Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The door leads to a path that turns right. A sleeping draugr lies in front.*

"Let me through, I'll handle this," Keerus says. 

*He runs over to the draugr and swings his greatsword, aiming for the upper body.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*He runs over to the draugr and swings his greatsword, aiming for the upper body.*

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*You hit him and he falls over dead. The pathway right leads to a large room with a set of stairs with a couple wooden bridges at the bottom. It seperates a large fall with spikes on the bottom floor. Two draugr also patrol the bridges.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*You hit him and he falls over dead. The pathway right leads to a large room with a set of stairs with a couple wooden bridges at the bottom. It seperates a large fall with spikes on the bottom floor. Two draugr also patrol the bridges.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Moves-in-shadows sneaks down the stairs and hides in a shadowed portion of the chamber, ready to attack when the draugr get nearby. Delves-in-books draws his bow and aims at one of the draugr. He shoots.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Moves-in-shadows sneaks down the stairs and hides in a shadowed portion of the chamber, ready to attack when the draugr get nearby. Delves-in-books draws his bow and aims at one of the draugr. He shoots.*

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*He misses. The draugr starts searching for him. He looks around, but he remains hidden.

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*He misses. The draugr starts searching for him. He looks around, but he remains hidden.

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The pedastal sinks in. Water starts to flood in from beneath. There's a pathway at the far right end of the room.*

*Dinok runs/swims to the door and tries to open it*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The pedastal sinks in. Water starts to flood in from beneath. There's a pathway at the far right end of the room.*

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Mirkrilaar

*The door is locked (Apprentice).*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Mirkrilaar

*The door is locked (Apprentice).*

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok tries picking the lock*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The pick breaks.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The pick breaks.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok shouts at the door as the water rises to just below lock height and tries again*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok shouts at the door as the water rises to just below lock height and tries again*

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The lock breaks and the door opens.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*The lock breaks and the door opens.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

He runs through the door 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

He runs through the door 

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

He runs through the door 

*You run up a set of spiral wooden stairs. There's a dead end with a pull chain at the end.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

He runs through the door 

*You run up a set of spiral wooden stairs. There's a dead end with a pull chain at the end.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok pulls the chain*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok pulls the chain*

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok pulls the chain*

*A hidden passage though a rock comes down, opening. You see that you're near the entrance again.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok pulls the chain*

*A hidden passage though a rock comes down, opening. You see that you're near the entrance again.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

I come back out again

"Mirk, I need to rest and I need a place to store the bones"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

I come back out again

"Mirk, I need to rest and I need a place to store the bones"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.