I've just barely started to learn the language, and would greatly appreciate a coach to help me along my way.

Fhampuosohm
June 29, 2017
I'm very new here. I would like to have a Pel Pal that is new that would like to learn together or someone that already an expert on the language. Either way is fine by me. Just pm me if you're interested.

Alphabet: both. It helps me to learn using both.
Handwritten or typed: both. Again this will help me learn the runes and the romanized version.
Canon or expanded: both.
And personal.
by Fhampuosohm
June 29, 2017
I'm very new here. I would like to have a Pel Pal that is new that would like to learn together or someone that already an expert on the language. Either way is fine by me. Just pm me if you're interested.

Alphabet: both. It helps me to learn using both.

Handwritten or typed: both. Again this will help me learn the runes and the romanized version.

Canon or expanded: both.

And personal.

Ragnarok
October 5, 2017
Hmm, I know this might be a lil late, but I would like to find a Pelpal and none of those I messaged responded.

-Mostly no runes, but willing to try
-handwritten or typed depends on their preference
-doesn't matter, but I will mostly use canon
-french or english speaking
- would like to do both roleplay and personal
- I visit this site often-ish, so you can expect a quick response!
by Ragnarok
October 5, 2017
Hmm, I know this might be a lil late, but I would like to find a Pelpal and none of those I messaged responded.

-Mostly no runes, but willing to try

-handwritten or typed depends on their preference

-doesn't matter, but I will mostly use canon

-french or english speaking

- would like to do both roleplay and personal

- I visit this site often-ish, so you can expect a quick response!

Kestbahin
October 15, 2017

Sign me up for this, i would really like a pel pal

handwritten with runes or typed without runes

Canon or Expanded: i prefer canon but can give expanded a shot

i would prefer someone in Europe

would like to try both roleplay and personal

Other: nope

by Kestbahin
October 15, 2017

Sign me up for this, i would really like a pel pal

handwritten with runes or typed without runes