Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Across the Sea

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"You and me both..." She nervously looks around the caves, her bow at the ready at all times.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"You and me both..." She nervously looks around the caves, her bow at the ready at all times.

roastedZork
October 31, 2015

I think i see a shape in the darkness.

"What is that?"

by roastedZork
October 31, 2015

I think i see a shape in the darkness.

"What is that?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

"I'm not sure nor does it matter" Said Veyed Sahvos. He swiped away the blood on his scythes blade before covering his hand with some kind of writing, the words were glowing a dark red as he hovered his hand over the blade the words appeared along it and flashed before disappearing. "There. Now this scythes true power is sealed, so that if the Sea Dogs get their hands on it they can't use it" Explained Veyed before he turned around to Sorik "Wait has anyone cared to check on the ship?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

"I'm not sure nor does it matter" Said Veyed Sahvos. He swiped away the blood on his scythes blade before covering his hand with some kind of writing, the words were glowing a dark red as he hovered his hand over the blade the words appeared along it and flashed before disappearing. "There. Now this scythes true power is sealed, so that if the Sea Dogs get their hands on it they can't use it" Explained Veyed before he turned around to Sorik "Wait has anyone cared to check on the ship?" 

roastedZork
November 7, 2015
"um..."
I quickly turn back and rush to the ship.
by roastedZork
November 7, 2015
"um..."

I quickly turn back and rush to the ship.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015

(( Pretty sure this is dead... ))

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015

(( Pretty sure this is dead... ))

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

(It's called "reviving")

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

(It's called "reviving")

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Sorik looks back at Zork "Better hurry!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Sorik looks back at Zork "Better hurry!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

"Yes please do, I'd hate to see Soriks ship end up like mine. . ." Veyed remembered back to the time at Atmora when his ship sank into the of ghosts.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

"Yes please do, I'd hate to see Soriks ship end up like mine. . ." Veyed remembered back to the time at Atmora when his ship sank into the of ghosts.

roastedZork
November 7, 2015

We make it to the ship only to find the sea dogs plundering it.

"The sea dogs! what are they doing with our ship?!"

by roastedZork
November 7, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

(You were the only one who left though :P Meh)

"Damn fools! Kill'em all!" Yelled Veyed gripping his scythe and whispering words of darkness under his breath as he raised his hand "Actually I've a better ide" he said while the strange writings around his arm became black chains and wrapped themselves around the ship. "That should hold them until we get back, no doubt that that was only a portion of their whole crew"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

(You were the only one who left though :P Meh)

"Damn fools! Kill'em all!" Yelled Veyed gripping his scythe and whispering words of darkness under his breath as he raised his hand "Actually I've a better ide" he said while the strange writings around his arm became black chains and wrapped themselves around the ship. "That should hold them until we get back, no doubt that that was only a portion of their whole crew"

roastedZork
November 7, 2015

I dissapear into the ship for a few seconds, and cime out with a bottle of rum.

"They almost found our legendary rum!"

by roastedZork
November 7, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

(How about me and you are the only ones there right now and the rest of them are wandering around the island while me and you go to find them?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

(How about me and you are the only ones there right now and the rest of them are wandering around the island while me and you go to find them?)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
roastedZork

Veyed chuckled as he pat Zork on the back "Well we better get back to the rest of them" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
roastedZork

Veyed chuckled as he pat Zork on the back "Well we better get back to the rest of them" 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015
roastedZork

(DO NOT control the story)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015
roastedZork

Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Would it be alright if lets say Veyed transported him and Zork to the ship by fading? And now you all are wondering where in Oblivion we went?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Would it be alright if lets say Veyed transported him and Zork to the ship by fading? And now you all are wondering where in Oblivion we went?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.