A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(( No, we are on Coruscant. The Republic Ship was confused :/ Those Imperials were civilians who supported the Empire, and tried to take up arms against the Republic soldiers. Pay attention, maybe? ))

(SITH empire not just any empire a Sith one >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(( No, we are on Coruscant. The Republic Ship was confused :/ Those Imperials were civilians who supported the Empire, and tried to take up arms against the Republic soldiers. Pay attention, maybe? ))

(SITH empire not just any empire a Sith one >:)

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( Nevermind, Jorrya never made a move to bash her head with a rifle to knock her out :/ ))

"Oi, Jedi, did we call you? And don't try any of your mind trick nonsense, I've dealt with Sith, before." He demands from the two Jedi, he, his men, and the two aerial droids still aiming at the wounded spectral tigers and the near-feral alien.

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

(( Nevermind, Jorrya never made a move to bash her head with a rifle to knock her out :/ ))

"Oi, Jedi, did we call you? And don't try any of your mind trick nonsense, I've dealt with Sith, before." He demands from the two Jedi, he, his men, and the two aerial droids still aiming at the wounded spectral tigers and the near-feral alien.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(I've been paying attention and still got lost :P )

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'She isn't from the universe. We can help. I can translate. Well, we can translate.'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'She isn't from the universe. We can help. I can translate. Well, we can translate.'

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Actually there kind of has been a war going on between the sith and republic for a month or two now :P)

(( Still, the only three times I know of when Jedi took active military leadership was the Jedi Civil War, Mandalorian Wars, and the Clone Wars. So, they are technically civilians, by definition. And, they are trespassing :P ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Actually there kind of has been a war going on between the sith and republic for a month or two now :P)

(( Still, the only three times I know of when Jedi took active military leadership was the Jedi Civil War, Mandalorian Wars, and the Clone Wars. So, they are technically civilians, by definition. And, they are trespassing :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(This is in the time period of the Sith Wars where the jedi helped the republic battle the raging Sith empire...so the Jedi would actually have military control.... :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(This is in the time period of the Sith Wars where the jedi helped the republic battle the raging Sith empire...so the Jedi would actually have military control.... :P)

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Honestly, how did ya'll get lost? I think its rather simple: Soldiers keep Falin in secure spot, Falin go coo-coo, Imp Sympathizers attack and proceed to get slaughtered, Falin goes more coo-coo and thus starts to get fire on by stun blasters. Now, Jedi here to calm situation. All of this is somewhere on Coruscant. ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Honestly, how did ya'll get lost? I think its rather simple: Soldiers keep Falin in secure spot, Falin go coo-coo, Imp Sympathizers attack and proceed to get slaughtered, Falin goes more coo-coo and thus starts to get fire on by stun blasters. Now, Jedi here to calm situation. All of this is somewhere on Coruscant. ))

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Uh, maybe during the Sith War before the Treaty of Coruscant, but right now, and so soon into the war? No, not really. ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Uh, maybe during the Sith War before the Treaty of Coruscant, but right now, and so soon into the war? No, not really. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(Only lost location wise :P I knew what was happening, it was where that had gotten screwed up)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(Only lost location wise :P I knew what was happening, it was where that had gotten screwed up)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(....I'm sorry but refresh my mind who is the threadmaster? lol XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( *Sigh* No need to be a dick about it *pout* ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

(anyway, let's continue)

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

(anyway, let's continue)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(okay now let's stop the OOC and continue the RP. I'm the Sith Empire so I;m going too be telling what you guys encounter, I will also be most of the NPC's since Lok is in control of the Republic Soldiers)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(okay now let's stop the OOC and continue the RP. I'm the Sith Empire so I;m going too be telling what you guys encounter, I will also be most of the NPC's since Lok is in control of the Republic Soldiers)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(I'M SORRY, gawsh)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(I'M SORRY, gawsh)

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

(@ahkrin for the most part the fight is done, but Falin can remain on guard or jumpy)

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

(@ahkrin for the most part the fight is done, but Falin can remain on guard or jumpy)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.