A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  39  40  41  42 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

(*wretched) 

"It can't be worse than fighting the real Lord of Vampires, am I right Falin!" (In New Legend...New Destiny the Immortals, (not yet immortals) fight Molag Bal and Mehrunes Dagon) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

(*wretched) 

"It can't be worse than fighting the real Lord of Vampires, am I right Falin!" (In New Legend...New Destiny the Immortals, (not yet immortals) fight Molag Bal and Mehrunes Dagon) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Oh, its not just one of the most POWERFUL vampire lords, its also the son of sithis who we will be fighting as well)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Oh, its not just one of the most POWERFUL vampire lords, its also the son of sithis who we will be fighting as well)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Vampire Lords are not even close to match Molag Bal's power, but the sithis dudes might be a problem :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Vampire Lords are not even close to match Molag Bal's power, but the sithis dudes might be a problem :P) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin snorted, though a slight smirk could be seen on her face. "Just don't rush in a try to do it alone, okay?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin snorted, though a slight smirk could be seen on her face. "Just don't rush in a try to do it alone, okay?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Hadar dazed off for a moment 'Promise me that you will stop me if I hurt any of you or get out of control...'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Hadar dazed off for a moment 'Promise me that you will stop me if I hurt any of you or get out of control...'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(She was talking to Makor :p) 

(Oh lemme fix that then)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(She was talking to Makor :p) 

(Oh lemme fix that then)

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." *his eyes were a slight hue of red*
by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." *his eyes were a slight hue of red*

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Are you talking to just Falin, or all of us?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Makor laughs "Then you don't know me at all!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Makor laughs "Then you don't know me at all!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Falin)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Falin)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

(Okay, thanks) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

(Okay, thanks) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Hadar glnced over at Makor "Maybe we might not make it.....who am I kidding of corse we will!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Hadar glnced over at Makor "Maybe we might not make it.....who am I kidding of corse we will!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes. "Would it kill you to try it at least once?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes. "Would it kill you to try it at least once?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.