Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Mulgrohiik
January 17, 2017
Drem yol lok! I'm Mulgrohiik. I've been obsessed with the Elder Scrolls universe ever since I picked up Oblivion all those years ago. Along the way I lost my love for TES. That was until Skyrim was released. I was once again plundged into this rich universe and haven't looked back since. I've always loved constructed languages and I really liked the sound of the dragon language whilst playing Skyrim. However, I assumed there was no way to learn it. That was until I found this amazing website. I started learning Dovahzul 2 years ago but I got sidetracked with my own conlangs and only picked it back up very recently. So, that was my needlessly long ramble about nothing.
by Mulgrohiik
January 17, 2017
Drem yol lok! I'm Mulgrohiik. I've been obsessed with the Elder Scrolls universe ever since I picked up Oblivion all those years ago. Along the way I lost my love for TES. That was until Skyrim was released. I was once again plundged into this rich universe and haven't looked back since. I've always loved constructed languages and I really liked the sound of the dragon language whilst playing Skyrim. However, I assumed there was no way to learn it. That was until I found this amazing website. I started learning Dovahzul 2 years ago but I got sidetracked with my own conlangs and only picked it back up very recently. So, that was my needlessly long ramble about nothing.

Evergloam
March 16, 2017

Drem yol lok, zu'u Evergloam!

I have played Elder Scrolls on and off since I found a copy of Morrowind GOTY in 2005/6 - and fell in love with yet another high fantasy world (I grew up reading - and sometimes even listening to - the works of authors such as Tolkien, Salvatore, Pratchett...).

I think I have now bought the three most recent single-player installments a minimum of three times each: Morrowind for Xbox and PC (twice*); Oblivion for 360 and PC (also twice*); Skyrim for 360, PS3 and PC, and the Remaster for X1. *These second 'purchases' were as part of the Elder Scrolls Anthology; to my shame, despite owning it for almost 3 years now, I have yet to actually play either Arena or Daggerfall! Krosis...

I look forward to much tinvaak with you, fellow seekers of the knowledge of the DovahzulSu'um ahrk morah.

by Evergloam
March 16, 2017

Drem yol lok, zu'u Evergloam!

I have played Elder Scrolls on and off since I found a copy of Morrowind GOTY in 2005/6 - and fell in love with yet another high fantasy world (I grew up reading - and sometimes even listening to - the works of authors such as Tolkien, Salvatore, Pratchett...).

I think I have now bought the three most recent single-player installments a minimum of three times each: Morrowind for Xbox and PC (twice*); Oblivion for 360 and PC (also twice*); Skyrim for 360, PS3 and PC, and the Remaster for X1. *These second 'purchases' were as part of the Elder Scrolls Anthology; to my shame, despite owning it for almost 3 years now, I have yet to actually play either Arena or Daggerfall! Krosis...

I look forward to much tinvaak with you, fellow seekers of the knowledge of the DovahzulSu'um ahrk morah.

ShadetheWolf
March 21, 2017

Hello! I've been playing Elder Scrolls since Morrowind back in high school and I've loved it ever since. It's just an amazing universe and I'm happy that I found this community. How's everyone doing?

by ShadetheWolf
March 21, 2017

Hello! I've been playing Elder Scrolls since Morrowind back in high school and I've loved it ever since. It's just an amazing universe and I'm happy that I found this community. How's everyone doing?

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

Hello, i've been playing Skyrim for a few years and so i thought i'd learn the language after all the effort thaty has gone into making it. and i'm excited to learn it fluently, although i'm a bit stumped on how i'm going to learn all the runes, be fun eh?

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

Hello, i've been playing Skyrim for a few years and so i thought i'd learn the language after all the effort thaty has gone into making it. and i'm excited to learn it fluently, although i'm a bit stumped on how i'm going to learn all the runes, be fun eh?

Dinok Sonaak
April 15, 2017

Hi im Dniok Sonaak, soon to be Sonaak do Dniok, i've played skrim for som time, and let me tell you... three dragons in the middle of nowhere sucks, but i dont let that keep me from exploring the provic of skyrim and from finding every secret it holds... *wispers, and find the werebears.*

[Dinok los gut fah hi]

by Dinok Sonaak
April 15, 2017

Hi im Dniok Sonaak, soon to be Sonaak do Dniok, i've played skrim for som time, and let me tell you... three dragons in the middle of nowhere sucks, but i dont let that keep me from exploring the provic of skyrim and from finding every secret it holds... *wispers, and find the werebears.*

[Dinok los gut fah hi]

diekatze
April 28, 2017

Greetings, my fellow Skyrim fans. My name is Cat Jenkins. I am a level 16 female, living in the US of A. I've been playing Skyrim for six years and I absolutely love it. I've even created three Skyrim-based characters. Other than Skyrim, I love a wide variety of music, drawing, taking aesthetic pictures of the sky, Homestuck, Anime, and World of Warcraft.

The original reason I joined this community was for the Labyrinth game.. but after joining some threads and talking with Necromas, Raxvulnax, Duryoljot, and others, my reason for joining changed. The community here is amazing and so are the discussions.

by diekatze
April 28, 2017

Greetings, my fellow Skyrim fans. My name is Cat Jenkins. I am a level 16 female, living in the US of A. I've been playing Skyrim for six years and I absolutely love it. I've even created three Skyrim-based characters. Other than Skyrim, I love a wide variety of music, drawing, taking aesthetic pictures of the sky, Homestuck, Anime, and World of Warcraft.

The original reason I joined this community was for the Labyrinth game.. but after joining some threads and talking with Necromas, Raxvulnax, Duryoljot, and others, my reason for joining changed. The community here is amazing and so are the discussions.

hp5100
May 8, 2017

Hello,

I'm hp5100... no I don't have a cool name but hey it works for me... I've been playing skyrim for about 4 years now and it brought me into the wonderful TES Universe. I really enjoy the game and have about 300 hours logged into my ps3, and about 100 in my ps4. I really enjoy the language and am in the process of learning. Thank you so much Paarthurnax for creating this site! You truly represent the character well. No I'm off to meditate on the Rotmulaag!

Hp5100

by hp5100
May 8, 2017

Hello,

I'm hp5100... no I don't have a cool name but hey it works for me... I've been playing skyrim for about 4 years now and it brought me into the wonderful TES Universe. I really enjoy the game and have about 300 hours logged into my ps3, and about 100 in my ps4. I really enjoy the language and am in the process of learning. Thank you so much Paarthurnax for creating this site! You truly represent the character well. No I'm off to meditate on the Rotmulaag!

Hp5100

Cazador
May 22, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by Cazador
May 22, 2017

This post has been deleted.

Dez Grunzah
May 25, 2017

'Ello, mates, name's Dez Grunzah, and I'm here to learn how to speak Dovahzul.

I tend to be cranky and really inactive literally everywhere except Skyrim, so I apologize in advance!

Hobbies include: Playing any game I can get my hands on

by Dez Grunzah
May 25, 2017

'Ello, mates, name's Dez Grunzah, and I'm here to learn how to speak Dovahzul.

I tend to be cranky and really inactive literally everywhere except Skyrim, so I apologize in advance!

Hobbies include: Playing any game I can get my hands on

Sildolok
June 13, 2017

Greetings, my name is Sildolok and I'm a linguisticts enthusiast, I enjoy analysing a varied range of texts from poems to novellas, ancient tomes to medieval textbooks. I came to this website to express my undying passion ( that was worded oddly i know ) for The Elder Scrolls by writing about all I can uncover on the forums. I also claim to be a Khajiit lore scholar so come to me with any questions you may have about Khajiit history!

~Sildolok - Soul of Air

by Sildolok
June 13, 2017

Greetings, my name is Sildolok and I'm a linguisticts enthusiast, I enjoy analysing a varied range of texts from poems to novellas, ancient tomes to medieval textbooks. I came to this website to express my undying passion ( that was worded oddly i know ) for The Elder Scrolls by writing about all I can uncover on the forums. I also claim to be a Khajiit lore scholar so come to me with any questions you may have about Khajiit history!

~Sildolok - Soul of Air

Plantman
June 17, 2017

Hello everyone! I'm Plantman and I'm so very excited to have found this website community! 

I'm here to improve and update my Dovahzul vocabulary, coming from Memrise because I've heard that this place is the best resource to learn the language. I can speak some Japanese, Tolkein's Quenya, and a comfortable word bank in Dovahzul. 

I've logged in over 500 hours of Skyrim, I absolutely love the game. When I found out that the dragon language was actually speakable I took a break from Quenya and dove right in! I greatly look forward to seeing where this road takes me next. Drem voknau hi!

by Plantman
June 17, 2017

Hello everyone! I'm Plantman and I'm so very excited to have found this website community! 

I'm here to improve and update my Dovahzul vocabulary, coming from Memrise because I've heard that this place is the best resource to learn the language. I can speak some Japanese, Tolkein's Quenya, and a comfortable word bank in Dovahzul. 

I've logged in over 500 hours of Skyrim, I absolutely love the game. When I found out that the dragon language was actually speakable I took a break from Quenya and dove right in! I greatly look forward to seeing where this road takes me next. Drem voknau hi!

Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
Drem yol lok everyone! My name's Feyndojul (as you can tell).

I have been playing skyrim for around 5-6 years I have lost count but I have always wanted to learn dragon tongue but I never had the time to learn.

I just finished secondary school so I have a load of free time now to practice, finally. My hobbies include reading , sleeping , listening to music ( I recommend the skyrim album) and of course playing skyrim, that pretty much sums me up.

Now stop reading go steal some sweetrolls!
by Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
Drem yol lok everyone! My name's Feyndojul (as you can tell).

I have been playing skyrim for around 5-6 years I have lost count but I have always wanted to learn dragon tongue but I never had the time to learn.

I just finished secondary school so I have a load of free time now to practice, finally. My hobbies include reading , sleeping , listening to music ( I recommend the skyrim album) and of course playing skyrim, that pretty much sums me up.

Now stop reading go steal some sweetrolls!

Prometheus
July 21, 2017

Drem yol lok. My name is Prometheus, [ahrk zu'u lok nu alok-dilon ko keizaal]. I must say, with mods, its a lot more fun than you might think. Anyways, I have no idea how much joy I experienced when I found this site. I've never really been in to learning languages, but I keep going lesson after lesson without control. Ever since I played oblivion I haven't stopped loving the elder scrolls series, and I've taken a liking to a lot of the world building within the game. I am a big fan of music, I play in a band as lead guitarist. My favorite genre is metal.I am also hoping to become a scientist after secondary school, because science is the best. I'm really interested in meeting everyone, especially through the discord.

by Prometheus
July 21, 2017

Drem yol lok. My name is Prometheus, [ahrk zu'u lok nu alok-dilon ko keizaal]. I must say, with mods, its a lot more fun than you might think. Anyways, I have no idea how much joy I experienced when I found this site. I've never really been in to learning languages, but I keep going lesson after lesson without control. Ever since I played oblivion I haven't stopped loving the elder scrolls series, and I've taken a liking to a lot of the world building within the game. I am a big fan of music, I play in a band as lead guitarist. My favorite genre is metal.I am also hoping to become a scientist after secondary school, because science is the best. I'm really interested in meeting everyone, especially through the discord.

Raxvulnax
July 23, 2017
I'm [Raxvulnax], as you all can tell. I've been with this community for a couple years. Haven't been around lately as much due to college starting. I do photoshop work as well so if you want a custom picture for your profile feel free to PM me. My Xbox gamertag is the same as my name so add me and make sure you tell me you're from the Thu'um community. Looking forward to meetinig new people and reconnecting with old friends while learning an awesome language.

Su'um ahrk morah
by Raxvulnax
July 23, 2017
I'm [Raxvulnax], as you all can tell. I've been with this community for a couple years. Haven't been around lately as much due to college starting. I do photoshop work as well so if you want a custom picture for your profile feel free to PM me. My Xbox gamertag is the same as my name so add me and make sure you tell me you're from the Thu'um community. Looking forward to meetinig new people and reconnecting with old friends while learning an awesome language.

Su'um ahrk morah

Asphyr
August 2, 2017

Hello and nice to meet you all. I'm Asphyr (Not telling my real name, I've never felt comfortable using my real name on internet) I'm currently studying to be an ESL teacher. I live in Venezuela. I'm 23 years old. I've been playing Skyrim for about 4 years and I've always been interested in the dragon language. In my college we students need to create a final project, a ''thesis'' as they call. I'm graduating probably in a year and a half and I would love to create my thesis based on the dragon language, that's the reason why I decided to sign up, to learn more about the language. Thanks.

by Asphyr
August 2, 2017

Hello and nice to meet you all. I'm Asphyr (Not telling my real name, I've never felt comfortable using my real name on internet) I'm currently studying to be an ESL teacher. I live in Venezuela. I'm 23 years old. I've been playing Skyrim for about 4 years and I've always been interested in the dragon language. In my college we students need to create a final project, a ''thesis'' as they call. I'm graduating probably in a year and a half and I would love to create my thesis based on the dragon language, that's the reason why I decided to sign up, to learn more about the language. Thanks.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.