October 13, 2015

"So I've been told!"

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

"So I've been told!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

*Pulls out his Valor orb, and wils it into being a Wisdom Orb. It changes from red to blue, and I activate it. My bots glow blue, and my armor turns blue. I skate extremely fast on the magic glowof my boots, and soon catch up.*

"Oh, yeah," said Gold, "Guess I forgot to say I got a vision of this, too."

(Bots?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

*Pulls out his Valor orb, and wils it into being a Wisdom Orb. It changes from red to blue, and I activate it. My bots glow blue, and my armor turns blue. I skate extremely fast on the magic glowof my boots, and soon catch up.*

"Oh, yeah," said Gold, "Guess I forgot to say I got a vision of this, too."

(Bots?) 

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Bots?) 

(My boots.)

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Bots?) 

(My boots.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

(My boots.)

(and you said "I got a vision" it's "I had a vision"typos :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

(My boots.)

(and you said "I got a vision" it's "I had a vision"typos :p) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

The group finally made it to the narrow stone bridge of the castle "By the gods..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

The group finally made it to the narrow stone bridge of the castle "By the gods..."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor turns back into an Orc. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor turns back into an Orc. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"I don't want to find out what happens if you fall off" Said Hadar slowly walking down the bridge (He's turned into a human when we arrived)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"I don't want to find out what happens if you fall off" Said Hadar slowly walking down the bridge (He's turned into a human when we arrived)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin eyed the nearby statues. "Wait, Hadar. There are always gargoyles waiting at the gates of these places."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin eyed the nearby statues. "Wait, Hadar. There are always gargoyles waiting at the gates of these places."

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*Maramis's eyes seemed to become a darker red the closer we got to the castle*

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*Maramis's eyes seemed to become a darker red the closer we got to the castle*

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

"I've been in one of these, killed one of the most powerful Vampire Lords, Harkon."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

"I've been in one of these, killed one of the most powerful Vampire Lords, Harkon."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"I'll be fine" the statues came alive "Dammit!" Hadar pulled his daggers out and stabbed it into one while it flew in the air

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"I'll be fine" the statues came alive "Dammit!" Hadar pulled his daggers out and stabbed it into one while it flew in the air

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor smashed one of the Gargoyle's head with Volendrung, causing it to shatter. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor smashed one of the Gargoyle's head with Volendrung, causing it to shatter. 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'll be fine, so selfish)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'll be fine, so selfish)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(lol)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.