Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then fully turns around, looking her in the eyes and placing his hoof on her shoulder as he attempts to convey feelings of safety through his grey eyes.

"Hey, its alright. The bastardo is gone, your safe now."

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then fully turns around, looking her in the eyes and placing his hoof on her shoulder as he attempts to convey feelings of safety through his grey eyes.

"Hey, its alright. The bastardo is gone, your safe now."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang shook her head in an attempt to snap out of it. "The Princesses . . . They need to know."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang shook her head in an attempt to snap out of it. "The Princesses . . . They need to know."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He looks into her eyes for a moment longer before speaking once more.

"If you feel anything is wrong, tell me whenever you feel needed. Until then, we must go find the princesses."

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He looks into her eyes for a moment longer before speaking once more.

"If you feel anything is wrong, tell me whenever you feel needed. Until then, we must go find the princesses."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"They're in their chambers." Fang picked her spear back up. "Come on."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"They're in their chambers." Fang picked her spear back up. "Come on."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Leading the group of ponies back through the palace, Fang finally approached the door to the Princesses' chambers. Should I even ask Her  Highness about what Soul said? Would she even tell me the truth?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Leading the group of ponies back through the palace, Fang finally approached the door to the Princesses' chambers. Should I even ask Her  Highness about what Soul said? Would she even tell me the truth?

Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2015

There is two guards standing outside their doors.

by Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2015

There is two guards standing outside their doors.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"Let us pass," the  Lunar Guardsmare called out. "We have information on tonight's attacks."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"Let us pass," the  Lunar Guardsmare called out. "We have information on tonight's attacks."

Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2015

One nods and unlocks the door. "Proceed."

by Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2015

One nods and unlocks the door. "Proceed."

Vulondovah21
October 6, 2015

(I am still here, just been at work.)

**Arkansas waited patiently with the group, his weapon long since resheathed.

by Vulondovah21
October 6, 2015

(I am still here, just been at work.)

**Arkansas waited patiently with the group, his weapon long since resheathed.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang nodded to the guard before proceeding inside.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang nodded to the guard before proceeding inside.

Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2015

You enter Luna's bedroom. Shes laying down on her royal bed calmly, her tail and mane swaying casually. She looks at you. "Guard, report."

by Mirkrilaar
October 6, 2015

You enter Luna's bedroom. Shes laying down on her royal bed calmly, her tail and mane swaying casually. She looks at you. "Guard, report."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Fang gave a low bow, her spread wings touching the cool floor. "Your Highness, we were able to track down the source of the attacks within the palace." She hesitated slightly. "It was a dragon, your Highness. Able to change its body into mist and vanish. The demon claimed the lives of many good ponies, though none of us were able to even wound it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Fang gave a low bow, her spread wings touching the cool floor. "Your Highness, we were able to track down the source of the attacks within the palace." She hesitated slightly. "It was a dragon, your Highness. Able to change its body into mist and vanish. The demon claimed the lives of many good ponies, though none of us were able to even wound it."

Mirkrilaar
October 7, 2015

She sighs. "I wish matters were less complicated now than they used to be. I will address all guards to be on high alert at night. Deal with the matter post haste. Look for Chaser too. He will surely want to get his hooves on who is responsible." She chuckles.

by Mirkrilaar
October 7, 2015

She sighs. "I wish matters were less complicated now than they used to be. I will address all guards to be on high alert at night. Deal with the matter post haste. Look for Chaser too. He will surely want to get his hooves on who is responsible." She chuckles.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Fang nods. "At once, your Highness. It seems to creature stated it was imprisoned here, within the palace itself."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Fang nods. "At once, your Highness. It seems to creature stated it was imprisoned here, within the palace itself."

Mirkrilaar
October 7, 2015

She scratches her head. "Huh. This is...startling information. Noted."

by Mirkrilaar
October 7, 2015

She scratches her head. "Huh. This is...startling information. Noted."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.