Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

Immediately, the rest of the clones open fire, stun blasts for the woman. The tigers... They are to be killed without remorse. Jorrya orders his men to suppress the ghosts while he moves in to strike the woman with the stock of his rifle. Outside, another squad of six soldiers form a semi-circle around the entrance while the two drones fly into the building, arming electrolaunchers (( Basically firing little bolts that latch onto the flesh and tase the target )) and taking aim at the woman. If the Sergeant fails to subdue her, the tasers will be fired.

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

Immediately, the rest of the clones open fire, stun blasts for the woman. The tigers... They are to be killed without remorse. Jorrya orders his men to suppress the ghosts while he moves in to strike the woman with the stock of his rifle. Outside, another squad of six soldiers form a semi-circle around the entrance while the two drones fly into the building, arming electrolaunchers (( Basically firing little bolts that latch onto the flesh and tase the target )) and taking aim at the woman. If the Sergeant fails to subdue her, the tasers will be fired.

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Qodra'ath runs inside, shoving Troopers out of his way.

'Wait! Don't do anything!' He steps toward the woman. Pointy ears. Horns. Very human. But she isn't. 'You . . . you're related to the Disturbance.'

(The Force would act as a translator.)

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Qodra'ath runs inside, shoving Troopers out of his way.

'Wait! Don't do anything!' He steps toward the woman. Pointy ears. Horns. Very human. But she isn't. 'You . . . you're related to the Disturbance.'

(The Force would act as a translator.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

(Could those tasers get through dragon scale? Just wodnering)

Falin gasped a little at the shots. While they felt like weak shock spells, several of them at once still hurt. A slight tingling sensation creeps over her body from the shots. Growling, she glares at the approaching sergeant. A wild look could be seen on the Bosmer, like an animal that had been cornered. Fight, escape. Those were the only thoughts running through her mind right now.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

(Could those tasers get through dragon scale? Just wodnering)

Falin gasped a little at the shots. While they felt like weak shock spells, several of them at once still hurt. A slight tingling sensation creeps over her body from the shots. Growling, she glares at the approaching sergeant. A wild look could be seen on the Bosmer, like an animal that had been cornered. Fight, escape. Those were the only thoughts running through her mind right now.

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

Vulen walks in after Qodra'ath, sheathes his lightsaber, and squats down to make eye contact strange woman

"Very interesting..." he thought.

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

Vulen walks in after Qodra'ath, sheathes his lightsaber, and squats down to make eye contact strange woman

"Very interesting..." he thought.

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Qodra'ath looks to Vulen, 'You sense it too?'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Qodra'ath looks to Vulen, 'You sense it too?'

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Nihilus hade made it too Ziost, his crew prepared for landing as they entered the planets atmosphere.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Nihilus hade made it too Ziost, his crew prepared for landing as they entered the planets atmosphere.

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

"Indeed, I do. She is most definitely not of this universe. She also seems to have a connection not to the force, but to something else entirely..."

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

"Indeed, I do. She is most definitely not of this universe. She also seems to have a connection not to the force, but to something else entirely..."

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'But something as powerful. Perhaps the life force of their universe?' He turns back to Falin, 'Calm down. I'm merely asking who are you? Are you from this world?'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'But something as powerful. Perhaps the life force of their universe?' He turns back to Falin, 'Calm down. I'm merely asking who are you? Are you from this world?'

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( Mate, you all DO realize its a secured area, military personnel ONLY. Also, with the troopers fighting off the tigers, and the drones making ready to tase Falin's ass, along with Jorrya about ready to bash her in order to knock her out... Yeah, this is a military operation now, and the military, NO military, plays nice. And you may be Jedi/Not Sith, but trying to force your way in is liable to get you arrested. And no, Jedi are not actively generals, as there is not a war going on and thus, the Jedi are still just peacekeepers. ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( Mate, you all DO realize its a secured area, military personnel ONLY. Also, with the troopers fighting off the tigers, and the drones making ready to tase Falin's ass, along with Jorrya about ready to bash her in order to knock her out... Yeah, this is a military operation now, and the military, NO military, plays nice. And you may be Jedi/Not Sith, but trying to force your way in is liable to get you arrested. And no, Jedi are not actively generals, as there is not a war going on and thus, the Jedi are still just peacekeepers. ))

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(Wait, isn't this the Republic Ship. I'm confuzzled.)

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( Oh yeah, completely disregard the dead bodies and the impromptu MARTIAL LAW that was instilled in this area due to Falin starting to get out of control. That, and the Sympathizers that were just defeated. ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( Oh yeah, completely disregard the dead bodies and the impromptu MARTIAL LAW that was instilled in this area due to Falin starting to get out of control. That, and the Sympathizers that were just defeated. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Edit: I give up, we still in a fight, or no?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Edit: I give up, we still in a fight, or no?

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( No, we are on Coruscant. The Republic Ship was confused :/ Those Imperials were civilians who supported the Empire, and tried to take up arms against the Republic soldiers. Pay attention, maybe? ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( No, we are on Coruscant. The Republic Ship was confused :/ Those Imperials were civilians who supported the Empire, and tried to take up arms against the Republic soldiers. Pay attention, maybe? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Actually there kind of has been a war going on between the sith and republic for a month or two now :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Actually there kind of has been a war going on between the sith and republic for a month or two now :P)

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(Meh, I'm tired. Insomnia for the win!)

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(Meh, I'm tired. Insomnia for the win!)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.