Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

"To tinvaak? Geh. To shout? That however, is difficult for joor."

"Shout? You mean that even those who aren't Dragonborn can do that?"

"Geh, nuz lingrah tiid. It takes many eruvos to learn even a single word."

"Learning to speak the language seems like a useful thing to do. Where would I start?"
by Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

"To tinvaak? Geh. To shout? That however, is difficult for joor."

"Shout? You mean that even those who aren't Dragonborn can do that?"

"Geh, nuz lingrah tiid. It takes many eruvos to learn even a single word."

"Learning to speak the language seems like a useful thing to do. Where would I start?"

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014

*I take a more relaxed position.*

"Start with the basics. Let us start with pronouns..."

*About an hour goes by of me teaching you the basics of dovahzul and how to speak. You sit down and listen to every word, intrigued.*

"Those are just the basics of our zul."

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014

*About an hour goes by of me teaching you the basics of dovahzul and how to speak. You sit down and listen to every word, intrigued.*

Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Wow! Thanks for the lesson, my overlord. I think I'll head off to bed now, as it is getting pretty late. Until tomorrow!"
Having said these words, Raffmor sets off to his house, thinking about his newly acquired knowledge all the way.
by Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Wow! Thanks for the lesson, my overlord. I think I'll head off to bed now, as it is getting pretty late. Until tomorrow!"
Having said these words, Raffmor sets off to his house, thinking about his newly acquired knowledge all the way.

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

"Lok, thu'um aari."

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

"Lok, thu'um aari."

Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Lying in bed, Raffmor overthinks everything that happened that day. The dragon language, the tending to Mirkrilaar. .. would he still be in the same place when he was going to be tended to tomorrow? Probably, he seems to always be there. Pretty smart of him to create a cult, makes life a lot easier for him. Raffmor also decides he should meet up with Hilt soon, to see how he's fairing. Tired but content, he descends into sleep.
by Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Lying in bed, Raffmor overthinks everything that happened that day. The dragon language, the tending to Mirkrilaar. .. would he still be in the same place when he was going to be tended to tomorrow? Probably, he seems to always be there. Pretty smart of him to create a cult, makes life a lot easier for him. Raffmor also decides he should meet up with Hilt soon, to see how he's fairing. Tired but content, he descends into sleep.

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu

*As you sleep, you feel content, peace and a sense of safety. Like nothing could hurt you with my protection.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu

*As you sleep, you feel content, peace and a sense of safety. Like nothing could hurt you with my protection.*

Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

Dawn breaks, and Raffmor awakens feeling refreshed. He heads to the Labyrinthian dungeon.
by Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

Dawn breaks, and Raffmor awakens feeling refreshed. He heads to the Labyrinthian dungeon.

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

*I'm at the door, like always.*

"Drem yol lok aari."

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

*I'm at the door, like always.*

"Drem yol lok aari."

Kosenu
December 25, 2014
"Greetings, my overlord. Let's get started, shall we?"

Raffmor proceeds to grab his tools and start tending to the dragon
by Kosenu
December 25, 2014
"Greetings, my overlord. Let's get started, shall we?"

Raffmor proceeds to grab his tools and start tending to the dragon

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu
"Greetings, my overlord. Let's get started, shall we? Raffmor proceeds to grab his tools and start tending to the dragon

"Do not forget the tail."

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu
"Greetings, my overlord. Let's get started, shall we? Raffmor proceeds to grab his tools and start tending to the dragon

"Do not forget the tail."

Kosenu
December 25, 2014
Raffmor hums agreeingly, and gives the tail some extra attention.
by Kosenu
December 25, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu

*I feel cleaner.*

"That is it. Nox!"

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
Kosenu

*I feel cleaner.*

"That is it. Nox!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.