Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  199  200  201  202  203  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Jordan L
May 13, 2017
Banned for not being able to read a language that the website youre on is dedicated to.
by Jordan L
May 13, 2017
Banned for not being able to read a language that the website youre on is dedicated to.

[deleted]
May 14, 2017

Banned for suggesting that learning a language, (especially a fictional one (gonna get banned for that)) is a simple process that is very easy to pick up. (Although there is a thing called a translator) :P

by [deleted]
May 14, 2017

Banned for suggesting that learning a language, (especially a fictional one (gonna get banned for that)) is a simple process that is very easy to pick up. (Although there is a thing called a translator) :P

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 15, 2017

Banned for posting in the ban game thread. Congrats on the 3000 posts!

by paarthurnax
May 15, 2017

Banned for posting in the ban game thread. Congrats on the 3000 posts!

Dinokdovokunne
May 15, 2017
JooreMeyye

Banned for Italicizing, underlining, calling me despicable, addressing everyone, suggesting you are all-powerful, top notch grammar, off-topiciness, and...

Lollygagging. 

but nice work though.

Thank you!

BTW, (sorry about this one) banned for telling me that I'm lollygagging....  I try not to...

by Dinokdovokunne
May 15, 2017
JooreMeyye

Banned for Italicizing, underlining, calling me despicable, addressing everyone, suggesting you are all-powerful, top notch grammar, off-topiciness, and...

Lollygagging. 

but nice work though.

Thank you!

BTW, (sorry about this one) banned for telling me that I'm lollygagging....  I try not to...

Dinokdovokunne
May 15, 2017

YAY I'm #3001 & 3002!!!  Banned for banning because of posting on the ban game

by Dinokdovokunne
May 15, 2017

YAY I'm #3001 & 3002!!!  Banned for banning because of posting on the ban game

Necromas
May 15, 2017

Banned for not celebrating this Titanic Achivement more enthusiasticly! Parth posted here! 

by Necromas
May 15, 2017

Banned for not celebrating this Titanic Achivement more enthusiasticly! Parth posted here! 

Dinokdovokunne
May 15, 2017

WOOO!!  Banned for not knowing that I was having the most EPIC party in the Multiverse in my mind.

by Dinokdovokunne
May 15, 2017

WOOO!!  Banned for not knowing that I was having the most EPIC party in the Multiverse in my mind.

Vulreytholm
May 15, 2017

Banned because there cannot be multiverses, because the universe includes all that exists in this reality, so the terms "multiverse" and "omniverse" really make no sense.

by Vulreytholm
May 15, 2017

Banned because there cannot be multiverses, because the universe includes all that exists in this reality, so the terms "multiverse" and "omniverse" really make no sense.

Ruvgein
May 15, 2017
Yes, in THIS reality. Multiverse and omniverse mean the whole of more then one reality different from our own.

Banned because I'm explaining things again.
by Ruvgein
May 15, 2017
Yes, in THIS reality. Multiverse and omniverse mean the whole of more then one reality different from our own.

Banned because I'm explaining things again.

[deleted]
May 15, 2017

I got banned by Paarthurnax! :D But i can't find the words to describe it, but yay!

Banned for not realizing my feat in getting banned by Paarthurnax. Although paled in comparison to Jordan's. I'm still happy about it.

by [deleted]
May 15, 2017

I got banned by Paarthurnax! :D But i can't find the words to describe it, but yay!

Banned for not realizing my feat in getting banned by Paarthurnax. Although paled in comparison to Jordan's. I'm still happy about it.

Jordan L
May 16, 2017
Banned for saying something so terrible that it made paarth even ban you. Have you no shame sir!

*muttering* he calls it a fictional language... Ill show you how fictional it is...

*goes off to contemplate a witty comment for later*

And thanks Paarth! 3000 is a crazy number. Didnt think itd take off how it did
by Jordan L
May 16, 2017
Banned for saying something so terrible that it made paarth even ban you. Have you no shame sir!

*muttering* he calls it a fictional language... Ill show you how fictional it is...

*goes off to contemplate a witty comment for later*

And thanks Paarth! 3000 is a crazy number. Didnt think itd take off how it did

Alvulnax
May 16, 2017

Banned because my banhammer is very talkative today.

by Alvulnax
May 16, 2017

Banned because my banhammer is very talkative today.

diekatze
May 16, 2017

Banned for personifying

by diekatze
May 16, 2017

Banned for personifying

Dinokdovokunne
May 16, 2017

Bah!  You're all banned cause I feel like it.  Btw, diekatze, you're banned twice more because you didn't know his Banhammer has a face and can talk.

How disgraceful.  *Tch tch*

by Dinokdovokunne
May 16, 2017

Bah!  You're all banned cause I feel like it.  Btw, diekatze, you're banned twice more because you didn't know his Banhammer has a face and can talk.

How disgraceful.  *Tch tch*

xxSEANAGGEDONxx
May 16, 2017

Banned for defending Alvulnax's demonically possessed banhammer

by xxSEANAGGEDONxx
May 16, 2017

Banned for defending Alvulnax's demonically possessed banhammer

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  199  200  201  202  203  294  295  296  297 > >>