Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  26  27  28  29 > >>  

DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

*On the mountain* *The Nightingale is writhing in pain, and his clothes are burnt off, and he's just a red mass of flesh, not enough energy for words to be said. But enough to send a message. He sends it via mind, and sends one to the person nearest to Kaz, his most trusted of the bunch.(BanditNation. forgot his RP name)* I am on the mauntain nearest Dawnstar. Be wary, there is a group of ogres on the path. You may have to resort to climbing. May shadow protect you.

by DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

*On the mountain* *The Nightingale is writhing in pain, and his clothes are burnt off, and he's just a red mass of flesh, not enough energy for words to be said. But enough to send a message. He sends it via mind, and sends one to the person nearest to Kaz, his most trusted of the bunch.(BanditNation. forgot his RP name)* I am on the mauntain nearest Dawnstar. Be wary, there is a group of ogres on the path. You may have to resort to climbing. May shadow protect you.

BanditNation
June 6, 2014

"Huh. i just heard something."

by BanditNation
June 6, 2014

"Huh. i just heard something."

Ahmuldein
June 7, 2014
What was it?
by Ahmuldein
June 7, 2014
What was it?

BanditNation
June 7, 2014

"I think i heard a person's voice."

by BanditNation
June 7, 2014

"I think i heard a person's voice."

Ahmuldein
June 9, 2014
We can investigate later. We need the ring first
by Ahmuldein
June 9, 2014
We can investigate later. We need the ring first

BanditNation
June 9, 2014

"Got it. I am going to be on the lookout, though."

by BanditNation
June 9, 2014

"Got it. I am going to be on the lookout, though."

Alduin The World Eater
June 10, 2014

*runs to the group and jumps on horse* Lets go! Hircene incursed it my transformations are under control! 

by Alduin The World Eater
June 10, 2014

*runs to the group and jumps on horse* Lets go! Hircene incursed it my transformations are under control! 

BanditNation
June 10, 2014

Synthax jumps on his horse. "Let's go, then."

by BanditNation
June 10, 2014

Synthax jumps on his horse. "Let's go, then."

Alduin The World Eater
June 11, 2014

*takes off at a run and horses wings appear and she takes to the air* Mara give us the speed to make it in time! *yellow eyes glow a little*

June 11, 2014

*takes off at a run and horses wings appear and she takes to the air* Mara give us the speed to make it in time! *yellow eyes glow a little*

Zade Roxel
June 12, 2014

As the winged horse flies by it knocks over another traveller. A Nord by the name of Thoringar clad in full Carved Nordic Armour with the exception of the helmet, this being replaced by a black hood covering his face in shadow. He wields an Elven Shortsword (from Oblivion) in one hand and any Destruction spell in the other.

by Zade Roxel
June 12, 2014

As the winged horse flies by it knocks over another traveller. A Nord by the name of Thoringar clad in full Carved Nordic Armour with the exception of the helmet, this being replaced by a black hood covering his face in shadow. He wields an Elven Shortsword (from Oblivion) in one hand and any Destruction spell in the other.

BanditNation
June 12, 2014

Synthax gets off his horse and walks over to Thoringar. "You okay?"

by BanditNation
June 12, 2014

Synthax gets off his horse and walks over to Thoringar. "You okay?"

Alduin The World Eater
June 12, 2014

*barrels into the ground with horse then looks at the Nord and snarls* Stupid Nord! *ears flatten and hisses*

June 12, 2014

*barrels into the ground with horse then looks at the Nord and snarls* Stupid Nord! *ears flatten and hisses*

Zade Roxel
June 12, 2014

Thoringar gets up and adjusts his hood, "Damn it all to the Deadlands! You nearly killed me!" He shouts, "And even worse, you nearly ruined my hood, and let it be known you would NOT want that."

by Zade Roxel
June 12, 2014

Thoringar gets up and adjusts his hood, "Damn it all to the Deadlands! You nearly killed me!" He shouts, "And even worse, you nearly ruined my hood, and let it be known you would NOT want that."

BanditNation
June 12, 2014

"It's just a hood, isn't it?"

by BanditNation
June 12, 2014

"It's just a hood, isn't it?"

Alduin The World Eater
June 12, 2014

Who cares about your stupid hood? You ingured my Divine Horse! *pulls out bow that looks like a black snake and draws it with ears flattened and tail lashing*

June 12, 2014

Who cares about your stupid hood? You ingured my Divine Horse! *pulls out bow that looks like a black snake and draws it with ears flattened and tail lashing*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.