A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  39  40  41  42 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Hadar glnced over at Makor "Maybe we might not make it.....who am I kidding of corse we will!"

*course *glanced

"Vampires! You have two Immortals with your mortal arses!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Hadar glnced over at Makor "Maybe we might not make it.....who am I kidding of corse we will!"

*course *glanced

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Hey I'm a werewolf now, that'll give me probably a couple hundred years or so"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(doesn't make you Immortal :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(doesn't make you Immortal :P) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Ya but it increases your life span because you don't really age when your a werewolf but you can still be killed by PURE silver)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Ya but it increases your life span because you don't really age when your a werewolf but you can still be killed by PURE silver)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Increasing life span is not living forever, that's like saying an average chocolate bar is 4 inches, you buy one that's 12 inches, it's not infinite) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Increasing life span is not living forever, that's like saying an average chocolate bar is 4 inches, you buy one that's 12 inches, it's not infinite) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*course *glanced

Hadar laughed a bit "Let's just hope we'll make it through this" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*course *glanced

Hadar laughed a bit "Let's just hope we'll make it through this" 

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"Falin, are we nearing the castle?" asked KDK.

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"Falin, are we nearing the castle?" asked KDK.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I understand :) lets continue the RP though and keep the OOC to a minimum)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I understand :) lets continue the RP though and keep the OOC to a minimum)

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
"I have a feeling we will, given that we have a flying turtle that will confuse the enemy" *snickers a bit*
by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015
"I have a feeling we will, given that we have a flying turtle that will confuse the enemy" *snickers a bit*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Imma skip to where we're nearing the castle in a couple more posts)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(Imma skip to where we're nearing the castle in a couple more posts)

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(I am now a flying iguana. It'd look more dragon-like. Heck, let's say I grew a pretty big turtle shell on my arm. You know, for a "natural" shield.)

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(I am now a flying iguana. It'd look more dragon-like. Heck, let's say I grew a pretty big turtle shell on my arm. You know, for a "natural" shield.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

"It'll also attract attention, we should land now, we can walk the rest of it." Makor suggests. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

"It'll also attract attention, we should land now, we can walk the rest of it." Makor suggests. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Lets get a bit more near the castle and we can run to the castle" Said Hadar "We need to get past the start of the forest"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Lets get a bit more near the castle and we can run to the castle" Said Hadar "We need to get past the start of the forest"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor nods as the wind pushes his beard back along with his braid. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor nods as the wind pushes his beard back along with his braid. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin nodded. "I don't care for such a noticeable approach. So hang on." As soon as she said that, the great bird dove for the ground.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin nodded. "I don't care for such a noticeable approach. So hang on." As soon as she said that, the great bird dove for the ground.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.