Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"So militaristic, he needs to know, now!" He whispers to Fang.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

(Jumpscare much?)

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
Lokonikah

(Jumpscare much?)

Vulondovah21
October 8, 2015

(I'm still here, My character is just taking a backseat for the moment.)

by Vulondovah21
October 8, 2015

(I'm still here, My character is just taking a backseat for the moment.)

Grolahmul
October 9, 2015

(same, because I was too late to follow Hidden Eagle, I want him so show GG how to hold his own swords like a human, and walk like a human.)

by Grolahmul
October 9, 2015

(same, because I was too late to follow Hidden Eagle, I want him so show GG how to hold his own swords like a human, and walk like a human.)

Grolahmul
October 12, 2015

(Revive spell.)

by Grolahmul
October 12, 2015

(Revive spell.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Fang stood silent, waiting for Chaser to finish his work.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Fang stood silent, waiting for Chaser to finish his work.

Vulondovah21
October 13, 2015

**AB stands around in the hallway examining his weapon with a deep nick in the wood.

"I wonder if there is a resin I could repair this gouge with...."

by Vulondovah21
October 13, 2015

**AB stands around in the hallway examining his weapon with a deep nick in the wood.

"I wonder if there is a resin I could repair this gouge with...."

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"I might be able to help, there, Arkansas," said GG, "I control metal."

*He casts a spell on the club, which gave him the exact measurements of the gouge. He then cast a spell on some gold from some spare guard armor.*

"Don't worry," said GG, "I can make another later."

*He cast a spell on the metal, and the exact measurements went to the metal. The suit compresses to that size, and floats to the cut. I cast another spell, making it able to stick to wood permanently. I take the mohawk thing off, and keep it together with a spell.*

"Don't know why the helmet has that mohawk on it. And... done."

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"I might be able to help, there, Arkansas," said GG, "I control metal."

*He casts a spell on the club, which gave him the exact measurements of the gouge. He then cast a spell on some gold from some spare guard armor.*

"Don't worry," said GG, "I can make another later."

*He cast a spell on the metal, and the exact measurements went to the metal. The suit compresses to that size, and floats to the cut. I cast another spell, making it able to stick to wood permanently. I take the mohawk thing off, and keep it together with a spell.*

"Don't know why the helmet has that mohawk on it. And... done."

Vulondovah21
October 13, 2015

(AB is short for Arkansas Black. Just a heads up.)

**Arkansas hefted the newly repaired weapon in his mouth and gave it a couple swings at a respectable distance away from his comrades. After finishing his test, Arkansas sheathed the now intrestingly ornamented club.

"A little heavier due to the metal, but it'll keep it working. Thanks Golden."

by Vulondovah21
October 13, 2015

(AB is short for Arkansas Black. Just a heads up.)

**Arkansas hefted the newly repaired weapon in his mouth and gave it a couple swings at a respectable distance away from his comrades. After finishing his test, Arkansas sheathed the now intrestingly ornamented club.

"A little heavier due to the metal, but it'll keep it working. Thanks Golden."

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"No prob," said GG, "I'd reccommend that you'd use the metal part, now. It'll defintely be stronger than the wooden side."

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"No prob," said GG, "I'd reccommend that you'd use the metal part, now. It'll defintely be stronger than the wooden side."

Vulondovah21
October 13, 2015

"True. I guess I did not consider swiping a guard's shield or something before following. Then again.... I don't reckon any guard would take to me kindly if I were to swipe another guards' protection."

by Vulondovah21
October 13, 2015

"True. I guess I did not consider swiping a guard's shield or something before following. Then again.... I don't reckon any guard would take to me kindly if I were to swipe another guards' protection."

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2015
Eventually, I finish and set the work to the side. "Alright. Now, what is you want to tell me?"
by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2015
Eventually, I finish and set the work to the side. "Alright. Now, what is you want to tell me?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Fang nodded. "Princess Luna wanted me to relay this information to you: the source of the attacks was a dragon that claimed to be imprisoned within the palace. He is extremely dangerous, able to shift his form into invulerable mist and who knows what else. We've lost too many already yet we have the impression he's just starting."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Fang nodded. "Princess Luna wanted me to relay this information to you: the source of the attacks was a dragon that claimed to be imprisoned within the palace. He is extremely dangerous, able to shift his form into invulerable mist and who knows what else. We've lost too many already yet we have the impression he's just starting."

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2015
I sigh. "Wonderful... that's not the news I wanted to hear. Do you have any suggestions on a course of action?"
by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2015
I sigh. "Wonderful... that's not the news I wanted to hear. Do you have any suggestions on a course of action?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Fang glanced back at the group standing behind her. "These three seem to know something."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Fang glanced back at the group standing behind her. "These three seem to know something."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.