ill join

by Ercal
January 17, 2019

ill join

Liis
Administrator
January 17, 2019
@Ercal,

You don't need to post that you'll join three times in a row, this is considered spam. Also, it would be a good idea to specify any preferences you might have so that people will have an idea of under which circumstances they're about to write with you before they commit to anything.
by Liis
January 17, 2019
@Ercal,

You don't need to post that you'll join three times in a row, this is considered spam. Also, it would be a good idea to specify any preferences you might have so that people will have an idea of under which circumstances they're about to write with you before they commit to anything.

Qahhunrahgol
February 6, 2019

I'll give it a shot.

Runes or no runes : canon dictionary : perfer writing but it could be typed : RP or not : English

by Qahhunrahgol
February 6, 2019

I'll give it a shot.

Runes or no runes : canon dictionary : perfer writing but it could be typed : RP or not : English

Oblivion Hearth
March 1, 2019

I pefere legacy dictionary i know its not correct but there are more words to cumicatee with al categorys as long as legacy words are alowed now an then i do handwritten to runes an no your choice

by Oblivion Hearth
March 1, 2019

I pefere legacy dictionary i know its not correct but there are more words to cumicatee with al categorys as long as legacy words are alowed now an then i do handwritten to runes an no your choice

Onikvulzii
March 6, 2019

I'd like to sign up

no runes

personal

by Onikvulzii
March 6, 2019

I'd like to sign up

no runes

personal

Lieutenant Hapy
March 12, 2019
Onikvulzii

I'd like to sign up

no runes

personal

Drem Yol Lok, Fahdon.
I am interested in being your Pel Pal, I am still learning myself and will absolutely love it if we could work together on this.

I am willing to write in English for now as well as personal/everyday conversations.  I am only willing to type as I have limitations.

by Lieutenant Hapy
March 12, 2019
Onikvulzii

I'd like to sign up

no runes

personal

Drem Yol Lok, Fahdon.
I am interested in being your Pel Pal, I am still learning myself and will absolutely love it if we could work together on this.

I am willing to write in English for now as well as personal/everyday conversations.  I am only willing to type as I have limitations.

Kul do Dovah
April 30, 2019
paarthurnax

“Pel Pals” is a pen pal program for speakers of the dragon language. The goal is to get people who are learning the language active and practicing with each other in the form of written letters! Interested? Sign up below or contact someone on the waiting list by private message.

Before signing up, take a look at the waiting list and see if there’s someone there who matches your preferences. If so, give them a shout.

To sign up, post below that you are seeking a Pel Pal and you will be added to the waiting list. You should only sign up for the waiting list if there is no one currently on the list who you could partner with. Message people on the waiting list before signing up to the list yourself. If you’d like you can list some preferences. These might include:

• Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes)
  • Handwritten or Typed
  • Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary)
  • Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country)
  • Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario)
  • Other (specify if you have any other preferences)

You don’t need to list any of the above but it’ll help you find a Pel Pal with similar preferences. If you want to do a roleplay, having a roleplay scenario in mind can be helpful but also be open for other ideas; your Pel Pal may have a few of their own!

If you are on the waiting list and have found a Pel Pal, let us know here so we can remove you from the list. You can always sign up again if you want multiple Pel Pals or a new Pel Pal.

If you've signed up but haven't been set up with a Pel Pal after a while, take a look at the waiting list again and see if there's a likewise partnerless pal you can message.

Once you’ve found a Pel Pal, you can share your mailing address via private message. Don’t post your mailing address in this thread. You can both send letters simultaneously or agree on who will send the first letter.

Most of all, have fun! If it's okay with you and your Pel Pal, take a picture of a letter you’ve received and share it below!

Waiting List

• Lok Diiv. Handwritten, no runes, expanded dictionary, personal, willing to help with vocabulary.
  • Ejobes20. Method of writting doesn't matter but will type in return, mostly canon but can use expanded words as long they're marked/have a symbol next to them.
  • Odgrohiikah. No preferences.
  • Volburkiin. No runes, personal.
  • ASTORKiT. Prefer no runes but will make the effort if you write in runes, expanded dictionary, from UK but no preference on location, personal or roleplay.
  • Alduin the World Eater. No runes, will type but handwriting is okay, expanded dictionary, US or UK, roleplay or mixed with a bit of personal.
  • Kroniid. Prefer handwriting but can be typed, France or Europe.
  • MonaOakenshield. No runes, handwriting, expanded dictionary, no country preference but from Germany.
  • Murderfish3. No runes, by email, US or English-speaking.
  • Dragon master.
  • arrowintheknee. Typed.
  • tozein. No runes, by email, personal.
  • AkilaDelpanther. No runes, personal, UK.
  • TheFemaleCharlie. Runes, expanded dictionary.
  • Slaiddova.
  • ah.
  • Greenokido. Runes preferred, location doesn't matter but from US, personal preferred but roleplay is also fine, handwritten.
  • deorlingdraegunn. No runes, full dictionary, no roleplay, no preferred country.
  • Sostuz Peliik.
  • Lokzii. No runes, by email, expanded dictionary, US, UK, or Canada.
  • Golzdeinmaar. No runes, by mail, English-speaking.
  • Gingo.
  • TRBagon. No runes, types, expanded dictionary, roleplay.
  • zahkrii. Handwritten, runes, canon or expanded, roleplay or personal.
  • Melior. No runes, typed/by email, expanded dictionary, from Israel.
  • michaela de werewolf.
  • Aaliizah. By email, from US but no country preference, personal, no translator!
  • MHopper. Personal, from US but no country preference.
  • Rovaniik. No runes, by email, expanded dictionary, from UK but no country preference.
  • Master Morokai. Expanded dictionary, US.
  • Athtar. No runes, expanded dictionary, start over email then possibly move to letters, 18+ preferred.
  • alduinworshiper. No runes, preferably English-speaking, roleplay and maybe some personal.
  • bronkirby. No runes, will type, preferably from US. expanded or canon.
  • satdeshret. Expanded dictionary, personal.
  • haruglory64. Expanded, personal.
  • Kaazloz. Mainly no runes but can use them sometimes, handwritten, expanded dictionary, from Germany or anywhere English-speaking.
  • Arlile. Canon, personal.
  • Alrahaak. Runes, expanded dictionary, worldwide, personal or roleplay.
  • Sosurikrath. Runes or transliteration, expanded dictionary, typed via email, personal.
  • dilaag. Personal, email.
  • DremFahdon. Handwritten, Canon or expanded, personal.
  • Kahdremonik. Runes, expanded dictionary, handwritten, preferably US.
  • RedEyesBDovah. By email, no runes, expanded dictionary, from US.
  • shout203.
  • Faal Skein Gutinok. No runes, email, expanded dictionary, personal, looking for someone who's also new to the language.
  • annaboat11. Prefer runes, prefer handwritten, expanded dictionary, prefer US or English-speaking, personal.

I'd like to sign up but want to speak by email . . . 

is that okay?

- [email protected] 

with dragon runes, expanded, Canada - English-speaking, a mix of roleplaying and personal, 

thanks

by Kul do Dovah
April 30, 2019
paarthurnax

“Pel Pals” is a pen pal program for speakers of the dragon language. The goal is to get people who are learning the language active and practicing with each other in the form of written letters! Interested? Sign up below or contact someone on the waiting list by private message.

Before signing up, take a look at the waiting list and see if there’s someone there who matches your preferences. If so, give them a shout.

To sign up, post below that you are seeking a Pel Pal and you will be added to the waiting list. You should only sign up for the waiting list if there is no one currently on the list who you could partner with. Message people on the waiting list before signing up to the list yourself. If you’d like you can list some preferences. These might include:

• Alphabet (writing with or without dragon runes)
  • Handwritten or Typed
  • Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary)
  • Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country)
  • Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario)
  • Other (specify if you have any other preferences)

You don’t need to list any of the above but it’ll help you find a Pel Pal with similar preferences. If you want to do a roleplay, having a roleplay scenario in mind can be helpful but also be open for other ideas; your Pel Pal may have a few of their own!

If you are on the waiting list and have found a Pel Pal, let us know here so we can remove you from the list. You can always sign up again if you want multiple Pel Pals or a new Pel Pal.

If you've signed up but haven't been set up with a Pel Pal after a while, take a look at the waiting list again and see if there's a likewise partnerless pal you can message.

Once you’ve found a Pel Pal, you can share your mailing address via private message. Don’t post your mailing address in this thread. You can both send letters simultaneously or agree on who will send the first letter.

Most of all, have fun! If it's okay with you and your Pel Pal, take a picture of a letter you’ve received and share it below!

Waiting List

• Lok Diiv. Handwritten, no runes, expanded dictionary, personal, willing to help with vocabulary.
  • Ejobes20. Method of writting doesn't matter but will type in return, mostly canon but can use expanded words as long they're marked/have a symbol next to them.
  • Odgrohiikah. No preferences.
  • Volburkiin. No runes, personal.
  • ASTORKiT. Prefer no runes but will make the effort if you write in runes, expanded dictionary, from UK but no preference on location, personal or roleplay.
  • Alduin the World Eater. No runes, will type but handwriting is okay, expanded dictionary, US or UK, roleplay or mixed with a bit of personal.
  • Kroniid. Prefer handwriting but can be typed, France or Europe.
  • MonaOakenshield. No runes, handwriting, expanded dictionary, no country preference but from Germany.
  • Murderfish3. No runes, by email, US or English-speaking.
  • Dragon master.
  • arrowintheknee. Typed.
  • tozein. No runes, by email, personal.
  • AkilaDelpanther. No runes, personal, UK.
  • TheFemaleCharlie. Runes, expanded dictionary.
  • Slaiddova.
  • ah.
  • Greenokido. Runes preferred, location doesn't matter but from US, personal preferred but roleplay is also fine, handwritten.
  • deorlingdraegunn. No runes, full dictionary, no roleplay, no preferred country.
  • Sostuz Peliik.
  • Lokzii. No runes, by email, expanded dictionary, US, UK, or Canada.
  • Golzdeinmaar. No runes, by mail, English-speaking.
  • Gingo.
  • TRBagon. No runes, types, expanded dictionary, roleplay.
  • zahkrii. Handwritten, runes, canon or expanded, roleplay or personal.
  • Melior. No runes, typed/by email, expanded dictionary, from Israel.
  • michaela de werewolf.
  • Aaliizah. By email, from US but no country preference, personal, no translator!
  • MHopper. Personal, from US but no country preference.
  • Rovaniik. No runes, by email, expanded dictionary, from UK but no country preference.
  • Master Morokai. Expanded dictionary, US.
  • Athtar. No runes, expanded dictionary, start over email then possibly move to letters, 18+ preferred.
  • alduinworshiper. No runes, preferably English-speaking, roleplay and maybe some personal.
  • bronkirby. No runes, will type, preferably from US. expanded or canon.
  • satdeshret. Expanded dictionary, personal.
  • haruglory64. Expanded, personal.
  • Kaazloz. Mainly no runes but can use them sometimes, handwritten, expanded dictionary, from Germany or anywhere English-speaking.
  • Arlile. Canon, personal.
  • Alrahaak. Runes, expanded dictionary, worldwide, personal or roleplay.
  • Sosurikrath. Runes or transliteration, expanded dictionary, typed via email, personal.
  • dilaag. Personal, email.
  • DremFahdon. Handwritten, Canon or expanded, personal.
  • Kahdremonik. Runes, expanded dictionary, handwritten, preferably US.
  • RedEyesBDovah. By email, no runes, expanded dictionary, from US.
  • shout203.
  • Faal Skein Gutinok. No runes, email, expanded dictionary, personal, looking for someone who's also new to the language.
  • annaboat11. Prefer runes, prefer handwritten, expanded dictionary, prefer US or English-speaking, personal.

I'd like to sign up but want to speak by email . . . 

is that okay?

- [email protected] 

with dragon runes, expanded, Canada - English-speaking, a mix of roleplaying and personal, 

thanks

Oblivion Hearth
July 3, 2019
Volburkiin

I"m down. I may not know a lot, but it will help me to learn the language and how to speak/write it. I would prefer personal and romanized dovazul.

Hi im oblivion leviathan ect HearthFire id like to be your pen pal partner an i will try to Romanize my dovahzul 4 you you can reach me here [email protected] 

by Oblivion Hearth
July 3, 2019
Volburkiin

I"m down. I may not know a lot, but it will help me to learn the language and how to speak/write it. I would prefer personal and romanized dovazul.

Hi im oblivion leviathan ect HearthFire id like to be your pen pal partner an i will try to Romanize my dovahzul 4 you you can reach me here [email protected] 

Oblivion Hearth
July 3, 2019

Ill partner up wih anyone and as many pepole cu i love to talk in dovahzul 

by Oblivion Hearth
July 3, 2019

firedragon420
November 1, 2019

so how do i sign up for it so i can have a new friend

by firedragon420
November 1, 2019

so how do i sign up for it so i can have a new friend

Sosvokun siigon
November 8, 2019
Yo i would like to sign up know a little about runes no preference on dictionary from uk and have ok grasp of tinvaak dovhazul
by Sosvokun siigon
November 8, 2019
Yo i would like to sign up know a little about runes no preference on dictionary from uk and have ok grasp of tinvaak dovhazul

[deleted]
November 21, 2019
Oblivion Hearth

i need help learning

by [deleted]
November 21, 2019
Oblivion Hearth

i need help learning

[deleted]
November 23, 2019

may i join? i need help learning Dovahzul but i kind of cheat and use the Translator

by [deleted]
November 23, 2019

may i join? i need help learning Dovahzul but i kind of cheat and use the Translator

Oblivion Hearth
December 22, 2019
@WorldEater wanna be pen pals
by Oblivion Hearth
December 22, 2019
@WorldEater wanna be pen pals
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25 > >>