[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Grolahmul

(Okay, sure)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar

Race: Khajiit

Weapons: Animal Forms, Bound Weapons, eventually lightsabers with the Jar'kai tactic, my claws, evenually a blaster

Armor: Dragonscale Helmet, Ebony Bracers, Dwarven Boots of Strength, Ring of Major Health, Elven Armor

Misc: a druid

(( According to established SW/TES crossover weapons and armor comparisons, only the Helmet and Bracers can stop lightsabers and blasters, due to the materials they are made of. Ebony, Daedric, and draconscale/plate armors are the only ones able to stop Star Wars infantry weaponry, as well as weapons of the same material piercing SW armor. No other TES metals have a remote chance, unless specially enchanted. ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Grolahmul

(Okay, sure)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar

Race: Khajiit

Weapons: Animal Forms, Bound Weapons, eventually lightsabers with the Jar'kai tactic, my claws, evenually a blaster

Armor: Dragonscale Helmet, Ebony Bracers, Dwarven Boots of Strength, Ring of Major Health, Elven Armor

Misc: a druid

(( According to established SW/TES crossover weapons and armor comparisons, only the Helmet and Bracers can stop lightsabers and blasters, due to the materials they are made of. Ebony, Daedric, and draconscale/plate armors are the only ones able to stop Star Wars infantry weaponry, as well as weapons of the same material piercing SW armor. No other TES metals have a remote chance, unless specially enchanted. ))

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
(I believed we established that earlier in the rp)
by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(( He doesn't know, does he? ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(( He doesn't know, does he? ))

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

(most likely not)

by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

(most likely not)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(@Ahkrin, you just told him XD HAHAHAHA)

(That post was also deleted the moment the whole argument about whether or not the Jedi should get involved started)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(@Ahkrin, you just told him XD HAHAHAHA)

(That post was also deleted the moment the whole argument about whether or not the Jedi should get involved started)

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

When the Jedi finally get the alien- She has a name, and it's Falin. -to remotely start to calm down, the troopers on the inside lower their weapons, sending the patrol droids back outside. The situation outside has calmed down as the last of the sympathizers are quelled. No soldiers were killed, but three were wounded and are currently stable, while twelve hostiles lie dead, with the rest wounded and being sent to a prison. The wounded sympathizers are being sent to a military-controlled hospital before they are sent to the nearest prison.

As for the stationed soldiers outside of the two-story hospital building, news teams are currently being sent away, with hidden news droids being found and destroyed while the one in charge continues to speak to the people.

"This area is under military lockdown until further notice. All civilians, return to your doings are be tried for trespassing on restricted military grounds. Any civilian droids found approaching or inside the area will be destroyed on sight."

Jorrya, however, continues to fume underneath his emotionless appearance. While he and his men had the situation under control, the Sergeant is secretly greatful for the two Jedi. Although, he would never admit it, of course.

"Tell her that we only wanted a single blood sample, for medical reasons. And the needle we approached her with was to subdue her when she showed signs of violence. If she cooperates, we won't have to be so forceful. Also, if she calls those ghost creatures once more... We'll have to assume she is an enemy, and use lethal force. We don't want that."

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

When the Jedi finally get the alien- She has a name, and it's Falin. -to remotely start to calm down, the troopers on the inside lower their weapons, sending the patrol droids back outside. The situation outside has calmed down as the last of the sympathizers are quelled. No soldiers were killed, but three were wounded and are currently stable, while twelve hostiles lie dead, with the rest wounded and being sent to a prison. The wounded sympathizers are being sent to a military-controlled hospital before they are sent to the nearest prison.

As for the stationed soldiers outside of the two-story hospital building, news teams are currently being sent away, with hidden news droids being found and destroyed while the one in charge continues to speak to the people.

"This area is under military lockdown until further notice. All civilians, return to your doings are be tried for trespassing on restricted military grounds. Any civilian droids found approaching or inside the area will be destroyed on sight."

Jorrya, however, continues to fume underneath his emotionless appearance. While he and his men had the situation under control, the Sergeant is secretly greatful for the two Jedi. Although, he would never admit it, of course.

"Tell her that we only wanted a single blood sample, for medical reasons. And the needle we approached her with was to subdue her when she showed signs of violence. If she cooperates, we won't have to be so forceful. Also, if she calls those ghost creatures once more... We'll have to assume she is an enemy, and use lethal force. We don't want that."

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

(Fixed it.)

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

(Fixed it.)

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(most likely not)

(I do, actually. I've read the whole RP up to this point, so I knew what was happening. I just didn't want to make KDK too OP.)

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(most likely not)

(I do, actually. I've read the whole RP up to this point, so I knew what was happening. I just didn't want to make KDK too OP.)

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Grolahmul

(( Oh, he wouldn't be. Imperial/Republic blasters can't get through armor? Explosives. ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Grolahmul

(( Oh, he wouldn't be. Imperial/Republic blasters can't get through armor? Explosives. ))

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
(@lok and if that doesn't work, use an anti-tank rifle)
by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
(@lok and if that doesn't work, use an anti-tank rifle)

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

(( If it can stop a blaster, it can stop an AT rifle. ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

(( If it can stop a blaster, it can stop an AT rifle. ))

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
(AT rifles have specialized ammunition specifically designed for armor piercing capacity. I'm assuming this is the same case with AT blasters)
by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015
(AT rifles have specialized ammunition specifically designed for armor piercing capacity. I'm assuming this is the same case with AT blasters)

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(( Blasters are said to have kinetic energy with them... So, aye. But explosions are cooler :D ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(( Blasters are said to have kinetic energy with them... So, aye. But explosions are cooler :D ))

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015

(Shall we continue with my branch? I asked for my physical weapons back.)

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015

(Shall we continue with my branch? I asked for my physical weapons back.)

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

(( I dunno. I ain't threadmaster :P ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

(( I dunno. I ain't threadmaster :P ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.