Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Zinrahzul
March 8, 2019

Keep thu'um and have to unequip to use magicka.

Would you rather set up an elaborate tree house deep in Black Marsh or Valenwood?

by Zinrahzul
March 8, 2019

Keep thu'um and have to unequip to use magicka.

Would you rather set up an elaborate tree house deep in Black Marsh or Valenwood?

Sonaak Kroinlah
March 8, 2019

Valenwood.

Would you rather fight 10 draugr death overlords with infinite health potions or 1 draugr death overlord with only 1 health potion?

by Sonaak Kroinlah
March 8, 2019

Valenwood.

Would you rather fight 10 draugr death overlords with infinite health potions or 1 draugr death overlord with only 1 health potion?

Kronvullok
March 12, 2019
Fight 10 with infinite potions. I'll never die, even if I am bad at combat.

Would you rather
-Eat a Frostbite Spider
OR
-Groom 15 Skeevers with your tongue
by Kronvullok
March 12, 2019
Fight 10 with infinite potions. I'll never die, even if I am bad at combat.

Would you rather

-Eat a Frostbite Spider

OR

-Groom 15 Skeevers with your tongue

Mulwahhah
March 13, 2019

groom 15 skeevers with my tongue like i already do that daily

would you rather murder nazeem or all the evil daedra who would want to kill you and make you suffer for all of eternity

by Mulwahhah
March 13, 2019

groom 15 skeevers with my tongue like i already do that daily

would you rather murder nazeem or all the evil daedra who would want to kill you and make you suffer for all of eternity

Sonaak Kroinlah
March 13, 2019

Nazeem since it would actually work. Daedra are unkillable.

Would you rather marry a hagraven or make out with a dragon?

by Sonaak Kroinlah
March 13, 2019

Nazeem since it would actually work. Daedra are unkillable.

Would you rather marry a hagraven or make out with a dragon?

Mulwahhah
March 13, 2019

well i am technically married to a hagraven already so marry a hag raven

would you rather eat 1000 spider eggs or 1 of the root that was used to assassinate the emperor 

sonaak i meant if you could but what ever

by Mulwahhah
March 13, 2019

well i am technically married to a hagraven already so marry a hag raven

would you rather eat 1000 spider eggs or 1 of the root that was used to assassinate the emperor 

sonaak i meant if you could but what ever

LovaasDovahkiin
March 18, 2019

If I can indentify the random berries, then I would eat the berries. If it turns out to be poisonous, I can go to a doctor.

by LovaasDovahkiin
March 18, 2019

If I can indentify the random berries, then I would eat the berries. If it turns out to be poisonous, I can go to a doctor.

GronZeymah
March 26, 2019

Would you ratther clip through a wall to get to the boss fight so you can just finish the quest, or actually do the gosh darn quest like an honest person? (no offense to speedrunners who do that for a time decrease)

by GronZeymah
March 26, 2019

Would you ratther clip through a wall to get to the boss fight so you can just finish the quest, or actually do the gosh darn quest like an honest person? (no offense to speedrunners who do that for a time decrease)

Kronvullok
March 27, 2019
I would rather do it honestly, as I enjoy finding things.

Would you rather:
Try to put on a live Spriggan as if it was a full body suit
OR
Fight a horse whilst armed with nothing but a fork. (No magic allowed)
by Kronvullok
March 27, 2019
I would rather do it honestly, as I enjoy finding things.

Would you rather:

Try to put on a live Spriggan as if it was a full body suit

OR

Fight a horse whilst armed with nothing but a fork. (No magic allowed)

Zinrahzul
March 27, 2019
Kronvullok
I would rather do it honestly, as I enjoy finding things. Would you rather: Try to put on a live Spriggan as if it was a full body suit OR Fight a horse whilst armed with nothing but a fork. (No magic allowed)

Definitely try to wear the Spriggan.

Would you rather have IRL with Bethesda glitches or IRL with 10 min. loading times to get from room to room?

by Zinrahzul
March 27, 2019
Kronvullok
I would rather do it honestly, as I enjoy finding things. Would you rather: Try to put on a live Spriggan as if it was a full body suit OR Fight a horse whilst armed with nothing but a fork. (No magic allowed)

Definitely try to wear the Spriggan.

Would you rather have IRL with Bethesda glitches or IRL with 10 min. loading times to get from room to room?

Qahhunrahgol
April 4, 2019

Bethesda glitches

Would you rather drink a gallon of sleeping tree sap or eat 100 cheese wheels in one sitting?

by Qahhunrahgol
April 4, 2019

Bethesda glitches

Would you rather drink a gallon of sleeping tree sap or eat 100 cheese wheels in one sitting?

Sonaak Kroinlah
April 4, 2019

Sleeping tree sap.

Would you rather fight Alduin with only a knife and fork or only a wooden sword? (none of these can be enchanted)

by Sonaak Kroinlah
April 4, 2019

Sleeping tree sap.

Would you rather fight Alduin with only a knife and fork or only a wooden sword? (none of these can be enchanted)

Shezzarine
April 4, 2019

Hmm. The knife. (a very long, sharp one)

Would you rather have to work forever for Nazeem, or work forever for Heimskr?

by Shezzarine
April 4, 2019

Hmm. The knife. (a very long, sharp one)

Would you rather have to work forever for Nazeem, or work forever for Heimskr?

Qahhunrahgol
April 5, 2019

Heimskr, he would be nicer and if i did something wrong he would probably just preach about Talos.

Would you rather work for the dark brother hood and have everybody out to get you or be a fugitive from winterhold and not have only guards after you?

by Qahhunrahgol
April 5, 2019

Heimskr, he would be nicer and if i did something wrong he would probably just preach about Talos.

Would you rather work for the dark brother hood and have everybody out to get you or be a fugitive from winterhold and not have only guards after you?

Shezzarine
April 5, 2019

Dark Brotherhood, at least you are a skilled Assassin. 

Would you rather kill Saadia, or save her?

(If you don't know who Saadia is here is this: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Saadia)

by Shezzarine
April 5, 2019

Dark Brotherhood, at least you are a skilled Assassin. 

Would you rather kill Saadia, or save her?

(If you don't know who Saadia is here is this: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Saadia)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.