Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Hail Thuri
August 4, 2017
Hello everyone. I am Keinthurah. I was using the Anonymus "account" to ask questions for a while, but eventually, it became inconvenient. I am on the TES Wiki, as EnforcerKcire, so go there to learn some more about me. I like Dovahzul and I am getting really good at it, sometimes I surprise myself. I like riddles and jokes, but I can be serious.
by Hail Thuri
August 4, 2017
Hello everyone. I am Keinthurah. I was using the Anonymus "account" to ask questions for a while, but eventually, it became inconvenient. I am on the TES Wiki, as EnforcerKcire, so go there to learn some more about me. I like Dovahzul and I am getting really good at it, sometimes I surprise myself. I like riddles and jokes, but I can be serious.

Zinrahzul
August 4, 2017
@Keinthurah nice! Have you seen the Dovahzul riddles on the main page?
by Zinrahzul
August 4, 2017
@Keinthurah nice! Have you seen the Dovahzul riddles on the main page?

Lokhahdrem
August 8, 2017

Drem yol lok, dii zeymahzinne!

As you can see on my profile, I have been registered to this site since 20th November 2015, but in almost two years I have already started and given up learning Dovahzul two times.

This time I am strongly convinced to get to the bottom of this story and this is why I present myself only now.

My name's Massimo and I'm currently in the process of learning (again) the charming fictional language that is Dovahzul.

I'm Italian and I hope that a day I'll find someone I can talk to in my country using Dovahzul.

Erei venu grind!

by Lokhahdrem
August 8, 2017

Drem yol lok, dii zeymahzinne!

As you can see on my profile, I have been registered to this site since 20th November 2015, but in almost two years I have already started and given up learning Dovahzul two times.

This time I am strongly convinced to get to the bottom of this story and this is why I present myself only now.

My name's Massimo and I'm currently in the process of learning (again) the charming fictional language that is Dovahzul.

I'm Italian and I hope that a day I'll find someone I can talk to in my country using Dovahzul.

Erei venu grind!

Liis
Administrator
August 9, 2017
@Malam,

Welcome back. It's good to see that you've decided to try to pick Dovahzul up again. As I must point out: "Zen" has since been deleted as a fan-made word and isn't in use in any way. The favoured word instead is "Ven", "wind/current/path/way".
by Liis
August 9, 2017
@Malam,

Welcome back. It's good to see that you've decided to try to pick Dovahzul up again. As I must point out: "Zen" has since been deleted as a fan-made word and isn't in use in any way. The favoured word instead is "Ven", "wind/current/path/way".

Lokhahdrem
August 10, 2017
Liis
@Malam, Welcome back. It's good to see that you've decided to try to pick Dovahzul up again. As I must point out: "Zen" has since been deleted as a fan-made word and isn't in use in any way. The favoured word instead is "Ven", "wind/current/path/way".

Well, thank you very much for the correction, I used "Zen" because of the old version of the lessons I printed and used for the grammar; now I know it's better study it here.

by Lokhahdrem
August 10, 2017
Liis
@Malam, Welcome back. It's good to see that you've decided to try to pick Dovahzul up again. As I must point out: "Zen" has since been deleted as a fan-made word and isn't in use in any way. The favoured word instead is "Ven", "wind/current/path/way".

Well, thank you very much for the correction, I used "Zen" because of the old version of the lessons I printed and used for the grammar; now I know it's better study it here.

SwanRock
August 16, 2017
[Drem yol Lok]
I'm SwanRock, an Italian guy who loves fictional words either videogame (Skyrim), book (Eragon) or film (Game of Thrones). I'm currently studying in high school, and I like "uncommon" languages that's why I'm studying Latin (at school) and Dovahzul and I studied a little bit of Esperanto. And most of all I love doing origami
:)
by SwanRock
August 16, 2017
[Drem yol Lok]

I'm SwanRock, an Italian guy who loves fictional words either videogame (Skyrim), book (Eragon) or film (Game of Thrones). I'm currently studying in high school, and I like "uncommon" languages that's why I'm studying Latin (at school) and Dovahzul and I studied a little bit of Esperanto. And most of all I love doing origami

:)

Zinrahzul
August 18, 2017
@SwanRock pruzah grind! Sometimes there will be conversations in other languages, including dovahzul (obviously) and toki pona. I don't remember seeing Esperanto yet though...
by Zinrahzul
August 18, 2017
@SwanRock pruzah grind! Sometimes there will be conversations in other languages, including dovahzul (obviously) and toki pona. I don't remember seeing Esperanto yet though...

Strunnahmiin
August 23, 2017

Drem yol lok, fahdonne!

Zu'u Strunnahviin. I'm fairly new to Dovahzul, but I'm taking the canon Memrise course and will enjoy having pogaas tinvaak with you in the future.

Lok, Thu'um.

by Strunnahmiin
August 23, 2017

Drem yol lok, fahdonne!

Zu'u Strunnahviin. I'm fairly new to Dovahzul, but I'm taking the canon Memrise course and will enjoy having pogaas tinvaak with you in the future.

Lok, Thu'um.

Sildolok
August 31, 2017
SwanRock
[Drem yol Lok] I'm SwanRock, an Italian guy who loves fictional words either videogame (Skyrim), book (Eragon) or film (Game of Thrones). I'm currently studying in high school, and I like "uncommon" languages that's why I'm studying Latin (at school) and Dovahzul and I studied a little bit of Esperanto. And most of all I love doing origami :)

Greetings, Swan Rock! It is good to know there is another lover of the Eragon series on this site!

by Sildolok
August 31, 2017
SwanRock
[Drem yol Lok] I'm SwanRock, an Italian guy who loves fictional words either videogame (Skyrim), book (Eragon) or film (Game of Thrones). I'm currently studying in high school, and I like "uncommon" languages that's why I'm studying Latin (at school) and Dovahzul and I studied a little bit of Esperanto. And most of all I love doing origami :)

Greetings, Swan Rock! It is good to know there is another lover of the Eragon series on this site!

Eoghan
September 12, 2017

Greetings. I actually know nothing of Dovahzul and actually came here after discovering a forum post relating to the Aldmeric language. I too am interested in not only the Aldmeric language but the greater Merethic/Ehlnofex language family and how its languages evolved. My current project is compiling a "swadesh chart" of vocabulary from the more ancient languages to construct an estimate of the Aldmer language.

by Eoghan
September 12, 2017

Greetings. I actually know nothing of Dovahzul and actually came here after discovering a forum post relating to the Aldmeric language. I too am interested in not only the Aldmeric language but the greater Merethic/Ehlnofex language family and how its languages evolved. My current project is compiling a "swadesh chart" of vocabulary from the more ancient languages to construct an estimate of the Aldmer language.

Zinrahzul
September 12, 2017
@Eoghan Welcome!! That sounds like a mighty big project! Best of success to you on that.
by Zinrahzul
September 12, 2017
@Eoghan Welcome!! That sounds like a mighty big project! Best of success to you on that.

[deleted]
September 18, 2017

Well, [drem yol lok] everyone!
I'm Ander and I am from Brazil, more specifically I live in São Paulo. I came here to get the initial step in the hard task of learning English and Dovahzul together.

by [deleted]
September 18, 2017

Well, [drem yol lok] everyone!
I'm Ander and I am from Brazil, more specifically I live in São Paulo. I came here to get the initial step in the hard task of learning English and Dovahzul together.

Midknight
September 25, 2017

Ahnok!

Zu'u los Mitkendaar Bildiik. Zu'u los malkeysezeymah ahrk mol tirdun do rihahdrim.

Zu'u lost laagnu laat vulon ahrk komaan doja yun kiinvok.

Daar gein los pruz wey Kliifnau.

Lig, kolos aal zu'u ris lovaas zu'u roton laat vulon? Gruz nahkipsedaal.

by Midknight
September 25, 2017

Ahnok!

Zu'u los Mitkendaar Bildiik. Zu'u los malkeysezeymah ahrk mol tirdun do rihahdrim.

Zu'u lost laagnu laat vulon ahrk komaan doja yun kiinvok.

Daar gein los pruz wey Kliifnau.

Lig, kolos aal zu'u ris lovaas zu'u roton laat vulon? Gruz nahkipsedaal.

ElectronMk5
September 26, 2017
hi everyone!!! is there any really tried and true ways of memorizing draconic fast?
by ElectronMk5
September 26, 2017
hi everyone!!! is there any really tried and true ways of memorizing draconic fast?

Midknight
September 26, 2017
ElectronMk5

1. Have a photographic memory

2. Have a holographic memory

3. Have a mind like a steel trap

4. Be born with the eiditic gene

5. Have electronic storage nanoengineered into your brain (it's tried in sci-fi at least?)

6. Learn the grammar rules (see top banner, Learn > Lessons) and let vocabulary grow organically over time      <--- not "tried and true," perhaps, but it's what I'm trying. Since none of the other options is doable by me. Stupid life rules don't allow rerolling my character this late... :D

by Midknight
September 26, 2017
ElectronMk5

1. Have a photographic memory

2. Have a holographic memory

3. Have a mind like a steel trap

4. Be born with the eiditic gene

5. Have electronic storage nanoengineered into your brain (it's tried in sci-fi at least?)

6. Learn the grammar rules (see top banner, Learn > Lessons) and let vocabulary grow organically over time      <--- not "tried and true," perhaps, but it's what I'm trying. Since none of the other options is doable by me. Stupid life rules don't allow rerolling my character this late... :D

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.