A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Nevermind, Jorrya never made a move to bash her head with a rifle to knock her out :/ ))

"Oi, Jedi, did we call you? And don't try any of your mind trick nonsense, I've dealt with Sith, before." He demands from the two Jedi, he, his men, and the two aerial droids still aiming at the wounded spectral tigers and the near-feral alien.

The attacks stopped. Why had they stopped attacking? Was it due to the two creatures that had walked in?  Just what were they anyway? Her breaths were still heavy, rapid. Her form still tense, ready to strike again should one of them make a move towards her.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Nevermind, Jorrya never made a move to bash her head with a rifle to knock her out :/ ))

"Oi, Jedi, did we call you? And don't try any of your mind trick nonsense, I've dealt with Sith, before." He demands from the two Jedi, he, his men, and the two aerial droids still aiming at the wounded spectral tigers and the near-feral alien.

The attacks stopped. Why had they stopped attacking? Was it due to the two creatures that had walked in?  Just what were they anyway? Her breaths were still heavy, rapid. Her form still tense, ready to strike again should one of them make a move towards her.

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

Vulen was looking Falin dead in the eyes. His expression, or rather lack thereof, was unwavering.

"Well Falin, whenever you feel ready, the people here will treat your injuries. If you wish, you could have one of us stay in the room to translate for you."

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

Vulen was looking Falin dead in the eyes. His expression, or rather lack thereof, was unwavering.

"Well Falin, whenever you feel ready, the people here will treat your injuries. If you wish, you could have one of us stay in the room to translate for you."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Blood red eyes snapped towards the Jedi. "You . . . " her voice shook slightly. "Just how do you know my name?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Blood red eyes snapped towards the Jedi. "You . . . " her voice shook slightly. "Just how do you know my name?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Nihilus went to the hangar to see his new upgrades to his fighter but it was only half done. The mechs were on the ground dead, it looked like they were shot by blasters. Nihilus ignited his lightsaber that glowed crimson red, "search the ship, kill any republic soldiers you see" said Nihilus (Lok you control the soldiers that are somehow on Nihilus's flagship)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Nihilus went to the hangar to see his new upgrades to his fighter but it was only half done. The mechs were on the ground dead, it looked like they were shot by blasters. Nihilus ignited his lightsaber that glowed crimson red, "search the ship, kill any republic soldiers you see" said Nihilus (Lok you control the soldiers that are somehow on Nihilus's flagship)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(@Ahkrin, you just told him XD HAHAHAHA)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(@Ahkrin, you just told him XD HAHAHAHA)

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'You told us.' Qodra'ath sat down on the floor in front of her, as if taming a wild animal, 'The Force is everywhere around us, those who are sensitive can find things faster than most.'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'You told us.' Qodra'ath sat down on the floor in front of her, as if taming a wild animal, 'The Force is everywhere around us, those who are sensitive can find things faster than most.'

Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

"Indeed."

by Vultuzmaar
November 3, 2015

"Indeed."

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015

(Is it too late for character's from Nirn?)

(I can say I am KDK, and Gold and I were separated by the teleport thing, which happened to me a while before the others. I was taken in by the Jedi, given lightsabers, and taught a fighting technique called Jar'Kai {Favorite SW fighting tactic}.)

(Heck, maybe I'll use a flashback...)

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015

(I can say I am KDK, and Gold and I were separated by the teleport thing, which happened to me a while before the others. I was taken in by the Jedi, given lightsabers, and taught a fighting technique called Jar'Kai {Favorite SW fighting tactic}.)

(Heck, maybe I'll use a flashback...)

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
Grolahmul

(I can say I am KDK, and Gold and I were separated by the teleport thing, which happened to me before the others. I was taken in by the Jedi, given lightsabers, and taught a fighting technique called Jar'Kai.)

(how about KDK is currently being judged by the jedi council, to see if he is a theat or not and if not, how they could use him to help fight the sith. Let's also say KDK knows dual bladed Shii-Cho, as to start him off.)

by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
Grolahmul

(I can say I am KDK, and Gold and I were separated by the teleport thing, which happened to me before the others. I was taken in by the Jedi, given lightsabers, and taught a fighting technique called Jar'Kai.)

(how about KDK is currently being judged by the jedi council, to see if he is a theat or not and if not, how they could use him to help fight the sith. Let's also say KDK knows dual bladed Shii-Cho, as to start him off.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(how about KDK is currently being judged by the jedi council, to see if he is a theat or not and if not, how they could use him to help fight the sith)

(Okay, sure)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar

Race: Khajiit

Weapons: Animal Forms, Bound Weapons, eventually lightsabers with the Jar'kai tactic, my claws, evenually a blaster, Ebony Sword of Paralysis

Armor: Dwarven Helmet, Orcish Bracers, Elven Boots of Strength, Ring of Major Health, Dragonplate Armor, Deadric Shield. (He's been dungeon-diving! Holy crap!)

Misc: a druid

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(how about KDK is currently being judged by the jedi council, to see if he is a theat or not and if not, how they could use him to help fight the sith)

(Okay, sure)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar

Race: Khajiit

Weapons: Animal Forms, Bound Weapons, eventually lightsabers with the Jar'kai tactic, my claws, evenually a blaster, Ebony Sword of Paralysis

Armor: Dwarven Helmet, Orcish Bracers, Elven Boots of Strength, Ring of Major Health, Dragonplate Armor, Deadric Shield. (He's been dungeon-diving! Holy crap!)

Misc: a druid

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

(Also, Dual wielding Shii-Cho is the more basic form of Jar'Kai)

by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(KDK is really good with light weapons {Unintentional pun FTW}, so, considering lightsabers wouldn't be too heavy, he'd be able to learn Jar'Kai quicker, ironically, than Shii-Cho, considering basic fighting isn't his style. He uses advanced tactics.)

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(KDK is really good with light weapons {Unintentional pun FTW}, so, considering lightsabers wouldn't be too heavy, he'd be able to learn Jar'Kai quicker, ironically, than Shii-Cho, considering basic fighting isn't his style. He uses advanced tactics.)

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
Grolahmul

(aight den)

by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
Grolahmul

(aight den)

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar is telling you, he does not know how he got here!" exclaimed KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar will not pose a threat to you, unless these ones cross him. Now may Ko'Do'Kar have his physical weapons back?"

(It would sound like, translated: "I'm telling you, I don't know how I got here! I will not pose a threat to you, unless you cross me. Now may I have my physical weapons back?")

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar is telling you, he does not know how he got here!" exclaimed KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar will not pose a threat to you, unless these ones cross him. Now may Ko'Do'Kar have his physical weapons back?"

(It would sound like, translated: "I'm telling you, I don't know how I got here! I will not pose a threat to you, unless you cross me. Now may I have my physical weapons back?")

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.