Vulreytholm
March 16, 2018

Banned for such a claim [lyr].

by Vulreytholm
March 16, 2018

Banned for such a claim [lyr].

OED Kaldmit
March 16, 2018

Banned because I was created in Oblivion and my species is the Oblivion Execution Dragons. If you weren't a dovah, I would eat you alive.

by OED Kaldmit
March 16, 2018

Banned because I was created in Oblivion and my species is the Oblivion Execution Dragons. If you weren't a dovah, I would eat you alive.

Hahdremro
March 16, 2018

Banned for using your edgy Original Species Do Not Steal outside of a RP.

by Hahdremro
March 16, 2018

Banned for using your edgy Original Species Do Not Steal outside of a RP.

OED Kaldmit
March 16, 2018

Banned for not letting me think and act like my character.

by OED Kaldmit
March 16, 2018

Banned for not letting me think and act like my character.

Necromas
March 17, 2018

Banned for rolepalying in the Hearth when we have a dedicated Role Play section, just for people like you. Mein Gott, this place makes me so sad. So many memories. So many casulties. I've been here for three hell-stricken years man, it's only downhill from here.

by Necromas
March 17, 2018

Banned for rolepalying in the Hearth when we have a dedicated Role Play section, just for people like you. Mein Gott, this place makes me so sad. So many memories. So many casulties. I've been here for three hell-stricken years man, it's only downhill from here.

OED Kaldmit
March 17, 2018

Banned for banning me because I act like my character and then going and acting like a god.

by OED Kaldmit
March 17, 2018

Banned for banning me because I act like my character and then going and acting like a god.

Necromas
March 17, 2018

Banned for thinking I'm like a god. No, freind, if there is anything Thu'um has taught me, it's that everything fades away. Your freinds, your family, everything goes sooner or later. Eventully you fade away too, because no one rememebrs you anymore. 

by Necromas
March 17, 2018

Banned for thinking I'm like a god. No, freind, if there is anything Thu'um has taught me, it's that everything fades away. Your freinds, your family, everything goes sooner or later. Eventully you fade away too, because no one rememebrs you anymore. 

OED Kaldmit
March 17, 2018

Banned for making it sound like you are trying to make me to fade away.

by OED Kaldmit
March 17, 2018

Banned for making it sound like you are trying to make me to fade away.

Duryoljot
March 18, 2018
Banned for resisting the currents of time, little dov. Even my scaly oft-enebriated behind knows that Akatosh pushes the clock's hands ever further in this sanctum.
by Duryoljot
March 18, 2018
Banned for resisting the currents of time, little dov. Even my scaly oft-enebriated behind knows that Akatosh pushes the clock's hands ever further in this sanctum.

OED Kaldmit
March 18, 2018

Banned for calling me little. I was very much feared in Oblivion.

by OED Kaldmit
March 18, 2018

Banned for calling me little. I was very much feared in Oblivion.

Drembovul
March 19, 2018

Banned for talking about how much you were feared. You yourself did say "feared," as the past tense. You are fading even now, as we all are.

by Drembovul
March 19, 2018

Banned for talking about how much you were feared. You yourself did say "feared," as the past tense. You are fading even now, as we all are.

Vahdin Eroljan
March 19, 2018

Banned fo saying Kaldmit is old.

by Vahdin Eroljan
March 19, 2018

Banned fo saying Kaldmit is old.

Drembovul
March 19, 2018

Banned for thinking that I had directly said Kaldmit was old, rather than implying it.

by Drembovul
March 19, 2018

Banned for thinking that I had directly said Kaldmit was old, rather than implying it.

Vahdin Eroljan
March 19, 2018

Banned for implying she's old.

by Vahdin Eroljan
March 19, 2018

Banned for implying she's old.

Hahdremro
March 19, 2018

Banned for thinking vennesetiid affects dov as it does joor.

by Hahdremro
March 19, 2018

Banned for thinking vennesetiid affects dov as it does joor.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  235  236  237  238  239  294  295  296  297 > >>