this sounds cool. I'm down

email, no runes

by aralin
March 27, 2018

this sounds cool. I'm down

email, no runes

Lieutenant Hapy
April 7, 2018

I would like to be put on the waiting list. 

by Lieutenant Hapy
April 7, 2018

I would like to be put on the waiting list. 

Vyce
April 11, 2018

Hi Guys, I am completely new and like the idea of learning together. I don't know if that is common, but it would be really nice to meet someone who is willing to share his Dovahzul knowledge. : )
Otherwise a "normal" pal would be nice as well.

Preferences: no runes, e-Mail or chat, expanded, personal, ideally a learning partner, German is my mother language, English, German or Japanese speakers are welcome

by Vyce
April 11, 2018

Hi Guys, I am completely new and like the idea of learning together. I don't know if that is common, but it would be really nice to meet someone who is willing to share his Dovahzul knowledge. : )
Otherwise a "normal" pal would be nice as well.

Preferences: no runes, e-Mail or chat, expanded, personal, ideally a learning partner, German is my mother language, English, German or Japanese speakers are welcome

Argonian Person
April 17, 2018

Sign me up looks cool and is a good idea

by Argonian Person
April 17, 2018

Sign me up looks cool and is a good idea

Kriibahruth
May 7, 2018

I'll gladly do this but I can't promise I'll always be active for the fact that I travel a lot. 

no runes because im not fluent yet.

typed

expanded

anyone who can speak english

also id like to talk here if that's fine. I dont look at my email much

personal or roleplay, either or. doesnt matter to me

by Kriibahruth
May 7, 2018

I'll gladly do this but I can't promise I'll always be active for the fact that I travel a lot. 

no runes because im not fluent yet.

typed

expanded

anyone who can speak english

also id like to talk here if that's fine. I dont look at my email much

personal or roleplay, either or. doesnt matter to me

SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

With Dragon Runes, handwriting preferable, however we should get to know each other via email first, canon and semi-canon only, US (but you could be from anywhere), personal only.

by SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

With Dragon Runes, handwriting preferable, however we should get to know each other via email first, canon and semi-canon only, US (but you could be from anywhere), personal only.

YOLDOVAH
June 11, 2018

Sign me up! No runes. No Roleplay. English. Extended Alphabet. Any Country.  Thank you.

by YOLDOVAH
June 11, 2018

Sign me up! No runes. No Roleplay. English. Extended Alphabet. Any Country.  Thank you.

DremSahrot
June 23, 2018

Looking for a pel pal, only restriction would be canon (at least to start off). Not picky on any of the other categories. Zu'u koraav amativ wah tinvaak voth hi!

by DremSahrot
June 23, 2018

Looking for a pel pal, only restriction would be canon (at least to start off). Not picky on any of the other categories. Zu'u koraav amativ wah tinvaak voth hi!

Lieutenant Hapy
September 4, 2018

Drem Yol Lok, Fahdon.
I haven't been on in a while, I thought I'd stop in and say hello.

by Lieutenant Hapy
September 4, 2018

Drem Yol Lok, Fahdon.
I haven't been on in a while, I thought I'd stop in and say hello.

RahdunaazBR
September 4, 2018

Sign me up! I have no preferences, anything would be nice to start!

by RahdunaazBR
September 4, 2018

Sign me up! I have no preferences, anything would be nice to start!

Mulwahhah
September 22, 2018

this is a really good idea these are my preferences 

• english
  • a mix of personal and roleplaying
  • north america
  • no runes 
  •  i may need help with vocab
  • im okay with handwritten or typed but i will type back

by Mulwahhah
September 22, 2018

this is a really good idea these are my preferences 

• english
  • a mix of personal and roleplaying
  • north america
  • no runes 
  •  i may need help with vocab
  • im okay with handwritten or typed but i will type back

Staadnauzoor
October 3, 2018

region north america

english

few to no runes for i can't speak the voice as well as my fellow dov

typed i don't check email often

mainly role playing

by Staadnauzoor
October 3, 2018

region north america

english

few to no runes for i can't speak the voice as well as my fellow dov

typed i don't check email often

mainly role playing

DovahkiinLovaas
November 12, 2018

Sign me up, 

I don't know runes, willing to learn.

Typed

Canon

I'm in the United States of America

Personal AND roleplay, so both

I have a few notes: If anybody is willing to learn Dovahzul with me then dm me quickly and I hope you have discord beacuse I'm mostly active on it and it's easier to type on lol. Plus if age is a preference then be similar in age becuase I'm 14 XD

by DovahkiinLovaas
November 12, 2018

Sign me up, 

I don't know runes, willing to learn.

Typed

Canon

I'm in the United States of America

Personal AND roleplay, so both

I have a few notes: If anybody is willing to learn Dovahzul with me then dm me quickly and I hope you have discord beacuse I'm mostly active on it and it's easier to type on lol. Plus if age is a preference then be similar in age becuase I'm 14 XD

Fusdoiiz
November 16, 2018

I'm in.

Alphabet: Runes preferred.

Medium: Email preferred.

Dictionary: Canon preferred, but not necessary.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

by Fusdoiiz
November 16, 2018

I'm in.

Alphabet: Runes preferred.

Medium: Email preferred.

Dictionary: Canon preferred, but not necessary.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Ercal
January 14, 2019
paarthurnax

“Pel Pals” is a pen pal program for speakers of the dragon language. The goal is to get people who are learning the language active and practicing with each other in the form of written letters! Interested? Sign up below or contact someone on the waiting list by private message.

Before signing up, take a look at the waiting list and see if there’s someone there who matches your preferences. If so, give them a shout.

To sign up, post below that you are seeking a Pel Pal and you will be added to the waiting list. You should only sign up for the waiting list if there is no one currently on the list who you could partner with. Message people on the waiting list before signing up to the list yourself. If you’d like you can list some preferences. These might include:

• Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes)
  • Handwritten or Typed
  • Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary)
  • Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country)
  • Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario)
  • Other (specify if you have any other preferences)

You don’t need to list any of the above but it’ll help you find a Pel Pal with similar preferences. If you want to do a roleplay, having a roleplay scenario in mind can be helpful but also be open for other ideas; your Pel Pal may have a few of their own!

If you are on the waiting list and have found a Pel Pal, let us know here so we can remove you from the list. You can always sign up again if you want multiple Pel Pals or a new Pel Pal.

If you've signed up but haven't been set up with a Pel Pal after a while, take a look at the waiting list again and see if there's a likewise partnerless pal you can message.

Once you’ve found a Pel Pal, you can share your mailing address via private message. Don’t post your mailing address in this thread. You can both send letters simultaneously or agree on who will send the first letter.

Most of all, have fun! If it's okay with you and your Pel Pal, take a picture of a letter you’ve received and share it below!

Waiting List

• Lok Diiv. Handwritten, no runes, expanded dictionary, personal, willing to help with vocabulary.
  • Ejobes20. Method of writting doesn't matter but will type in return, mostly canon but can use expanded words as long they're marked/have a symbol next to them.
  • Odgrohiikah. No preferences.
  • Volburkiin. No runes, personal.
  • ASTORKiT. Prefer no runes but will make the effort if you write in runes, expanded dictionary, from UK but no preference on location, personal or roleplay.
  • Alduin the World Eater. No runes, will type but handwriting is okay, expanded dictionary, US or UK, roleplay or mixed with a bit of personal.
  • Kroniid. Prefer handwriting but can be typed, France or Europe.
  • MonaOakenshield. No runes, handwriting, expanded dictionary, no country preference but from Germany.
  • Murderfish3. No runes, by email, US or English-speaking.
  • Dragon master.
  • arrowintheknee. Typed.
  • tozein. No runes, by email, personal.
  • AkilaDelpanther. No runes, personal, UK.
  • TheFemaleCharlie. Runes, expanded dictionary.
  • Slaiddova.
  • ah.
  • Greenokido. Runes preferred, location doesn't matter but from US, personal preferred but roleplay is also fine, handwritten.
  • deorlingdraegunn. No runes, full dictionary, no roleplay, no preferred country.
  • Sostuz Peliik.
  • Lokzii. No runes, by email, expanded dictionary, US, UK, or Canada.
  • Golzdeinmaar. No runes, by mail, English-speaking.
  • Gingo.
  • TRBagon. No runes, types, expanded dictionary, roleplay.
  • zahkrii. Handwritten, runes, canon or expanded, roleplay or personal.
  • Melior. No runes, typed/by email, expanded dictionary, from Israel.
  • michaela de werewolf.
  • Aaliizah. By email, from US but no country preference, personal, no translator!
  • MHopper. Personal, from US but no country preference.
  • Rovaniik. No runes, by email, expanded dictionary, from UK but no country preference.
  • Master Morokai. Expanded dictionary, US.
  • Athtar. No runes, expanded dictionary, start over email then possibly move to letters, 18+ preferred.
  • alduinworshiper. No runes, preferably English-speaking, roleplay and maybe some personal.
  • bronkirby. No runes, will type, preferably from US. expanded or canon.
  • satdeshret. Expanded dictionary, personal.
  • haruglory64. Expanded, personal.
  • Kaazloz. Mainly no runes but can use them sometimes, handwritten, expanded dictionary, from Germany or anywhere English-speaking.
  • Arlile. Canon, personal.
  • Alrahaak. Runes, expanded dictionary, worldwide, personal or roleplay.
  • Sosurikrath. Runes or transliteration, expanded dictionary, typed via email, personal.
  • dilaag. Personal, email.
  • DremFahdon. Handwritten, Canon or expanded, personal.
  • Kahdremonik. Runes, expanded dictionary, handwritten, preferably US.
  • RedEyesBDovah. By email, no runes, expanded dictionary, from US.
  • shout203.
  • Faal Skein Gutinok. No runes, email, expanded dictionary, personal, looking for someone who's also new to the language.
  • annaboat11. Prefer runes, prefer handwritten, expanded dictionary, prefer US or English-speaking, personal.

I would love to join

by Ercal
January 14, 2019
paarthurnax

“Pel Pals” is a pen pal program for speakers of the dragon language. The goal is to get people who are learning the language active and practicing with each other in the form of written letters! Interested? Sign up below or contact someone on the waiting list by private message.

Before signing up, take a look at the waiting list and see if there’s someone there who matches your preferences. If so, give them a shout.

To sign up, post below that you are seeking a Pel Pal and you will be added to the waiting list. You should only sign up for the waiting list if there is no one currently on the list who you could partner with. Message people on the waiting list before signing up to the list yourself. If you’d like you can list some preferences. These might include:

• Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes)
  • Handwritten or Typed
  • Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary)
  • Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country)
  • Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario)
  • Other (specify if you have any other preferences)

You don’t need to list any of the above but it’ll help you find a Pel Pal with similar preferences. If you want to do a roleplay, having a roleplay scenario in mind can be helpful but also be open for other ideas; your Pel Pal may have a few of their own!

If you are on the waiting list and have found a Pel Pal, let us know here so we can remove you from the list. You can always sign up again if you want multiple Pel Pals or a new Pel Pal.

If you've signed up but haven't been set up with a Pel Pal after a while, take a look at the waiting list again and see if there's a likewise partnerless pal you can message.

Once you’ve found a Pel Pal, you can share your mailing address via private message. Don’t post your mailing address in this thread. You can both send letters simultaneously or agree on who will send the first letter.

Most of all, have fun! If it's okay with you and your Pel Pal, take a picture of a letter you’ve received and share it below!

Waiting List

• Lok Diiv. Handwritten, no runes, expanded dictionary, personal, willing to help with vocabulary.
  • Ejobes20. Method of writting doesn't matter but will type in return, mostly canon but can use expanded words as long they're marked/have a symbol next to them.
  • Odgrohiikah. No preferences.
  • Volburkiin. No runes, personal.
  • ASTORKiT. Prefer no runes but will make the effort if you write in runes, expanded dictionary, from UK but no preference on location, personal or roleplay.
  • Alduin the World Eater. No runes, will type but handwriting is okay, expanded dictionary, US or UK, roleplay or mixed with a bit of personal.
  • Kroniid. Prefer handwriting but can be typed, France or Europe.
  • MonaOakenshield. No runes, handwriting, expanded dictionary, no country preference but from Germany.
  • Murderfish3. No runes, by email, US or English-speaking.
  • Dragon master.
  • arrowintheknee. Typed.
  • tozein. No runes, by email, personal.
  • AkilaDelpanther. No runes, personal, UK.
  • TheFemaleCharlie. Runes, expanded dictionary.
  • Slaiddova.
  • ah.
  • Greenokido. Runes preferred, location doesn't matter but from US, personal preferred but roleplay is also fine, handwritten.
  • deorlingdraegunn. No runes, full dictionary, no roleplay, no preferred country.
  • Sostuz Peliik.
  • Lokzii. No runes, by email, expanded dictionary, US, UK, or Canada.
  • Golzdeinmaar. No runes, by mail, English-speaking.
  • Gingo.
  • TRBagon. No runes, types, expanded dictionary, roleplay.
  • zahkrii. Handwritten, runes, canon or expanded, roleplay or personal.
  • Melior. No runes, typed/by email, expanded dictionary, from Israel.
  • michaela de werewolf.
  • Aaliizah. By email, from US but no country preference, personal, no translator!
  • MHopper. Personal, from US but no country preference.
  • Rovaniik. No runes, by email, expanded dictionary, from UK but no country preference.
  • Master Morokai. Expanded dictionary, US.
  • Athtar. No runes, expanded dictionary, start over email then possibly move to letters, 18+ preferred.
  • alduinworshiper. No runes, preferably English-speaking, roleplay and maybe some personal.
  • bronkirby. No runes, will type, preferably from US. expanded or canon.
  • satdeshret. Expanded dictionary, personal.
  • haruglory64. Expanded, personal.
  • Kaazloz. Mainly no runes but can use them sometimes, handwritten, expanded dictionary, from Germany or anywhere English-speaking.
  • Arlile. Canon, personal.
  • Alrahaak. Runes, expanded dictionary, worldwide, personal or roleplay.
  • Sosurikrath. Runes or transliteration, expanded dictionary, typed via email, personal.
  • dilaag. Personal, email.
  • DremFahdon. Handwritten, Canon or expanded, personal.
  • Kahdremonik. Runes, expanded dictionary, handwritten, preferably US.
  • RedEyesBDovah. By email, no runes, expanded dictionary, from US.
  • shout203.
  • Faal Skein Gutinok. No runes, email, expanded dictionary, personal, looking for someone who's also new to the language.
  • annaboat11. Prefer runes, prefer handwritten, expanded dictionary, prefer US or English-speaking, personal.

I would love to join

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25 > >>